Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Age 2 Review

Go down 
+8
Orc
Ihsahn
Based Sonji
Stoney
Jack the Spectre
Azazel
NoelX2
Pein
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

Dragon Age 2 Review - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 Review   Dragon Age 2 Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:47 pm

Lykos wrote:
Dragon Age 2 Review - Page 2 By82a

ROFL!!
but to be honest..it was still a great game despite its linearity
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 Review   Dragon Age 2 Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:11 pm

^^

It was also pretty beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 Review   Dragon Age 2 Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:26 pm

^
ROFL yes indeed it was....
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 Review   Dragon Age 2 Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:07 pm

Lykos, you seem to bash it's graphics yet you seem to always say graphics don't matter...

Anyway, I am really tempted to get the first and second DA games. I never really gave them a chance.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 Review   Dragon Age 2 Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:23 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos, you seem to bash it's graphics yet you seem to always say graphics don't matter...

Anyway, I am really tempted to get the first and second DA games. I never really gave them a chance.

Razz yeah I'm actually not bashing graphics or saying that graphics do matter
I'm merely saying that Pein's review score for it's visuals is clearly an exaggeration.

And yeah I'd recommend the first game...the demo of the second game really put me off.

The first isn't that linear, it is a bit though, you can't return to some locations and there's nothing left to do except dlc when you've completed the game, you're stuck in a campsite for eternity!!!!

But the game is fun generally. I'd also advise you to progress slowly. Don't be too eager to continue the story because then you'll close off many opportunities. Do as many side quests as possible because you may not have a chance later.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 Review   Dragon Age 2 Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:29 pm

Its just an opinion.
Lykos loves some game's graphics on the Wii that looks like an early PS2 game and sometimes a N64 game. And he says its better than Twilight Princess. Lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 Review   Dragon Age 2 Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:11 pm

Oblivion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dragon Age 2.Even at 4 years old, Oblivion destroys DA2.

And skyrim will destroy DA2 by x10
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 Review   Dragon Age 2 Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Zeratul wrote:
Oblivion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dragon Age 2.Even at 4 years old, Oblivion destroys DA2.

Even Morrowind destroys DA2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 Review   Dragon Age 2 Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:33 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
Zeratul wrote:

This is true. lol Daggerfall and Arena probably do too xD
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 Review   Dragon Age 2 Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Lykos wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:
Zeratul wrote:

This is true. lol Daggerfall and Arena probably do too xD

You can download the first four TES games for free on the website.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 Review   Dragon Age 2 Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:42 am

Am I the only one who noticed he mentioned voice acting in the graphics section? Dragon Age 2 Review - Page 2 409191096
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 Review   Dragon Age 2 Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age 2 Review
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2