Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I got myself a PS Vita

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

I got myself a PS Vita Empty
PostSubject: I got myself a PS Vita   I got myself a PS Vita I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:21 pm

I got myself a PS Vita 88241510

+

I got myself a PS Vita Sku_1710

=

I got myself a PS Vita Utf-8i10

I got myself a PS Vita Modern10

I got myself a PS Vita 77547210

I got myself a PS Vita Backst10

I got myself a PS Vita 29622210

I got myself a PS Vita Walkin10

I got myself a PS Vita Vc_mob10

I got myself a PS Vita 21568210

I got myself a PS Vita Umadbr10

:fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

I got myself a PS Vita R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: I got myself a PS Vita   I got myself a PS Vita I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:28 pm

For a person who doesn't really own a Vita, you sure do post more here than you do on the 3DS section. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: I got myself a PS Vita   I got myself a PS Vita I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:36 pm

lol sounds like your just trying to justify your 3DS purchase to yourself. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: I got myself a PS Vita   I got myself a PS Vita I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:42 pm

Mecha, that's coz PSP

And because this place is so dead, I might as well give it some activity.

Teckno wrote:
lol sounds like your just trying to justify your 3DS purchase to yourself. Razz

Where did you get 3DS from this post?
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: I got myself a PS Vita   I got myself a PS Vita I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:45 pm

This device in public would make you look like a bigger faggot than playing with a 3DS.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: I got myself a PS Vita   I got myself a PS Vita I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:56 pm

CernaMLD wrote:
This device in public would make you look like a bigger faggot than playing with a 3DS.

Okay then...

I got myself a PS Vita Scottv10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I got myself a PS Vita   I got myself a PS Vita I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:33 am

Sony should really pay attention to the developers of iphone games. Just look at gameloft for example their FPS series are far superior towards any FPS the PSV has provided and they are like 10 times cheaper.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

I got myself a PS Vita Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: I got myself a PS Vita   I got myself a PS Vita I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:18 am

I agree with Cerna. Playing with this will make you look like the dumbest faggot in town.

Then again, that's not really different from how you look right now.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: I got myself a PS Vita   I got myself a PS Vita I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:44 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Sony should really pay attention to the developers of iphone games. Just look at gameloft for example their FPS series are far superior towards any FPS the PSV has provided and they are like 10 times cheaper.

Exactly. not just FPS series though. I mean there are phenomenal games in general that exceed Vita and even a lot of 3DS games (although 3DS games generally have more uniqueness because it's Nintendo). If only there was an Android/iOS device with a PSP/ PS Vita control system. If advertised right it would sell like fucking hot cakes because who like gaming with a touch screen?
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

PostSubject: Re: I got myself a PS Vita   I got myself a PS Vita I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:36 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
CernaMLD wrote:

Okay then...

I got myself a PS Vita Scottv10

Oh man if only I knew how to use the Vita this way... since you know... you can't...

Buying a clip on device for a fucking iPhone is just all sorts of faggotry.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: I got myself a PS Vita   I got myself a PS Vita I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:19 pm

Almost the same level of faggotry as buying a fucking dance dance revolution arcade thingy, amirite?
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

PostSubject: Re: I got myself a PS Vita   I got myself a PS Vita I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:21 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Almost the same level of faggotry as buying a fucking dance dance revolution arcade thingy, amirite?

I don't take it around with me in public. No one knows of my faggotry so ha.

...wait
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: I got myself a PS Vita   I got myself a PS Vita I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:33 pm

CernaMLD wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

I don't take it around with me in public. No one knows of my faggotry so ha.

...wait

You took that like a man, so respect.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I got myself a PS Vita   I got myself a PS Vita I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:16 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

Exactly. not just FPS series though. I mean there are phenomenal games in general that exceed Vita and even a lot of 3DS games (although 3DS games generally have more uniqueness because it's Nintendo). If only there was an Android/iOS device with a PSP/ PS Vita control system. If advertised right it would sell like fucking hot cakes because who like gaming with a touch screen?

They tried that with that Xperia Play mobile though it never caught on.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: I got myself a PS Vita   I got myself a PS Vita I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Yeah but wasn't that like touch-analogs?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got myself a PS Vita   I got myself a PS Vita I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got myself a PS Vita
Page 1 of 1