Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wow Ramzan.. you're pretty annoying..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Real Inuboy
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

Stature : 0

Wow Ramzan.. you're pretty annoying.. Empty
PostSubject: Wow Ramzan.. you're pretty annoying..   Wow Ramzan.. you're pretty annoying.. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:06 pm

I don't even know who you are Ramzan, but you sound really annoying. No, I don't go over to friends house to play Xbox 360. I upgraded my gamerscore when we had an Xbox, at any time I could play an Xbox. There's one downstairs, but instead I don't wanna touch it. Why? I'm not fond of the thing anymore. Btw we have owned a PS3, my mom pawned it yes (fucking idiot for doing so), but oh well she doesn't listen to half the stuff I tell her. She doesn't pawn my stuff (if it's actually mine) cuz she knows not to take away from her kids. As for you suggesting I have autism, several diagnoses have been done on me and the only thing I actually have is ADHD. That's it. Anyway I checked this site yesterday, yes. But I didn't do anything other than that. I didn't make an account, use an account or anything. I find it to be pointless. This site. Btw I've been looking at your posts. Haha that kid Tim's a riot. That kid has so many problems it's not even funny. Sleeping with one of my ex's, stealing a game I bought for one of my friends, cheating on a friend of mine he was dating because she wouldn't sleep with him, and worst of all being psychotic and insane (believing he's an alien, vampire, superhuman) and the attempted rape of someone. He's a piece of shit and Idk how he found this site. But anyway good luck Ramzan. You sound awesome haha.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Wow Ramzan.. you're pretty annoying..   Wow Ramzan.. you're pretty annoying.. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:11 pm

Wow Ramzan.. you're pretty annoying.. 27217868
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Wow Ramzan.. you're pretty annoying.. R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Wow Ramzan.. you're pretty annoying..   Wow Ramzan.. you're pretty annoying.. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:12 pm

Wow Ramzan.. you're pretty annoying.. Tumblr48
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Wow Ramzan.. you're pretty annoying..   Wow Ramzan.. you're pretty annoying.. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:15 pm

Wow Ramzan.. you're pretty annoying.. 1424221750_Cool_Story_Bro_Tell_it_again_answer_1_xlarge
Back to top Go down
The Real Inuboy
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Wow Ramzan.. you're pretty annoying..   Wow Ramzan.. you're pretty annoying.. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:16 pm

[quote="Mikenuge"]Wow Ramzan.. you're pretty annoying.. 1424221750_Cool_Story_Bro_Tell_it_again_answer_1_xlarge[/quoteI don't even know who you are Ramzan, but you sound really annoying. No, I don't go over to friends house to play Xbox 360. I upgraded my gamerscore when we had an Xbox, at any time I could play an Xbox. There's one downstairs, but instead I don't wanna touch it. Why? I'm not fond of the thing anymore. Btw we have owned a PS3, my mom pawned it yes (fucking idiot for doing so), but oh well she doesn't listen to half the stuff I tell her. She doesn't pawn my stuff (if it's actually mine) cuz she knows not to take away from her kids. As for you suggesting I have autism, several diagnoses have been done on me and the only thing I actually have is ADHD. That's it. Anyway I checked this site yesterday, yes. But I didn't do anything other than that. I didn't make an account, use an account or anything. I find it to be pointless. This site. Btw I've been looking at your posts. Haha that kid Tim's a riot. That kid has so many problems it's not even funny. Sleeping with one of my ex's, stealing a game I bought for one of my friends, cheating on a friend of mine he was dating because she wouldn't sleep with him, and worst of all being psychotic and insane (believing he's an alien, vampire, superhuman) and the attempted rape of someone. He's a piece of shit and Idk how he found this site. But anyway good luck Ramzan. You sound awesome haha.

Sarcastic posts deserve a serious answer. I love you
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Wow Ramzan.. you're pretty annoying..   Wow Ramzan.. you're pretty annoying.. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:19 pm

Quote :
I don't even know who you are Ramzan, but you sound really annoying.

Quote :
You sound awesome haha.

From the sounds of it, your Bi-Polar too.

Seriously now Kendo, you gotta stop with this obsession with our forum. There's no way your going to fool us that you weren't Zarius. Banned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Wow Ramzan.. you're pretty annoying.. XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Wow Ramzan.. you're pretty annoying..   Wow Ramzan.. you're pretty annoying.. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:05 pm

Total coincidence that Kendo shows up now. Gawd he needs a life. Wow Ramzan.. you're pretty annoying.. 725796345
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow Ramzan.. you're pretty annoying..   Wow Ramzan.. you're pretty annoying.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow Ramzan.. you're pretty annoying..
Page 1 of 1