Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.

Go down 
+17
UltraZFury
Pickles1337
Gordon Freeman
DarthCueball
Bluenose
igame
NoelX2
Jack the Spectre
The_Biotic_God
Based Sonji
TheJubJub5721
Hydell
Chobo
Stoney
Mikenuge
Raziel
Orc
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:30 pm

Sovereign Alan wrote:
LBP is an excellent game if you like creating platformer levels.
LittleBigPlanet 2 has level design comparable to the Super Mario Galaxy series. It's just amazing. Each level has unique scenery and involve using some sort of pick-up item to get through the puzzles.

So I second this recommendation to the OP.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:53 pm

3D Dot Game Heroes
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
someoneimportant
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
someoneimportant

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:48 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:

Halo reach
halo 3
Alan wake
Fable 3
left 4 dead 2
bad company 2
prey

Killzone
Resistance
Siren: Blood Curse
Demon Souls
MAG (its a love it hate it kind of game)
Uncharted

others worth taking a look into: White Knight Chronicles, Heavy Rain, 3D Dot Game Heroes

also isnt there that game Dead Nation? That has zombie killing
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:46 am

I recommend buying a 12 Month XBOX Live Gold subscription
Back to top Go down
ps3freaky
Peon
Peon

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:39 am

Grand Turismo 5. There are tons of FPS outthere and all the good ones have been posted.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:27 pm

ghost23 wrote:

Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. - Page 2 457301478 Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. - Page 2 457301478 Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. - Page 2 457301478 Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. - Page 2 457301478 Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. - Page 2 457301478 Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. - Page 2 457301478 Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. - Page 2 3128676713 Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. - Page 2 725796345 Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. - Page 2 725796345 Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. - Page 2 725796345
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:48 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. - Page 2 457301478
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:50 pm

ghost23 wrote:

LOLOLOLOLOLO LL EPIC EPIC LOL Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. - Page 2 3128676713 :nyan: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. - Page 2 457301478 Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. - Page 2 457301478 :alone: :alone:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2