Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Best Albums Of 2010

Go down 
+8
NoelX2
Dam_Noir
UltraZFury
Archduke
Based Sonji
TheJubJub5721
Jack the Spectre
Orc
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Albums Of 2010   The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:03 pm

Fuck you.

Clint Mansell > Errythang.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Best Albums Of 2010   The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:51 am

TRF wrote:
Actually, Neil Young's songs DO have no mistakes, unless you don't like his voice. Other than that, they're well-written, well-played, and not flat at all.

Don't get me wrong, Niel Young is awesome
but at some point in Cowgirl in the Sand there is a note that doesn't fit in which he sort of plays quickly and it sounds unintentional. Hell I could be wrong, maybe it was intentional? He may have wanted to sort of have a slightly improvisation-sounding solo and so didn't want it all polished perhaps....
Take a look anyway, its somewhere later int he song.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Best Albums Of 2010   The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:37 am

Ihsahn wrote:
Quote :
Sorry but A7X is ANYTHING but flat. You think posting two different songs will make your point. In actual fact A7X is more like Protest the Hero than Atheist so your point just falls short. You want to make a point, then you have to pull Avenged Sevenfold's music to pieces and criticise each aspect. You can't just go on a tangent and tell me some progressive band is better than death metal when A7X is neither.
I just... what?

Can you not read? I wasn't comparing the actual music but the sound. I guess I was right when I said you obviously can't hear it. I'm not even going to bother delving any further into this point if you're just going to straw man my argument.

Quote :
My ear for music has been complimented by my old music teachers, my piano teacher and my current guitar teacher. In fact that is one of my bigger strengths musically. So yeah, nice try but I'm not musically ignorant.
And my ear for music has been complimented by years of just sitting down and listening to it. What's your point? If you can't hear how weak A7X's music sounds sonically (the production) then your ear isn't very good. I've heard one thing off their new album and while it is an improvement, the drums are still lifeless.

On a personal level, though, the vocals sound pretty fucking hollow, too. He sings so... half-assed. Just a personal issue, though.

Quote :
All you are saying is that you personally cannot find the appeal. Saying that you found the guitar solo too quiet, etc. But opinions like that just aren't any good in a debate because I can just say that the guitar solo is a perfect volume, the way it is you can appreciate the backing, you can feel the bass sound pumping out now and again but focus mainly on the lead guitar. Simple as. Also, they are not trying to impress with this solo. They are writing something that is musically pleasant and easy listening. Hence the reason why it's not as fast or experimental as their other tunes. (I am assuming you were talking about Dear God?)
HOREY SHET! We've got ourselves a breakthrough in science! Stop all relief effort in Japan and cancel our plans to enter Libya because Lykos has just discovered something that will impact everyone's lives significantly!

Opinions aren't facts.

Excuse me while I clean my brains up off the wall because you just blew my mind.
Quote :
Well about finding A7X's music not lifelike, well it sounds tight.... what more do you need? It is music. It has to be pleasing to listen to, nothing else. Sorry there are no mistakes like you'll find in Niel Young's music.
wat

Quote :
Well you be the judge, what about their live music?

Personally I think it sounds nearly the same as the studio version except without a third backing guitar during harmonies.
Not my point. I'm not looking for accuracies. I also can't judge how good a live show sounds through a video. Part of the live experience is, well, being there. Thus why I'm not judging them on their live performances.

Quote :
You're being very picky here. Anyone can claim that any song doesn't sound lifelike. Like I could argue that the Protest The Hero song, you only like because it's experimental and weird but that is the style! It's progressive. It's meant to break typical music barriers and conventions. I personally do not find that style enjoyable to listen to because it's too flaky and unnecessarily extravagent. But I can't criticise because THAT IS THE STYLE they are aiming for.
Once more, not my point. I would highly suggest re-reading what I originally wrote because you are clearly misunderstanding.

Quote :
Back to Insomnium.
No I would not class their music as repetitive as such, it depends how you want to use that term. They just aren't diverse. No two of their songs sound the same melody wise or at all really. It is just that their music is all of a similar style. It isn't like Disturbed where sometimes their songs have the same vocals rhythm along with a similar riff to another song.

That kinda is repetitive to me. Disturbed is one of the worst offenders for sure. Always the same mid tempo shit. You don't need to be diverse to be good. To use an earlier example listen to PTH's discography. No song sounds the same, yet they all use the same style. This is not the case for Insomnium. Their leads are always that sorrowful, deeply melodic stuff.
Quote :
Or in the case of Papa Roach where I Almost Told you That I Loved You's chorus sounds like Getting Away With Murder's.
This is kinda what I'm getting at. Insomnium's music sounds SO similar. See above.

