Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb

Go down 
+8
RamboOnRedBull
The_Biotic_God
Archduke
2Sugoi2Die
Orc
Chobo
Mecha
Stoney
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb Empty
PostSubject: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:53 am

Shit.Went.DOWN

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=847577

It all started due to her immature response.

Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb BTmQ8L9

She also admitted to hating men on her tumblr but I couldn't be arsed to find it.

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:15 pm

And THIS is why I don't take modern feminism seriously.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:08 pm

What a cunt. Hopefully he gets aids and dies.
No really. People like this aren't aiming for equality but rather are aiming for minority superiority and privilege. How does he think those new employees are going to feel when they're being judged and considered undeserving of the position because of their skin colour and gender? Fucking retarded. These people are only spreading the kind of hate they claim to be against.

Also Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb 5nNOR8a here you go stoney
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 8:03 pm

Samantha thought it would get the job through Patrick Klepek. If anything, hopefully Samantha's twitter rage would ensure that it personal blog writing style will never make it in journalism in any form. Gaint Bomb should fire Patrick.

Also last year Samantha made $10,000 on indiegogo to get a sex change...
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/samantha-s-vagina
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 8:53 pm

Wanna hear a Joke? Feminism Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb 725796345

No but seriously, people actually paid her money on the internet, so Samantha could get a sex change?
What in the actual fuck!  Surprised 
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 9:31 pm

Lol a 10k vagina is not a bargain.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:05 am

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Samantha thought it would get the job through Patrick Klepek. If anything, hopefully Samantha's twitter rage would ensure that it personal blog writing style will never make it in journalism in any form. Gaint Bomb should fire Patrick.

Oh god this is retarded. The way she treats her natural self with such contempt and disgust and plays the sob story card so stupid people who think they're doing the world a favour are contributing to making the world full of freaks.

It's not the transgender concept I'm against, it's the surgery I am against. I wouldn't even get a mole removed on my face because it's just part of me.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:30 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
2Sugoi2Die wrote:

Oh god this is retarded. The way she treats her natural self with such contempt and disgust and plays the sob story card so stupid people who think they're doing the world a favour are contributing to making the world full of freaks.

It's not the transgender concept I'm against, it's the surgery I am against. I wouldn't even get a mole removed on my face because it's just part of me.

That mole is sexy, though I love you
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:55 am

I love you oh Ramboob
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:51 pm

Decided to have another look.

Hate this cunt even more

Now he's claiming that the reason he told that guy to go fuck himself was because his comment was "not legit" (lol) and because he apparently had an anti-Semitic image... the image is of a stereotypical jew. How is that anti-semitic? If I put a stereotypical gay person as my profile picture would that be a homophobic picture?

THIS PERSON NEEDS TO CHOKE ON AIDS
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:24 pm

1. Samantha isn't a "he," so please don't use the wrong pronoun.
2. Genital reconstruction surgery is a legitimate way to treat genital dysmorphia. There's nothing wrong with asking for money for genital reconstruction.
3. This is why the gaming industry isn't being taken seriously, because it's still clearly run by ignorant neckbeards.

That's all I have to say on the matter. You'll probably ignore it and just laugh at me, but I really don't care at this point.

EDIT: To be clear, this isn't directed at you, Stoney.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:50 am

"Say what you want, but I don't care"

*Locks the thread so no-one can say anything*

:kirino:
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:02 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
"Say what you want, but I don't care"

*Locks the thread so no-one can say anything*

:kirino:

Really says it all about these so-called "liberal" people doesn't it...  Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb 457301478 
Back to top Go down
JayMoore
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
JayMoore

Stature : 18
London

PostSubject: Re: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:06 am

Oh, Jack... I expected more from you.. Unjust Censorship right heyar.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:20 pm

Jack the Spectre wrote:
1. Samantha isn't a "he," so please don't use the wrong pronoun.
2. Genital reconstruction surgery is a legitimate way to treat genital dysmorphia. There's nothing wrong with asking for money for genital reconstruction.
3. This is why the gaming industry isn't being taken seriously, because it's still clearly run by ignorant neckbeards.

That's all I have to say on the matter. You'll probably ignore it and just laugh at me, but I really don't care at this point.

EDIT: To be clear, this isn't directed at you, Stoney.

1. I'm all about diversity, but I'm not sure I can get behind the idea that gender is a choice. It's in the same vein of not being able to change your race even if you get new skin grafts.
2. I don't mind if people want to cut their dicks off just as long as the surgery isn't funded by the government and more specifically our tax dollars.
3. It's actually run by corporations.

You can't honestly pretend we are the ones not being open-minded when you literally insulted us by making generalizations sentences before.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:15 pm

Jack on Jerry Springer

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:08 pm

This dude is fucking nuts and clearly mentally ill or a massive fucking baby.
Also not sure if he's had his dick mutilated yet but if you got a cock you're a guy, you got a vagina you're a girl. Not hard to understand.

Anyways does anyone else find it weird that every guy tranny seems to be crazy radical sjw feminists?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:45 pm

This just shows how progressives are just as bigoted and close-minded as the conservatives they hate.

The fact that she actually judges these employees for their race is just absolutely racist and disgusing. Imagine if someone threw a tantrum about Giant Bomb hiring black women, they would be considered racist, sexist assholes and not worth anyone's time. I don't know about you but i don't want to live in a society where people will judge me and my worth based on the fact that i'm a white male.

And Jack trying to lock this thread only shows how progressives can't take any form of criticism.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 6:00 pm

They can't take any form of criticism because their word is infallible and irrefutably factual. Plus they occupy the higher moral ground objectively so therefore they are right and anyone who dares to question them is automatically wrong. And moreover, they are a sexist, homophobic, racist fascist bigot who is white, straight, cis and male so are not worth listening to to start with.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 6:35 pm

It's not progressive to be racist....

Honestly, you actually believe idiots like these represent the whole of progressives or the progressive ideology?

Are you guys being intentionally retarded or something?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:04 pm

Err sadly this tranny ain't much different to other "progressive" liberals out there.
I think an inherent part of being "progressive" means only caring about minorities and anyone who isn't all over minorities rights is, to their eyes, privileged and an oppressor.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:24 pm

Teckno I've run into scum like him in real life, they represent the majority and not the minority. Those who label themselves as progressives in first world countries are mainly like how lysosomal described.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:06 pm

WTF!? Why is Jack no longer a mod?
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:20 pm

Teckno wrote:
It's not progressive to be racist....

Honestly, you actually believe idiots like these represent the whole of progressives or the progressive ideology?

Are you guys being intentionally retarded or something?

If I was born in the early/mid 20th century I'd probably be a liberal.

Liberalism today has gotten way too violent. People today are martyrs to the most ridiculous causes. It's less about equal protection and more about social engineering.

I don't think this Samantha character represents every liberal. I think most liberals have good intentions but it doesn't seem like they are fully aware of the effects the policies they push have on society.
Back to top Go down

Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next