Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever?

Go down 
+3
Stoney
Pein
Based Sonji
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever? Empty
PostSubject: 2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever?   2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:56 pm

2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever? IbkOmw

Thank me later.

PC/360 (vice versa for other consoles) are not included in the 2011 Exclusive section (located on the right of the chart.)
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: 2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever?   2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:57 am

soo many multiplats!!!
of all those games..im mostly interested in mass effect 3,followed by dragon age 2 and gears 3..and ill probably get all those multiplats
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: 2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever?   2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:53 pm

Get the exclusive list up as well. Its cut off.

As for multi-plats, games I'm 100% getting day 1 are ; L.A Noire, Mass Effect 3, Elder Scrolls V.

On the fence ; Rage, Crysis 2, Duke Nukem, Batman: Arkham City and Dead Space 2
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: 2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever?   2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:28 pm

Stoney wrote:

As for multi-plats, games I'm 100% getting day 1 are ; L.A Noire, Mass Effect 3, Elder Scrolls V.

No it isn't.

It's there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever?   2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:35 pm

killzone 3, ratchet and clank all 4 one, rage and portal 2 and dota!!!!!!!! AND THE UNBEATABLE SKYRIM!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: 2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever?   2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Hypnotoad wrote:
Stoney wrote:

No it isn't.

It's there.

I can only see the "PC/Steam" and "X360" sections. :scratch:
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: 2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever?   2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:06 pm

Stoney wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:
Stoney wrote:

No it isn't.

It's there.

I can only see the "PC/Steam" and "X360" sections. :scratch:

Same. Just drag the picture into your URL bar and you can see the whole thing that way.
Back to top Go down
solidstudios
Villager
Villager
solidstudios

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: 2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever?   2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:54 pm

i couldn't help but laugh when i looked at the wii section xD
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: 2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever?   2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:30 am

Just quickly running through that list i can see i will be spending at least £1080 in 2011 and i am running low on cash already...

Fuck my life.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: 2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever?   2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:40 pm

Rune Factory Oceans, A PS3/Wii game? lol

Skyrim, Catherine, Bulletstorm, Crysis 2, Mass Effect 3, Project Dark, Gears 3, Zelda, Last Story, Twisted Metal, and Killzone 3 are games I'll probably be getting. Plus some DS games -- Radiant Historia and Pokemon White. Maybe a 3DS. I think I can count on my brother getting Arkham City, Forza 4, and Uncharted 3
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: 2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever?   2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:19 am

BlackStigma wrote:

Skyrim, Catherine, Bulletstorm, Crysis 2, Mass Effect 3, Project Dark, Gears 3, Zelda, Last Story, Twisted Metal, and Killzone 3 are games I'll probably be getting. Plus some DS games -- Radiant Historia and Pokemon White. Maybe a 3DS. I think I can count on my brother getting Arkham City, Forza 4, and Uncharted 3

I heard a little about that game and saw a couple of screenshots, WTF is it about? Looks crazy. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: 2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever?   2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:55 am

BlackStigma wrote:

I actually really enjoyed Rune Factory. This could be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: 2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever?   2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:53 pm

Stoney wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

I heard a little about that game and saw a couple of screenshots, WTF is it about? Looks crazy. Surprised

It's supposed to be an Action/Adventure game or an RPG (not really sure different sites say different things) where a lot of guys have been dieing in their sleep. This dude, Vincent starts having nightmares after he meets Catherine where he and other guys which look like sheep to him need to survive. He's also dating two chicks or something. Catherine and well...Katherine. It's also supposed to have a lot of Adult themes. It looks pretty odd but it's made by Atlus so it should be good.

Here
http://kotaku.com/5705346/catherines-sexy--box-art-is-not-for-the-sheepish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever?   2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2011: Greatest Year for Gaming Ever?
Page 1 of 1