Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Age 2

Go down 
+3
Orc
The Enkindler
DarthCueball
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthCueball
Merchant
Merchant
DarthCueball

Stature : 0

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:39 pm

So i played the demo for dragon age 2 today and its really good. I like the how your character talks when you choose an action like in mass effect. That's one reason I didn't like dragon age origins. The fact your character didn't talk ruined the experience at least for me. The overall feel of the demo alone is making want to buy the game. Might not be a day 1 buy cause I have other games to play but a buy non the less.
Back to top Go down
http://[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/DarthCueball]
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:12 am

Plus they greatly improved the combat and the magic.
Bioware failed to dissapoint me once again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:46 am

I would've liked Dragon Age as much as Mass Effect if it had more freedom.
Hopefully DA2 will get that right I love you
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:10 am

The fact your character isn't a mute has me interested and the way it's dialouge (word wheel) is similar to Mass Effect.

The combat is so-so, keep hitting A until you kill your enemy, but it's the story that has me interested.

I'm sure once you level up your character combat will become more varied.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:48 am

ive played the demo..playing with mage i think its the best way to play it..more tactics and more fun to play..if you play as a warrior or a rogue.you are just going to press A or X all the time
Back to top Go down
Raziel
Creep
Creep
Raziel

Stature : 0

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:13 am

a Day one for me, and the mute character didn't really boder me at origins.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Dragon Age 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:44 am

Once I get home, I'll download it and give it a go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age 2
Page 1 of 1