Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giant Bomb's Ryan Davis passes away at 34

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Giant Bomb's Ryan Davis passes away at 34 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Giant Bomb's Ryan Davis passes away at 34 Empty
PostSubject: Giant Bomb's Ryan Davis passes away at 34   Giant Bomb's Ryan Davis passes away at 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:22 pm

Giant Bomb's Ryan Davis passes away at 34 2508621-2508620-img_0002
Quote :
Ryan Davis passed away on July 3rd. He was 34.

Obviously we’re all stunned over here. Ryan was a good friend to all of us. It’s odd to remember that, for someone who could be so acerbic at times, and despite knowing him for almost a decade, I honestly don’t recall ever actually being mad at him. He had an unconventional type of kindness that expressed itself more strongly the longer one knew him, and despite his teasing nature, he always managed to make his close friends feel loved when his attention turned towards you.

Many of you know that Ryan was recently married. In the face of this awfulness, many of us will at least always remember him as we last saw him: outrageously, uproariously happy, looking forward to his next adventure with the biggest grin his face could hold.

The consolation we can feel from that is miniscule compared to the hole that Ryan’s absence will leave in our lives. That’s not a hole that is possible to fill; it’s just something that we’ll just have to get used to walking around with, and that will not happen for a long, long time.

Source: http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/ryan-davis-1979-2013/1100-4685/

R.I.P Brave Hero
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Giant Bomb's Ryan Davis passes away at 34 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Giant Bomb's Ryan Davis passes away at 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giant Bomb's Ryan Davis passes away at 34   Giant Bomb's Ryan Davis passes away at 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:48 pm

Damn, he was pretty young.

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down

Giant Bomb's Ryan Davis passes away at 34
Page 1 of 1