Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder

Go down 
+5
Hydell
Stoney
Orion
Jack the Spectre
The Enkindler
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder Empty
PostSubject: Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder   Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:27 pm

Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder BrianFrazier-StefanyAsh
Quote :
20-year old Brian Frazier is in custody this week, charged with the first-degree murder of his two-week old son. According to police reports, Frazier was pulling an all-night gaming session when baby Khan "got fussy" at around 5am.
Frustrated at the interruption to his gaming, Frazier reportedly grabbed the baby by the neck and punched him in the face. The baby - according to prosecutors - then "went back to sleep", and later died of his injuries.

Both Frazier and his 20-year old girlfriend Stefany Ash woke up at around 2pm the following afternoon and reportedly discussed covering up Khan's death, even conspiring to tell police the baby had been kidnapped. Ash finally called 911 about an hour later, and police questioned the couple. Frazier is now charged with first-degree murder, while Ash faces accessory after the fact charges.
Ash and Frazier reportedly had an abusive relationship and lived "in filth" according to Ash's stepfather Brian Alston. He describes the house as "littered" with soiled diapers, empty soda cans and food scraps. Ash's mother Sandra Alston defended her daughter, claiming Stefany had recently undergone a C-section procedure and was "unable" to clean her house.
The local North Carolina Department of Social Services had visited the Frazier/Ash home prior to the child's death, raising questions why Khan - or his 15-month old brother Kane - were still living in such squalid conditions. Kane his now in the custody of child protective services.

Source: PlayerAttack
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder   Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:57 pm

Both of them look like real upstanding citizens. Fucking disgusting pieces of shit.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder   Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:29 pm

Someone needs to post these cunts addresses and personal information online so that we can get some vigilante justice
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder   Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:45 pm

Death sentence please. Vermin like that shouldn't be allowed to procreate. Also, the source you posted is disturbing. Just sayin'. Could it be anymore ironic? In a sick way that is.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder   Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:53 pm

Execute them.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder   Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:58 pm

Holy fuck this is awful. Why do pieces of shit like these two exist in the world? Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder 1443829230

It's fucking video game. If you need to punch a baby in the face over being interrupted, you have issues.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder   Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:21 pm

I think they're using the video game as an excuse. Neither of them look like they miss the child.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder   Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:22 pm

Normally i'm not one for the death penalty, but they should be executed in the most painfull way possible.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder   Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:26 pm

No. Execution is too good for them. They should be tortured instead.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder   Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:02 pm

Ship them off to North Korea, they'll get the dirty work done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder   Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two week year old baby killed by father because it interuppted his gaming session, mother tried to cover the murder
Page 1 of 1