Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Microsoft to reveal Next Xbox on May 21!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Microsoft to reveal Next Xbox on May 21! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Microsoft to reveal Next Xbox on May 21! Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft to reveal Next Xbox on May 21!   Microsoft to reveal Next Xbox on May 21! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:23 pm

Microsoft to reveal Next Xbox on May 21! Xboxne10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft to reveal Next Xbox on May 21!   Microsoft to reveal Next Xbox on May 21! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:26 pm

I can't wait for Kinectimals: Dorito limited swag edition.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Microsoft to reveal Next Xbox on May 21! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft to reveal Next Xbox on May 21!   Microsoft to reveal Next Xbox on May 21! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:32 pm

Hopefully that shitty Deadpool game won't be on it
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Microsoft to reveal Next Xbox on May 21! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft to reveal Next Xbox on May 21!   Microsoft to reveal Next Xbox on May 21! I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:58 pm

Guys, you can stream the reveal conference live here: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hub/reveal
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft to reveal Next Xbox on May 21!   Microsoft to reveal Next Xbox on May 21! I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:44 pm

So far, it's terrible, showing shite looking CG instead of in game footage. I'll pass on this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft to reveal Next Xbox on May 21!   Microsoft to reveal Next Xbox on May 21! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Microsoft to reveal Next Xbox on May 21!
Page 1 of 1