Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batman vs. Spider-Man

Go down 
+9
Chobo
Mr Canai Spy
Bluenose
yonny616
CernaMLD
Jack the Spectre
RamboOnRedBull
Archduke
Mecha
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Batman vs. Spider-Man R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Batman vs. Spider-Man Empty
PostSubject: Batman vs. Spider-Man   Batman vs. Spider-Man I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Spider-Man   Batman vs. Spider-Man I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:08 pm

Batman>Spiderman. FACT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Batman vs. Spider-Man Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Spider-Man   Batman vs. Spider-Man I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm

Batman is only good 'cause of either Nolan's films, or Batman: Beyond.

Spider-Man is just an overall much better character, who you can easily relate to as well. Plus, Bruce Wayne, as a character, is kinda "Meh" to me.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Batman vs. Spider-Man XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Spider-Man   Batman vs. Spider-Man I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:45 pm

Batman kicks the shit outta Spider-Man. Rambo, he's also good because of Batman: The Animated Series, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited, the Batman show with Adam West, the 1966 Batman movie, Tim Burton's Batman and Batman Returns, and the Batman: Arkham series of games.

Spider-Man is just . . . lol.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Spider-Man   Batman vs. Spider-Man I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:50 pm

Agreed. Batman has a better cartoon, better games, better movies, better villains, etc.

Batman & Robin is lol though
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Spider-Man   Batman vs. Spider-Man I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:51 pm

Batman & Robin is the shit.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Spider-Man   Batman vs. Spider-Man I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:55 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Batman kicks the shit outta Spider-Man. Rambo, he's also good because of Batman: The Animated Series, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited, the Batman show with Adam West, the 1966 Batman movie, Tim Burton's Batman and Batman Returns, and the Batman: Arkham series of games.

Spider-Man is just . . . lol.

He's also shit 'cause of Batman & Robin :3

Besides, Batman is nothing without his parent's credit cards. Also, in a fight, Spider-Man could EASILY take him out. I mean, the fuck is Batman going to do? Punch him when he's climbing walls? Throw his batarang when he's using his Spider-Sense? Lawl, Don't make me laugh, Shrute.

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Spider-Man   Batman vs. Spider-Man I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:58 pm

Batman & Robin is fucking awesome. Don't hate. And Batman could take Spider-Man in a fight any day.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Spider-Man   Batman vs. Spider-Man I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:02 pm

I bet he could! Batman vs. Spider-Man 725796345
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Batman vs. Spider-Man PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Spider-Man   Batman vs. Spider-Man I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:06 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
He's also shit 'cause of Batman & Robin :3

Besides, Batman is nothing without his parent's credit cards. Also, in a fight, Spider-Man could EASILY take him out. I mean, the fuck is Batman going to do? Punch him when he's climbing walls? Throw his batarang when he's using his Spider-Sense? Lawl, Don't make me laugh, Shrute.
Batman & Robin is so bad it's funny, while Spider-Man 3 is just plain bad.

Batman is nothing without his parents credit card? Batman vs. Spider-Man 1443829230 Batmans first gadgets were a lock pick and a flash light. Also Batman is one of, if not the best hand to hand fighter in DC comics. Batman also is alot smarter than Spider-man, He can probably use something to disorient the spider-sense. Don't underestimate the belt. Batman has the better games, movies, comics, Tv series, cartoon film adaptations and is overall the better character.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Spider-Man   Batman vs. Spider-Man I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:08 pm

At least Batman doesn't mope all the time. Also Batman gets bitches. Maguire suffers teen angst even into his 20s.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Spider-Man   Batman vs. Spider-Man I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:16 pm

You're telling me he's Smarter than Peter Parker? Batman vs. Spider-Man 1443829230

Yeah, 'cause if he tried to disorientate him, Spidey would TOTALLY not be able to do anything about that. Not like he's got Spider-Sense to warn him beforehand eye roll

Spider-Man 3 was LulzTastic. Where as Batman and Robin was just sad. Plain sad.

I don't know about you, but I lol'ed hard during that movie. Batman vs. Spider-Man 725796345

@Shrute, At least Spider-Man isn't black with Nipples on his macho chest. :3
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Spider-Man   Batman vs. Spider-Man I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:23 pm

Your trying to say he's not smarter than Spiderman?

Lawl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Spider-Man   Batman vs. Spider-Man I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:32 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
You're telling me he's Smarter than Peter Parker? Batman vs. Spider-Man 1443829230

Yeah, 'cause if he tried to disorientate him, Spidey would TOTALLY not be able to do anything about that. Not like he's got Spider-Sense to warn him beforehand eye roll

I don't know about you, but I lol'ed hard during that movie. Batman vs. Spider-Man 725796345

I never understood spider sense as he stands there an narrates the fact that he has spider sense for 10 seconds
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Spider-Man   Batman vs. Spider-Man I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:50 pm

Spider-Man 3 wasn't lulztastic. It was just plain bad. And so was Spider-Man 2. Batman & Robin is campy and knows that it's campy and stupid so it rolls with it.

Yes, Batman is way smarter than Spider-Man, and more proficient at martial arts.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Spider-Man   Batman vs. Spider-Man I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:55 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:

That's basically a fact. Batman/Bruce Wayne is smarter than Spider-man/Peter Parker. :truestory:

:areyoufuckingk I never said disorientate spider-man, but disorientate the spider sense itself.

Spider-Man 3 was filled with emo spidey, that whines about every little thing and is insecure. That screams sad. While Batman & Robin was filled with Mr. Arnold Freeze, a dumb Bane that has Ninja turtle hands, & the best part The Batman credit card.

At least Batman's costume has him look like Batman and not a basket ball like the new spidey one.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Spider-Man   Batman vs. Spider-Man I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:35 pm

Man, how's he going to disorientate the spider-sense itself?

Also, watch this and tell me you didn't laugh, even once.

:3
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Spider-Man   Batman vs. Spider-Man I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:37 pm

I didn't laugh, even once.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Batman vs. Spider-Man R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Spider-Man   Batman vs. Spider-Man I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:40 pm

lol I swear to God everyone in my theater laughed at that scene xD
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Spider-Man   Batman vs. Spider-Man I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:04 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
I didn't laugh, even once.

This. Not even remotely funny. The acting was just bad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Batman vs. Spider-Man 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Spider-Man   Batman vs. Spider-Man I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:59 pm

Batman.

BTW shouldn't this be in the debate section?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Spider-Man   Batman vs. Spider-Man I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:06 pm

@Mecha Exactly. Even a guy beside me - who was dressed up as Spider-Man - started giggling a bit.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Spider-Man   Batman vs. Spider-Man I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:37 pm

He's Batman. He has a contingency plan for everything. Hell, Im sure he has a contingency plan for his contingency plans. :truestory:

That was just sad.

Most Lol worthy
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Spider-Man   Batman vs. Spider-Man I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:37 pm

That was a terrible video, yonny. Those weren't even all great moments. Without coherency, Batman & Robin is funny. With coherency, it's a comedic masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Spider-Man   Batman vs. Spider-Man I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:08 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
That was a terrible video, yonny. Those weren't even all great moments. Without coherency, Batman & Robin is funny. With coherency, it's a comedic masterpiece.
I got lazy looking for a video, so what.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Spider-Man   Batman vs. Spider-Man I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman vs. Spider-Man
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next