Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman

Go down 
+15
NoelX2
Mikenuge
CleverCatchPhrase
Archduke
Franko
RamboOnRedBull
Jack the Spectre
2Sugoi2Die
Mr Canai Spy
yonny616
The Enkindler
Bluenose
Orc
Mecha
Based Sonji
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Pick one
Goku
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_vote_lcap71%DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 12 ]
Superman
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_vote_lcap29%DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:54 pm

Quote :
: of or relating to metaphysics
a : of or relating to the transcendent or to a reality beyond what is perceptible to the senses
b : supernatural

Magic if I've ever seen it.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:59 am

Ki is energy flow from your life force. Magic is, well, magic. In DBZ they do use magic in some aspects, but Ki is a different force.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:06 am

Really ends the whole instantaneous transmission argument
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvyFBhvdWLA

(would be nice if someone could embedded the video)
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:16 am

@tahmidk

Superman's training doesn't even compare to Son Goku's.

Son Goku has fought super computers before, so that doesn't mean anything.

Superman is a more educated person, but Son Goku is a genius when it comes to fighting. The video said the same thing and you know it.

Yes, I know Batman is using kryptonite, so what? Why didn't Superman just simply stop Batman before he pulled out the kryptonite? I mean, his brain works like a super computer after all.

Also how am I being a dbztard? lol. I just said Superman is stronger and more educated than Son Goku. Superman is NOT perfect. If he was then what's the point of being a member of the Justice League?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:32 am

Superman was trained by Batman, Wonder Woman, Mongul, Zod and many others. Superman was trained by the man with the most extensive martial arts knowledge in the dcu and one of the best on the planet, of all time. He was trained by a demigod and amazon, all in one. He was trained by an alien military general of an army so powerful that the guardians of oa shit their pants, mongul also requires no explanation. But that doesnt really compare to a namekian, king kai and some otherworld guys, right?

Also my mistake, supermans brain is more powerful than the fastest and most powerful supercomputer, this was stated in the db vid. Why didn't superman stop batman? Batmans wearing plot armour.

Goku is a fighting genius, superman is a genius in general.

Also I never said superman was perfect, majority of green lantern villains would own him and goku.
Also sorry for calling u a dbztard, I didn't mean to hurt you're feelings or offend you, if I have I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:31 am

^^

Son Goku was trained by gods.... It really doesn't compare. He was trained by beings who fucked up planets in their spare time.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:04 pm

Greg Jennings wrote:
^^

Son Goku was trained by gods.... It really doesn't compare. He was trained by beings who fucked up planets in their spare time.

Kami isn't a god, he's just an alien.
The kai's aren't gods either.
Compared to the DC gods? They would get murdered.

Zeus, Darkseid or Highfather could fuck up both superman and goku.

Goku was trained by people that can blow up planets? That's not skill, that's just power.
Also Mongul and Zod are some of the most feared across the entire galaxy, they've conquered so many freaking planets. Zod is a military general of the KRYPTONIAN military, one kryptonian is enough for entire space armies to shit their pants, Zod led the entire fucking military, so yeah his training is pretty beneficial.

Batmans skill in martial arts doesnt need an explanation, batmans skill of martial arts mastery + supermans strength + speed + durability =... I think you understand

Same goes for Wonder Woman, and she's a demigod.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:13 pm

Kami is a magical being. Son Goku was trained by Kami. Superman's weakness is magic. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:18 pm

Mecha wrote:
Kami is a magical being. Son Goku was trained by Kami. Superman's weakness is magic. Nuff said.
When has kami used magic? Goku's never used magic before
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:13 pm

Kami may know magic, but Goku doesn't. Superman has defeated magic beings like Shazam and Black Adam. Magic isn't a weakness like Kryptonite, it just helps you hurt him.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:29 pm

Quote :
This is going to be the final analysis for both Superman and Goku. It will take into account everything that Ben and Chad included in their Death Battle, as well as what they didn't. Goku fans don't like their math? They want power levels and higher gravity? We'll give it to them. Using feats, power levels, and everything else, we'll settle this once and for all...

http://www.screwattack.com/news/final-analysis-superman-and-goku-w-power-levels

And DBZ fans are still angry. DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 725796345
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:56 pm

^^

If they use power levels it is over. Using power levels, you can securely say that Goku moves at the very least 4x faster than the speed of light in SSJ3.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:48 pm

Doesn't matter really. They multiplyed everything by a billion and Goku still fell short. :)
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:02 pm

^^

That review is so flawed its hilarious. TIL that lifting = only measure of strength.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:08 pm

Lmao Sonji, they didn't say that.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:38 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Lmao Sonji, they didn't say that.

He uses lifting as an example of how hard they can hit. This is ridiculous. Not to mention that it is a blogger with a username/pic relating to the Supes universe. Who would have guessed what his (biased) conclusion was!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:41 pm

Quote :
Lifting strength isn't the same as striking strength. That's very true. Striking strength is based on speed and mass, whereas lifting strength is just based around mass.

Yup, he/she totally said that. eye roll
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:42 pm

He uses an example of Goku lifting an x amount of tons as a base for Goku's total strength.....
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:54 pm

If you're strong you can lift. Your strength does determine how much you lift. Plus they said Goku could lift 400 billion tons at base, while at ssj4 he can lift 1.6 quadrillion tons. Are you really going to complain? :cerealguy:

Also you just said:

Quote :
He uses lifting as an example of how hard they can hit.
When that actually isn't the case.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:51 pm

^^

Lifting is a horribly innacurate measurement for strength.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:02 pm

How?

You have to have strength to lift, don't you?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:34 am

Wow DBZtards are still crying and trying to say that they screwed up on the maths?
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rwN0O4iNnrM
15:38
Lmfao I actually saw some of those butthurt fags crying that screwattack was bribed by DC
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:33 am

Looks like the Death Battle video will become completely irrelevant after Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods is released :-)
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:21 pm

I will again state that Goku wins because, regardless of what it's called, ki is magic.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:39 pm

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Son Goku will become a Super Saiyan God!

You know what else is funny? This is 100% canon. DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 725796345
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next