Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Commodore 64 making a comeback . . . . And it can run Crysis!!!

Go down 
+3
ArchAngel
Jack the Spectre
Stoney
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Commodore 64 making a comeback . . . . And it can run Crysis!!! Empty
PostSubject: Commodore 64 making a comeback . . . . And it can run Crysis!!!   Commodore 64 making a comeback . . . . And it can run Crysis!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:15 pm

Priced at 415 euro, £364 and $595

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/297256/news/commodore-64-is-reborn-new-system-out-june/

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Commodore 64 making a comeback . . . . And it can run Crysis!!! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Commodore 64 making a comeback . . . . And it can run Crysis!!!   Commodore 64 making a comeback . . . . And it can run Crysis!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:16 pm

That's pretty awesome of them to do that.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Commodore 64 making a comeback . . . . And it can run Crysis!!!   Commodore 64 making a comeback . . . . And it can run Crysis!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:29 am

Wait, is this a new console competitor coming back?Will we have 4 damn consoles to drool over?
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Commodore 64 making a comeback . . . . And it can run Crysis!!! 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Commodore 64 making a comeback . . . . And it can run Crysis!!!   Commodore 64 making a comeback . . . . And it can run Crysis!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:48 am

Zeratul wrote:
Wait, is this a new console competitor coming back?Will we have 4 damn consoles to drool over?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Commodore 64 making a comeback . . . . And it can run Crysis!!!   Commodore 64 making a comeback . . . . And it can run Crysis!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:57 am

Zeratul wrote:
"Almost 30 years after its original release, the Commodore 64 is making a comeback as a high-end PC"
-____________-
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Commodore 64 making a comeback . . . . And it can run Crysis!!!   Commodore 64 making a comeback . . . . And it can run Crysis!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:41 am

AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Commodore 64 making a comeback . . . . And it can run Crysis!!!   Commodore 64 making a comeback . . . . And it can run Crysis!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:03 pm

haha wow Razz

And that's a great price too!

If only I had cash Sad
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Commodore 64 making a comeback . . . . And it can run Crysis!!!   Commodore 64 making a comeback . . . . And it can run Crysis!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:27 pm

Hell yeah. It's the best selling computer of the 80's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Commodore 64 making a comeback . . . . And it can run Crysis!!!   Commodore 64 making a comeback . . . . And it can run Crysis!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Commodore 64 making a comeback . . . . And it can run Crysis!!!
Page 1 of 1