Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Next Call of Duty to premiere May 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Next Call of Duty to premiere May 1 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Next Call of Duty to premiere May 1 Empty
PostSubject: Next Call of Duty to premiere May 1   Next Call of Duty to premiere May 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:35 pm

Next Call of Duty to premiere May 1 20120411

Quote :
Activision has launched a countdown to the global reveal of the next Call of Duty – which rumours have pegged as Black Ops 2.

CallofDuty.com promises the new game will be shown off during the May 1 basketball playoffs on US cable channel TNT.

The teaser site is dotted with “classified” logos, most of which are scheduled to unlock over the next few days. One yielded an image, which I’ve dropped in below.

The image in the background of the site, also viewable below, shows a fizzy silhouette in a similar pose to that used to promote 2010′s Call of Duty: Black Ops, which fits nicely with predictions that Treyarch’s effort will be the new series complementing annual Modern Warfare releases.

Most tellingly, the timing of the reveal ties in almost perfectly with a promotional image spotted last week, promising a “return”.

Call of Duty: Black Ops outsold 2009′s Modern Warfare 2, and analysts believe it has out-performed Modern Warfare 3 so far.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Next Call of Duty to premiere May 1   Next Call of Duty to premiere May 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:50 pm

and every codfan in the land will have a massive orgasm when it releases.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Next Call of Duty to premiere May 1   Next Call of Duty to premiere May 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:22 pm

Duke wrote:
and every codfan in the land will have a massive orgasm when it releases.

Eventually they'll get sick of it.... right? :Philosoraptor:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Next Call of Duty to premiere May 1   Next Call of Duty to premiere May 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:10 am

If call of duty get DLC. Does that mean you pay DLC for DLC? :Philosoraptor:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Call of Duty to premiere May 1   Next Call of Duty to premiere May 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Call of Duty to premiere May 1
Page 1 of 1