Quote :
That is what I would class as repetition, but if you call a style that doesn't change much, repetition, well that's up to you. But in Insomnium's defense, they have never repeated themselves. They're still bringing out fresh ideas.

I don't think I'd call it fresh ideas. I'd just call it sticking to their style a little too much, but executing it well enough to meet their own self-made standards.

Quote :
And to be fair, even great composers like Vivaldi for example, were criticised for having repeated themselves. The fact is, Insomnium have forged their own style, taking influences from the likes of Opeth, In Flames and such. It's their choice whether they want to carry on using it. And if they still have new ideas for songwriting in that style, why the hell not? I would be disappointed tbh if they took a different musical direction like In Flames and Children of Bodom.
To be honest, even though I don't like CoB, they haven't really changed much. Its just the quality of what they write is infinitely inferior to their earlier works. They've stayed much the same, to be honest. Though they have ditched the keyboards a bit.

Quote :
Is cloudkicker the name of the song? Because I said the SONG was repetitive not the band.
No, Cloudkicker is the band (more specifically - one man project who does it as a hobby and not a career).

Quote :
Hey that rating thing, it was just my opinion. And you can defend any song with that. The whole "calm before the storm" thing, what about that Atheist tune you posted? You could defend it in a similar way. The fact is, that cloudkicker song just wasn't particularly interesting to me. It had some nice ideas but it didn't really go anywhere. Compare to an In Flames instrumental like Dialogue with the Stars and it just can't compete imo.
I don't care that you didn't like the song, but to say it was underdeveloped or repetitive seems silly. Not interesting? Fair enough that's cool. But to say it's repetitive or underdeveloped just doesn't make sense.

8) alright then....

It's rather petty that we are just arguing about what we personally find in the music rather than actual facts. So what if you consider the drums lifeless? I consider it to be quite the opposite. For example in Tonight the World Dies from Nightmare. The drums play a massive part, they punch in the chorus in such a way that I've never heard done before so successfully. In Chapter Four, there's another example of the drums not being lifeless.
But nevermind, your opinion is better than mine, surely.
The vocals, that's not half-arsed, it's called a unique style. Half arsed vocalists don't hit such high (and low) notes, don't hold screams for so long, don't deliver such power through every lyric.

Quote :
HOREY SHET! We've got ourselves a breakthrough in science! Stop all relief effort in Japan and cancel our plans to enter Libya because Lykos has just discovered something that will impact everyone's lives significantly!

Opinions aren't facts.

SO TRUE BRO.......

Quote :
you can't hear how weak A7X's music sounds sonically (the production) then your ear isn't very good. I've heard one thing off their new album and while it is an improvement, the drums are still lifeless.

Quote :
the vocals sound pretty fucking hollow, too. He sings so... half-assed

Quote :
Insomnium's music sounds SO similar

Alright...I'll overlook the glaring contradictions.

I can't help but notice that you state an opinion. I attempt to debunk it and all you can say is that I "misunderstood" Instead of clarifying your original point. This all seems to point me to the possibility that you have no idea what you are talking about.

The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 3128676713

Back onto Insomnium. I continue to disagree with you. Listening to their discography extensively has shown me that the closest they come to being repetitive is that the intro riff on 'Against the Stream' is in the same key as that of 'Into the Woods' and uses similar notes but that's where the similarities end. As I already said, even some of the greatest musicians, composers/virtuosos have been known for repeating themselves a little. In my eyes Insomnium can go for another couple of albums without changing the style if they can keep up the high standards of unique songwriting. But hey, here I expect another disagreement.

Children of Bodom have changed quite a lot. Look at their Hatebreeder and Follow the Reaper albums. They are extremely classical inspired. Then in their most recent album, they have a more punky heavy metal sound. They've gone from writing sophisticated music to...well...just another heavy band. :S
I'm surprised you're downplaying such a drastic change.

@ cloudkicker, lol so you can just say A7X is "sonically" bad and I can't make a fair, open minded analysis?
Dude, it is a fact that the cloudkicker song does not have many changes. Look at the tabs if you don't believe me. Also as a guitarist, it annoys me when a musician doesn't take advantage of the whole fretboard.
I never said it was bad. I never doubted the guys talent. I am just merely saying that it didn't change much. Like I said, compare with Dialogue with the Stars - In Flames. Compare the tablature! Look at how much more complex Dialogue is, and that's saying something because Dialogue is actually a relatively simple song.

Fun times....
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: The Best Albums Of 2010   The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:39 am

Sounds perfect to me.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Best Albums Of 2010   The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:52 am

TRF wrote:
Sounds perfect to me.

6:26

Hits a wrong note from the sound of it.
I think there was another similar to this somewhere else in the song but I cba to look for it now.

