Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami

Go down 
+7
Pein
Archduke
igame
Chobo
Bluenose
Ihsahn
NoelX2
11 posters

Capcom or Konami?
 Capcom
 Konami
View results
AuthorMessage
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami Empty
PostSubject: Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami   Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:12 pm

Games from Capcom...

Mega Man
Street Fighter
Resident Evil
Dead Rising
Devil May Cry

Games from Konami...

Metal Gear
Castlevania
Contra
Gradius
TMNT (Not now, but back then)
Silent Hill

My opinion : Yeah...Capcom has some great games. Street Fighter is one of my fav fighting franchises, Mega Man is also good, Resident Evil is great aswell, and Dead Rising is a great action game.
But I have to pick Konami. It made the best beat-em ups (TMNT, The Simpsons, X-Men), Contra is my fav run and gun games, Gradius is my favorite shmup franchise, Metal Gear is my fav stealth game, and Castlevania 4 and SotN are one of my fav games of all time.

What bout you?

Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami Capcom

Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami KONAMI
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami   Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:46 pm

Where's the neither option?

I'd say Konami, though, but I haven't played a game by either one of them in forever.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami   Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:49 pm

Well these days both companies suck. But in general i pick capcom. Mainly because my childhood was DMC 2 and resident evil 4.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami   Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:01 pm

Ihsahn wrote:
Where's the neither option?

I'd say Konami, though, but I haven't played a game by either one of them in forever.

You just don't like anything, do you?

I'd say Konami.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami   Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:14 pm

Purty much. None of the games these devs have made really appeal to me. They're not BAD they're just not my taste other than Silent Hill, which I haven't touched in ages.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami   Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:26 pm

Tough Choice.

But I'm going with Konami because Capcom is screwing over players by charging for content that's already on the disk.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami   Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:44 pm

Capcom has been fucking a lot lately, so i'll go with Konami.
I hope they decide to make a 2D Contra game again soon.
I still play Contra 3 on the SNES
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami   Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:01 pm

igame wrote:

it's called Hard Corps Uprising. it doesn't sound like a contra game, but it is a 2D Contra game.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami   Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:07 pm

Capcom DUH

All Konami has is Metal Gear. Capcom always makes great fighting games. Resident Evil is one of the best survival horror franchises ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami   Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:50 pm

i know namco makes tekken but i prefer tekken any day over street fighter in my opinion.i think resident evil is better than mgs and silent hill.
devil may cry is better than contra and castlevania is better than mega man and dead rising,while mega man is better than gradius...so in all capcom wins by little in my opinion
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami   Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:57 pm

chobo500 wrote:
igame wrote:

it's called Hard Corps Uprising. it doesn't sound like a contra game, but it is a 2D Contra game.

Cool, it has a futuristic look tho, but it still looks like a good game, the gameplay does remind me of Contra.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami   Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:36 pm

Capcom.

Sure, their policy regarding DLC kinda sucks, but their games are just awesome.
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami   Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:23 am

DukemNukem43 wrote:
Capcom DUH

All Konami has is Metal Gear. Capcom always makes great fighting games. Resident Evil was one of the best survival horror franchises ever.

Fix'd.

I'm going with Capcom because RE 2 was one of the games that I've played the longest.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami   Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:13 am

How did you...

You just took what we were talking about in the chatbox...

And just stole the idea... WUHTLOL?

Anyway, Konami. Metal Gear FTFW.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami   Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:59 am

Well Sonji to you Konami sucks without Kojima Razz.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami   Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:10 pm

Sovereign Alan wrote:
Well Sonji to you Konami sucks without Kojima Razz.

It does.

URPOINT?
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami   Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:25 pm

Pein wrote:
i know namco makes tekken but i prefer tekken any day over street fighter in my opinion.i think resident evil is better than mgs and silent hill.
devil may cry is better than contra and castlevania is better than mega man and dead rising,while mega man is better than gradius...so in all capcom wins by little in my opinion
Namco? Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami   Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamers Debate #3 Capcom vs. Konami
Page 1 of 1