Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb Empty
PostSubject: Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb   Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:12 pm

Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb 65sbc3

http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/the-end/1100-5160/
Quote :
"We'll meet again. Don't know where, don't know when. But I know we'll meet again some sunny day!"

Probably end up writing for Polygon.

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb   Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:16 pm

Who?
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb   Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:36 pm

Mecha wrote:
Who?

You're one of the lucky ones. Basically, he a SJW and the most unpopular member of Giant Bomb. He got boo during their panel, hence the image.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb   Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:49 pm

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Who?

You're one of the lucky ones. Basically, he a SJW and the most unpopular member of Giant Bomb. He got boo during their panel, hence the image.

Really? lol! I'm going to read more on this now.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb   Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:05 pm

Lol, he left in the most "typical pretentious SJW asshole" way too. Kotaku probably already sent him a fruits basket.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb   Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:14 pm

Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb ZcEx8tC

He writes for Kotaku now.

Quote :
It's an honor to join Kotaku and reunite with my former boss, Stephen Totilo. We worked together at MTV years ago, and I learned much from him. I'd hoped there would be a reason to reunite someday. The stars aligned late last year, and I decided to come on board. I've met and hung out with many of Kotaku's stellar writers in the past, and I'm now looking forward to calling them colleagues. It's clear I'm joining an already talented group.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb   Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:57 pm

Totally called it. dood! Kotaku is great for keeping all the SJW writers in one, easy to ignore place.
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb   Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:57 pm

The member 'Angelus' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Shigdig' :
Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb WEjuUjQ
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb   Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:38 pm

Fuck!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb   Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:21 am

Kotaku loves him, lol.

Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb Rsvosjbzueiydqfnbjtb

Quote :
It's an honor to join Kotaku and reunite with my former boss, Stephen Totilo. We worked together at MTV years ago, and I learned much from him. I'd hoped there would be a reason to reunite someday. The stars aligned late last year, and I decided to come on board. I've met and hung out with many of Kotaku's stellar writers in the past, and I'm now looking forward to calling them colleagues. It's clear I'm joining an already talented group.

Quote :
Huh. Do you know that feeling when you're used to seeing a bartender at a place and then you go to a different bar and he's there now and you think maybe you're at the wrong place?

That.

Welcome, Patrick. Sorry to see you go from GB, but glad I'll still read your stuff over here daily. Way to class up the joint, 'taku.

Quote :
SCOOOOOOOOOOOPS!!!!!!! Man. Already missing you over at GB, but this seems like a good fit. Hell, you're the reason I just made this account. Put you in with Totilo, Jason, Kirk, Tina, and Evan. Kotaku somehow keeps getting better. I never would've said that a few years ago. Looking forward to continuing to follow you work!

Quote :
I'm 31 and eating pizza in Chicago right now. I approve of him

Quote :
SCOOOOPS! Sad to hear that your new venture isn't producing a "Watch Dave Lang and I Play Horror Games" channel, and even sadder to no longer have my AMs bombed on by you and Mr. Navarro, but I can definitely see how Kotaku's format and reach will enable you to do more long-form journalism pieces, which I think you're pretty damn good at. Congrats on the move and I look forward to seeing what you do here, Duder.

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb   Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 2:36 am

Doesn't matter, Giantbomb is shit now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb   Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patrick Klepek leaves Giant Bomb
Page 1 of 1