Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

The Best Spider-Man movie

Go down 
+10
Orc
Archduke
yonny616
NoelX2
Stoney
Mecha
Jack the Spectre
Bluenose
The Enkindler
RamboOnRedBull
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

What's your favorite Spider-Man movie?
 Spider-Man
 Spider-Man 2
 Spider-Man 3
 The Amazing Spider-Man
View results
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:14 am

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/spiderman/

216 Reviews; 193 Fresh, 23 Rotten - 89%

----------

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/spiderman_2/

242 Reviews; 226 Fresh, 16 rotten - 93%

---------

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_amazing_spider_man/

278 Reviews; 203 Fresh, 75 rotten - 73%

That is all. :content:

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:22 am

OMG! I just been trolled. I did NOT see this coming. Wow! You guys are so clever.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:31 am

Mecha wrote:
OMG! I just been trolled. I did NOT see this coming. Wow! You guys are so clever.

The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 25294179
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:35 am

It's either you're trolling or you can't read. I wasn't talking about The Amazing Spider-Man, nor did I say it was better than the Sam Raimi films. eye roll
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:52 am

You just went full retard... eye roll

This thread, in itself, is about which is the better Spider-Man movie. In which, I posted the reviews for the idividuals movies to raise a new debate. Not everything revolves around you and your flawed sense of "arguments", you know.

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:58 am

Says the guy that's using Rotten Tomatoes to determine a film's quality. The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 725796345

Everyone knows Rotten Tomatoes is a joke.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:05 am

I never said it was to determine its quality, but merely to raise a new debate and keep the thread alive.....

Quote :
the guy that's using Rotten Tomatoes to determine a film's quality - Mecha

Quote :
I posted the reviews for the idividuals movies to raise a new debate - RamboOnRedBull

You grow dumber and dumber by each new post you make. eye roll
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:08 am

Wanted to start a new debate, yet calls the guy dumb for debating. :jackie:
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:27 am

lol @ Spider Man 2.

That scene where Mary Jane just stood there while Peter Parker was holding a 50 ton object... Sigh, they might aswell made here a dumb bitch blondie. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:53 am

Rotten Tomatoes gave a shitty child's 3D movies 95%
I believe fucking Insidious got no less than 80% and that movie has got to be one of the worst I've ever seen.

Soooo not a referable site.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:59 am

More like Kirsten Dunst with red hair. :fuckthat:

Now THIS is the Mary Jane I want to see in The Amazing Spider-Man 2...

The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 Tumblr14

The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 Tumblr15

The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 Mjback10
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:55 am

CleverCatchPhrase wrote:
Rotten Tomatoes gave a shitty child's 3D movies 95%
I believe fucking Insidious got no less than 80% and that movie has got to be one of the worst I've ever seen.

Soooo not a referable site.
You referring to Hugo? It's not a kids movie and it's really good so go phuck yerself.

And I agree with Mecha. MJ was HORRIBLE in Raimi's Spider-Man flicks.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:07 pm

Excluding Spider-Man 3, the reboot definitely had the weakest ending of them all.

The whole fact that George Stacy saved Peter's life and told him to stay away from Gwen to keep her safe, only for Peter to later flip-flop and ignore his promise, was by far the dumbest part in the last 30 min. It also made his death completely pointless to begin with.

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:39 pm

It's not pointless. Peter Parker will learn the true meaning of responsibility the hard way. Every real comic book fan knows where that scene is leading up to.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:47 pm

His death held no relevance to Peter and Gwen. It didn't change their story, it didn't change their relationship, it didn't change anything. Peter will continue to be with Gwen, regardless of his death, so it held no relevance and was completely pointless to begin with. No matter which way you look at it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:51 pm

The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 Asm09010
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:00 pm

And your point? The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 1443829230 Again, you're comparing the comic books to the movie, and in the movie it happened differently.

Plus, you didn't disprove anything I said. I said that his death in the movie was pointless since Peter ignores what George died for, and here you're doing nothing to prove me wrong. Congratz.

And lol @ Bringing comic books into this. We're talking about the movie, in its own. Yet, you're so desperate you have to bring the comics into it just to stand a right. The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 725796345
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:15 pm

No. I'm just pointing out why George Stacy died in the film is all. Peter Parker broke his promise and will soon face the consequences for his actions. That's the point.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:39 pm

I gotta say, if spiderman comic book dialogue is always as cheesy as that, I don't think I'll be planning on reading Spiderman comics. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:54 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Excluding Spider-Man 3, the reboot definitely had the weakest ending of them all.

The whole fact that George Stacy saved Peter's life and told him to stay away from Gwen to keep her safe, only for Peter to later flip-flop and ignore his promise, was by far the dumbest part in the last 30 min. It also made his death completely pointless to begin with.

I liked the ending. I'm so sick of the "I need to stay away from you to keep you safe" subplot. Peter Parker's a horny teenager and it's dumb that he'd stay away from Emma fucking Stone.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Yeah, it would be highly unrealistic for Peter to let go of something like this...

The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 Ufbmnl10

I guess Ramboob would rather have Peter be a fag.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:09 pm

Especially when her dad is Dennis Leary. Ain't not nobody likes Dennis Leary.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:27 am

TheCinemaJack wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

I liked the ending. I'm so sick of the "I need to stay away from you to keep you safe" subplot. Peter Parker's a horny teenager and it's dumb that he'd stay away from Emma fucking Stone.

If he's going to ignore it, and if it doesn't matter to the current story; Why even have it there? I don't like that subplot, either, but since the writer added it there it needs to have a reason for the current story. Which again, since Peter ignores it that means it was pointless and held no relevance to the movie and its plot points.

Again, It doesn't change anything in the story and doesn't have a reason to be there, which means it's a pointless plot twists.

Also, even without that promise the ending was still really lame. It had no intense moments, no change of conflict, and it ended on a low-note - For me, that is.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:06 am

Rambo is just jelly that Spider-Man gets to hit on this everyday.

The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 Emma-s10
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:53 am

The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 3bmbF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best Spider-Man movie
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next