Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Final Fantasy XV release date officially confirmed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Final Fantasy XV release date officially confirmed R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Final Fantasy XV release date officially confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy XV release date officially confirmed   Final Fantasy XV release date officially confirmed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 1:53 am

Can't believe I've been waiting for this shit for like literally 10 years.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Final Fantasy XV release date officially confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV release date officially confirmed   Final Fantasy XV release date officially confirmed I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 1:34 pm

I can't believe this game is almost here, after so long. It was leaking everywhere on the internet earlier in the week, as some retailers have been giving the game out really early. I've been doing my best to avoid them like the plague. Even played the Judgement Disc demo on Japanese PSN, and freaking loved it. Can't wait to play this game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17

Final Fantasy XV release date officially confirmed
Page 1 of 1