Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman

Go down 
+15
NoelX2
Mikenuge
CleverCatchPhrase
Archduke
Franko
RamboOnRedBull
Jack the Spectre
2Sugoi2Die
Mr Canai Spy
yonny616
The Enkindler
Bluenose
Orc
Mecha
Based Sonji
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Pick one
Goku
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_vote_lcap71%DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 12 ]
Superman
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_vote_lcap29%DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:42 pm

Vegeta, what's the scouter say about DBZ fags butthurt level?
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 Tumblr_lwhv2roIab1qd47jqo1_500
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:51 pm

Mecha wrote:
That video was so flawed

Goku loses

Typical CC damage control :lol!:

Last edited by Mikenuge on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:52 pm

You all are faggots.

/thread
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:38 pm

@yonny616

You're actually taking the video seriously? DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 725796345
Both characters were out of character in that video, which is why it was stupid. Hell, even I think they shouldn't use SSJ4 Goku because its non-canon.

BTW, Since when can Batman telepathically speak to Superman?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:04 am

No, but it seems like you are. Razz

How were they out of character? They got info from a lot of experts on these characters, which I'm sure we only know a fraction of. They used all Superman's post-crisis (except future Superman) and it's only fair to use all material for Goku (except future Goku). In Deathbattle canon don't mean shit. Also in a Deathbattle most morals are dropped, why its called DEATHbattle.

Since because he's the goddamn Batman.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:03 am

Dude, Superman just blew up the entire planet. How the hell is that not out of character? DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 1443829230
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:10 am

It was even said in death battle itself that his love for metropolis is not always the case and even has destroyed building accidentally himself. It's pretty obvious that he was focussed on Goku and didn't even realize their clash would destroy the earth.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:14 am

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 3ppyxz10
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:41 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
It was even said in death battle itself that his love for metropolis is not always the case and even has destroyed building accidentally himself. It's pretty obvious that he was focussed on Goku and didn't even realize their clash would destroy the earth.

So much for being smarter. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:22 pm

So much for paying attention to DB rules. In Deathbattle morals are lifted! Someone will DIE! They had Spider-man vs Batman, if Batman would win he would have to KILL! He would break his #1 rule.

I bet if Goku would have won you wouldn't have a problem.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:21 pm

Yet Son Goku destroyed the kryptonite to save Superman. So much for breaking the moral code.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:25 pm

And even at that, the moral code is what defines and differentiates the super heroes. You can't just simply cross it out of the equation.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:30 pm

The video was very inconsistent. If you're going to have these characters break their moral code in a deadthbattle, then Son Goku would have used the kryptonite to defeat Superman. But no, they try to stay in character while breaking their moral code at the same time. It's stupid.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:43 pm

See you guy try and use it out of context. That's who Goku IS he wants to push his limits, it isn't a moral like killing or not its his character, it's who he is.

Superman won get over it!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:49 pm

So I guess destroying planets is what makes Superman who he is then.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:56 pm

Yonny is like

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 G1337187005358496372
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:00 pm

Mecha, can you read? All morals are DROPPED! It's called DEATHbattle. Goku will always want to push his limits. Superman vs Goku did exactly what would happen, the world will explode from that massive fight. Plus Goku can just tell the Namekians to wish everything back.

The level of butthurt excuses is just off the charts for DBZ fans. You guys say Goku was in character by destroying the kryptonite, yet say he should have instant transmission Superman and himself to a universe with a red sun where Superman will be weak. :fuckthat:

Superman WON, Goku LOST. Get over it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:31 pm

@Yonny

Obviously you're the one that can't read. And no. This would have never happen if Son Goku and Superman had really fought, because Son Goku would have taken the battle to a different planet. Just so the people on Earth can stay safe from the battle.

Even if the Earth can be brought back with the dragon balls, how would Superman know that? Plus he didn't seem too torn up when everyone he ever cared about died. Yup, some hero.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:05 pm

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 725796345 If so, then why didn't Goku do it? By that logic it's Goku's fault the world ended. He decided to fight Superman. Plus Superman can kill if he's worked into a frenzy. He was going to kill Darkseid in JLU since he was tired of his shit, and he almost killed Batman and Green Lantern in New 52 JL: Origin since he was pissed.

Superman doesn't, but Goku can tell him since he is at King Kia's place now. Or he can just tell the Namekians and tell Superman to prepare for a rematch. The video was over, Superman won. You're just nitpicking now

Mecha, I think you wanted this to be like a typical crossover, with both heroes teaming up to fight a bigger villain. Would that have made you happy? :truestory:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:27 pm

You're missing the point. You're acting as if the battle was actually canon or something. Killing someone is NOT the same as destroying an entire planet full of life. Superman blowing up the Earth is bullshit and you know it.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:42 pm

Never said it was canon. I'm not missing the point, you are. In Deathbattle someone will die, it's full on Superman vs full on Goku I was actually surprised the galaxy itself didn't get destroyed. It's like you said, Goku could have taken them else where to fight, but he didn't. It's Goku's fault the world ended. You're just blaming Superman because he won.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:47 pm

Lol Mecha, Yonny is right as much as I hate to say it.

If deathbattle stuck to character and morality, this fight would've never even happened. They would have been BFF's. They had to break some barriers.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:51 pm

Mecha's version of Superman vs Goku.

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 Superman_vs_Goku_by_Chris_Supernerd
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:35 pm

But here's the problem with that logic, you're saying that the character's moralities need to be broken, yet you're also trying to defend their moral decisions. That's a contradiction. You say Son Goku destroyed the kryptonite just so he can continue fighting, but this is a battle to the death. These characters aren't suppose to be in character, like you guys said.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:22 pm

The only actual morality they break is killing. Goku destroyed the kryptonite because he ALWAYS pushes his limits. Admit it, Mecha, The only reason you keep bitching about the world blowing up is because Superman won. If Goku would have won you would have been like:

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 Tumblr_m5rq26Dv1t1rufpeho1_500

Superman won. Get over it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next