Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why Vita is better than 3DS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Why Vita is better than 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Why Vita is better than 3DS   Why Vita is better than 3DS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:07 pm

I have to be honest here. Although I defend the 3DS to death, constantly claiming it has the better library (which is just fact) and better features and whatnot, I will NOT deny it has better hardware. And by that I don't merely mean in terms of graphics tech. I don't mean about dual analogs (although that is great). I mean something else entirely.

You may recall I was incredibly hyped about the Monster Hunter games for 3DS. Well my excitement has been marred a little after playing the demo. The games everything I wanted it to be. Faithful to the rest of the series, stunning new environments, lovely visuals. All great except one thing. How TINY everything is. Finally the 3DS' small screen has taken its toll. I find it very difficult to immerse myself in the game because my hunter feels so far away and I am straining my eyes to pick out the details.

Sure, like most 3DS games, the 3D function adds a sense of scale/depth to the screen, but in this case it does not seem to stop everything looking so tiny and cramped.

Here is Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on PSP to compare it to Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3DS
Why Vita is better than 3DS PVeNkMT

Capcom need to either sort out the interface and put all the details on a seperate screen or just adjust the camera zoom, because as it is, MH3U is a bit of an eyesore when it could be a beauty.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Why Vita is better than 3DS   Why Vita is better than 3DS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:35 pm

Why Vita is better than 3DS Large
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Why Vita is better than 3DS   Why Vita is better than 3DS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:50 pm

Teckno wrote:
Why Vita is better than 3DS Large

Indeed.

But the resolution isn't so good on the XL. It just looks stretched :S
It's by no means bad but it's like the difference between anti-aliasing and no anti-aliasing Razz
Definitely the preferable option though. That screen is orgasmic.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Why Vita is better than 3DS   Why Vita is better than 3DS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:11 pm

handhelds are casual and are for fags

just go buy a iphone you fag fuck thank you
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why Vita is better than 3DS   Why Vita is better than 3DS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:40 pm

Mikenuge wrote:

Because angry birds is so hardcore. Why Vita is better than 3DS 725796345
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Why Vita is better than 3DS   Why Vita is better than 3DS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:40 pm

Mikenuge wrote:

I would have but I could only afford this ipod touch :S

Why Vita is better than 3DS L7kccx1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Vita is better than 3DS   Why Vita is better than 3DS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Vita is better than 3DS
Page 1 of 1