Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be a PS4 exclusive

Go down 
+2
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be a PS4 exclusive R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be a PS4 exclusive Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be a PS4 exclusive   Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be a PS4 exclusive I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:42 am

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be a PS4 exclusive Final-10

Quote :
Final Fantasy Versus XIII has been in some kind of limbo funk since it was first unveiled some eight years ago. There’s a fresh rumour doing the rounds that the game is now going next-gen, and that Square-Enix is dropping the ‘Versus XIII’ mantle.

Update: Square has responded to this piece with the following quote, “Square Enix does not comment on rumour and speculation.” Make of that as you will.

Original Story: As always with these rumours, don’t take it at face value until we’ve spoken with Square-Enix or they clarify it themselves.

The rumour comes from NeoGAF user Verendus who has been spilling a few next-gen nuggets from the look of things.

This rumour is that Final Fantasy Versus XIII will get a new reveal later this year to confirm its name change, next-gen development and 2014 release date. They also suggest that its a PS4 exclusive, just as it was originally a PS3 exclusive.

Could it be part of the supposed PS4 reveal later this month?

They also state that Final Fantasy 15 and 16 are currently in development for next-gen formats. Given their long dev times this is a given really.

We’ve asked Square-Enix for some sort of comment on the above, so again until then, make of this what you will.

Thanks Dark and Examiner.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be a PS4 exclusive Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be a PS4 exclusive   Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be a PS4 exclusive I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:16 am

Quite obvious, really. I figured it'd be for next-gen ever since 2010 - 2011.

I might give it a try if they give it a solid release date this time. That is, without any stupid delays.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be a PS4 exclusive   Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be a PS4 exclusive I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:59 pm

JUST RELEASE SO WE CAN GET KH3.

I want this game so bad....
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be a PS4 exclusive   Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be a PS4 exclusive I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:28 am

Are sites really picking up on this? The only known dev to post over there is Iherre, a lot of people called that Verendus fella out.

Don't believe it.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be a PS4 exclusive   Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be a PS4 exclusive I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:50 am

Greg Jennings wrote:
JUST RELEASE SO WE CAN GET KH3.

I want this game so bad....
I don't think we'll be seeing KH3 at all if they keep this up with that non-releasing game, Versus.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be a PS4 exclusive   Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be a PS4 exclusive I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:39 pm

Fucking exclusives... robbing me the ability to just own a pc and play everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be a PS4 exclusive   Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be a PS4 exclusive I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be a PS4 exclusive
Page 1 of 1