But that's just being very critical. Niel Young = legend :)
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: The Best Albums Of 2010   The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:01 pm

Didn't sound out-of-place to me at all.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Best Albums Of 2010   The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:24 pm

It should. That note is not from the scale of the key he is using.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: The Best Albums Of 2010   The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:01 pm

Jesus fucking Christ, if you like the music, listen to it. Don't like it? Don't listen to it.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: The Best Albums Of 2010   The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:28 pm

The best album of 2010 in my opinion is High Violet by The Nationals. Just pure epicness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Best Albums Of 2010   The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:07 pm

Quote :
8) alright then....

It's rather petty that we are just arguing about what we personally find in the music rather than actual facts. So what if you consider the drums lifeless? I consider it to be quite the opposite. For example in Tonight the World Dies from Nightmare. The drums play a massive part, they punch in the chorus in such a way that I've never heard done before so successfully. In Chapter Four, there's another example of the drums not being lifeless.
But nevermind, your opinion is better than mine, surely.
The vocals, that's not half-arsed, it's called a unique style. Half arsed vocalists don't hit such high (and low) notes, don't hold screams for so long, don't deliver such power through every lyric.
What facts do you want bro? What is there to debate over when a fact is truth?

But all right let's just say that it's his style. Let's just say he can't be singing half-arsed if he can hit those notes. That still does not change my mind that the production on all their music masks what passion they have. This was the point I made that you misconstrued and I made it very clear.

Quote :
Alright...I'll overlook the glaring contradictions.
What contradictions? You're gonna have to explain that one because now I'm confused.

Quote :
I can't help but notice that you state an opinion. I attempt to debunk it and all you can say is that I "misunderstood" Instead of clarifying your original point. This all seems to point me to the possibility that you have no idea what you are talking about.
I lol'd. Denial much? You're skewing my argument so you have a basis to argue on.

My point was made very clear. But I will explain, as much as I hate repeating myself:

Compare the PTH to Atheist songs. Again I ask you: what band has a sound that is more alive? No, I am not talking about what band you like more nor what band has a flashier style. I am strictly speaking from production. Hell, go listen to the Brain Drill song I posted again and compare it to PTH. Now, what band, sonically, sounds more passionate? What band sounds like they give a damn? If you picked PTH then you have guessed correctly.

Brain Drill sounds like a bunch of soulless bullshit with the intentions of showing off how well they've mastered the mechanical part of guitar playing. The Atheist song I showed you sounds artificial. The guitars have no power or energy behind them. The drums sound like fragile tin cans. Go look up some of the criticisms for Atheist's Jupiter album and you'll see many people agree that whoever produced it did a terrible, terrible job. It's almost unanimous how bad its production is.

This feeling of soulless, tepid production is the exact same feeling I get from A7X and I am disregarding the fact that I hate their vocalist's "style".

Quote :
Back onto Insomnium. I continue to disagree with you. Listening to their discography extensively has shown me that the closest they come to being repetitive is that the intro riff on 'Against the Stream' is in the same key as that of 'Into the Woods' and uses similar notes but that's where the similarities end. As I already said, even some of the greatest musicians, composers/virtuosos have been known for repeating themselves a little. In my eyes Insomnium can go for another couple of albums without changing the style if they can keep up the high standards of unique songwriting. But hey, here I expect another disagreement.
Sure, that's true some great musicians repeat themselves a little, but this is glaring. Once more, one of the criticisms the latest album got was how much the band is starting to repeat itself. Go look it up. Doesn't make you wrong if you think they aren't repetitive, but it does make you seem pretty misinformed and in denial if you can't accept it.

But yes, you're right about the disagreement. Though when I disagree it has a negative connotation. But when you disagree (which you've been doing the whole time as well) it isn't. DAT DOUBLE STANDARD.

Quote :
Children of Bodom have changed quite a lot. Look at their Hatebreeder and Follow the Reaper albums. They are extremely classical inspired. Then in their most recent album, they have a more punky heavy metal sound. They've gone from writing sophisticated music to...well...just another heavy band. :S
I'm surprised you're downplaying such a drastic change.
Well sure they have changed, but they still sound like CoB, do they not? It seems to me its more like they just can't write quality riffs anymore. I haven't heard the new album, though, so if they changed drastically on that CD then maybe you're right. I'll download it laters. Or if there's a song you can link me on YouTube that'd be even better because I don't want to sit through 30+ minutes of Children of Snoredom.

Quote :
@ cloudkicker, lol so you can just say A7X is "sonically" bad and I can't make a fair, open minded analysis?
This is kind of living proof you misunderstood my point from earlier. Just FYI.

