Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event

Go down 
+2
Mecha
RamboOnRedBull
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event Empty
PostSubject: Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event   Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:54 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/20/next-gen-fifa-confirmed-for-xbox-reveal-event?abthid=519a6211c4f332804000000b

Quote :
EA has confirmed that a next-generation version of FIFA will be shown at tomorrow’s Xbox Reveal event. In a post on the franchise’s official Facebook page, EA confirms that tomorrow will be your first chance to “see the next generation of FIFA” and includes the event’s official #XboxReveal hashtag.

Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event 97039710

This will almost certainly be the reveal of FIFA 14 for Microsoft’s new system, building on new features revealed for the sequel last month. Last year, EA introduced the new Player Impact engine to the franchise, but it’s unclear if that engine will carry over to next-gen installments.

FIFA is the second confirmed game for the event, joining a next-gen version of Call of Duty: Ghosts.

IGN will be streaming the Xbox Reveal live along with special guest Peter Molyneux. Be sure to tune in at 9:00 a.m. Pacific for our coverage, and let us know what you want to see from a next-gen FIFA in the comments
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event   Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:53 pm

R.I.P. PS4
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event   Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:30 pm

As a fan of soccer/football, sport genre games are utterly the most boring pieces of shits I've ever played on consoles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event   Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:47 pm

Am I the only one finding it odd for FIFA to have a reveal for Xbox, and not the PS4? :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event   Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:59 pm

Read this...

http://www.g7gaming.net/t6989-ea-and-microsoft-to-announce-exclusivity-deal-at-the-event-in-april
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event   Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:08 pm

Microsoft must've paid a shit ton of money for such a great deal. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event   Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:34 pm

Oh boy this truly is the innovative next gen game i was waiting for all these years. :areyoufuckingk
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event   Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:05 pm

Fifa is massive for us just as madden is for you so yeah big announcement
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event   Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:08 pm

MFW i'm European and care more about football than handegg yet couldn't care less about either of those two as games. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event   Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:11 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
MFW i'm European and care more about football than handegg yet couldn't care less about either of those two as games. :fuckthat:

Don't lie. You're mexican as they come.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event   Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:25 am

Please God, don't be exclusive to the 720 ..... I need my football fix and PS4 is most likely going to be my console of choice! UNLESS! ... unless Microsoft blow us away. Which I doubt, but you never know.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event   Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:44 am

Stoney wrote:
Please God, don't be exclusive to the 720 ..... I need my football fix and PS4 is most likely going to be my console of choice! UNLESS! ... unless Microsoft blow us away. Which I doubt, but you never know.

>picking your console based off yearly releases of games of the most over glorified and boring sport ever.

:eww:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event   Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:24 am

I doubt FIFA is going to be an Xbox exclusive. EA is probably going to focus more on the next Xbox than PS4.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event   Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:45 pm

Ultimate Team mode is exclusive to the Xbox One, shite mode, it basically invented the microtransaction model in full priced games.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event   Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Mecha wrote:
I doubt FIFA is going to be an Xbox exclusive. EA is probably going to focus more on the next Xbox than PS4.

It would only makes sense to make FIFA multiplatform. More platforms for the game=More sales=more $$$$$$$
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event   Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox Reveal: Next-Gen FIFA Confirmed for Xbox Event
Page 1 of 1