Quote :
Dude, it is a fact that the cloudkicker song does not have many changes. Look at the tabs if you don't believe me. Also as a guitarist, it annoys me when a musician doesn't take advantage of the whole fretboard.
I am arguing on the basis that the song doesn't change. Tabs wise? Yeah, I can't argue that the riffs stay in the same vein, but what does change is the actual song. Layering of post-metal sounds, throwing in crashes to give it a more climax feel or just emphasizing the angularity of the riffs.

Your last complaint is entirely valid, though I think it's silly and narrow-minded.

Quote :
I never said it was bad. I never doubted the guys talent. I am just merely saying that it didn't change much. Like I said, compare with Dialogue with the Stars - In Flames. Compare the tablature! Look at how much more complex Dialogue is, and that's saying something because Dialogue is actually a relatively simple song.
Nor do I care if you dislike it or think the guy is a talentless hack. I am speaking some facts here, yo. The song definitely changes. It slowly evolves by incorporating more post-metal sounds before climaxing. Hell, there's even one or two ambient sections in the songs. Drastic changes like some slow 4/4 beat to a double bass rampage? No, not at all, but to say it doesn't change a lot is just flat out incorrect.

Don't like that he isn't ejaculating electrified jizz from insane guitar wanking? That's fine. Don't like that it's too rhythmic for you? That's fine. Don't like the lack of melodic leads? That's fine. Hell, just don't plain like it? That's fine too. There is a difference, however, in saying "it doesn't change a lot' and "it doesn't change in the same style that I like." The latter of which is entirely reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: The Best Albums Of 2010   The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:58 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Jesus fucking Christ, if you like the music, listen to it. Don't like it? Don't listen to it.

THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: The Best Albums Of 2010   The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:15 pm

I don't think anyone is disagreeing with that notion, but thank you for your well-thought and introspective post, Jub.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: The Best Albums Of 2010   The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:16 pm

Ihsahn wrote:
I don't think anyone is disagreeing with that notion, but thank you for your well-thought and introspective post, Jub.

That's what I'm here for.

But let's bring this back on topic... My favorite of 2010 was The Oracle by Godsmack.

The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 Godsmack-The-Oracle-2010-300x300
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: The Best Albums Of 2010   The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:20 pm

^You've said that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: The Best Albums Of 2010   The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:21 pm

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
^You've said that.

Atleast it's on topic, go cry about it.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Best Albums Of 2010   The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:53 pm

You know what Ihsahn, I wrote a massive response to what you wrote but I've decided not to post it. Reason being that once I send it you will write a response, as will I and then we'll just go on for ages and not get anywhere.

The fact is, there are no facts to use here. Only our own opinions. You don't like some bands that I do I do. You like other bands which I don't and there are probably bands we both like/dislike. Fair play.

I mean who of us can really say what makes a good band? At the end of the day it will be only our opinion. Because your opinion of a band is subjective to your view of what music requires. And there is no fact of what music must include or sound like.

Tbh I still don't understand your reasons for criticising A7X's music, but hey, if the shoe don't fit then that ain't your shoe! Razz (appropriate quote from Frasier).

So I've taken Jubby's advice and I'm gonna stop debating here so we can bring this back on topic. :)
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: The Best Albums Of 2010   The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:59 pm

Quote :
I mean who of us can really say what makes a good band?
Oh I think that statement only holds some water.

Let's be objective here: brokencyde is not a good band Razz

Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: The Best Albums Of 2010   The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:59 pm

^^ lol XD
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Best Albums Of 2010   The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:01 pm

Ihsahn,
still opinion but my opinion agrees with yours and our opinions would be considered logical to most musically well-educated people :)
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: The Best Albums Of 2010   The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:12 pm

No, bro, this is fact.

FACT

Science says so.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Best Albums Of 2010   The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:18 pm

Ihsahn wrote:
No, bro, this is fact.

FACT

Science says so.

Oh mannnnn
I'm totally pwnt Sad

Btw dude you gotta hear this!!!

XD EPIC COVER!!

That is why I posted moonshield on the song rating thing, coz I was listening to this and thought hey, Ima gonna post the original on the topic.

Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: The Best Albums Of 2010   The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:23 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
^You've said that.

At least I'm not posting the same shit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Best Albums Of 2010   The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:42 am

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
^You've said that.

At least I'm not posting the same shit.

Surprised
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: The Best Albums Of 2010   The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Noel, you are so fucking stupid...

Also I would say Nightmare. To be honest, I didn't really get much new music in 2010. Just started listening to older stuff.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Best Albums Of 2010   The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:41 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Noel, you are so fucking stupid...

Also I would say Nightmare. To be honest, I didn't really get much new music in 2010. Just started listening to older stuff.

I agree The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 2505020059
I mean about the nightmare thing.
well and the noel thing..

jk Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Albums Of 2010   The Best Albums Of 2010 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best Albums Of 2010
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next