Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.

Go down 
+17
UltraZFury
Pickles1337
Gordon Freeman
DarthCueball
Bluenose
igame
NoelX2
Jack the Spectre
The_Biotic_God
Based Sonji
TheJubJub5721
Hydell
Chobo
Stoney
Mikenuge
Raziel
Orc
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. Empty
PostSubject: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:20 am

I have a 360 and wii and i am planning to buy a ps3 in may when i have enough money but im not sure what exclusives/multiplats i will enjoy on the ps3 since my taste on the 360 was a coincidence and i don't have alot of games on the wii i like compared to the 360. So i hope some ps3 fans can give me some tips based on my preferences.

My favorite kind of game is a game with a mission an objective. A game with a thrilling feeling and hard combat It needs a long multiplayer replay value and i love killing zombies. My favorite genre is FPS and rpg here are some of my favorite games on the 360.

Halo reach
halo 3
Alan wake
Fable 3
left 4 dead 2
bad company 2
prey
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:09 pm

You seem to like mainly shooters. I'd recommend Resistance Fall of Man (and the sequel too if you liked the first) and Killzone would be a pretty decent choice.

Although it doesn't quite look like your sort of thing, Heavy Rain is an awesome game. Really it is.

And you like Fable so give Demon souls a try. It's difficult though.
Back to top Go down
Raziel
Creep
Creep
Raziel

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:13 pm

you liked prey ??
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:01 pm

BC2 !!!!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:43 pm

PS3 has no gaems.
Back to top Go down
Raziel
Creep
Creep
Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:17 pm

fps's there's killzone3 just come out I'm not into fps's but I really liked it.. , rpg's their demon's souls wich is special/unique but kinda hard, 3D Dot Game Heroes is a really good zelda-like, Atelier Rorona, Valkyria Chronicles and disgaea 3 if you like tactical rpgs. and mgs4,uncharted2 and god of war 3 whatever your kind of games you need to play those 3.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:28 pm

If you're into Halo, Get Killzone or Resistance. if you want a more strategic shooter than just pure run and gun, MAG is a good option. and defiantly Uncharted.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Thanks guys i will buy ressistance:fall of man since i saw a great offer for only 10 bucks on a game store near my town. And whatever game bundle will be available. I will also be checking out the killzone 3 demo, god of war 3 and uncharted 2 demo. And if they are great then i buy them and then i already have a start line-up for the ps3.

@Raziel
When it comes to RPG's im a huge of of middle aged fantasy RPG's. But i also like my JRPG's. And yeah i am probably the first human that has prey in its top 10 360 games Razz
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:05 pm

The Resistance games will be very cheap now and the campaigns are long and have some hard firefights to get through, Killzone 2 is also cheap now and the AI in that game is second to none IMO.

You have to play Heavy Rain aswell.

Killzone 3 has some awesome firefights too but you might want to wait for the price to come down if its not your thing.

And as mike said, Bad Company 2 online is epic when you team up with us.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:18 pm

Yeah, the Resistance series and Killzone 2 and 3.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:31 pm

Stoney wrote:
PS3 had no gaems.

FTFY
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:42 pm

I wouldn't recommend Uncharted 2 as your first game.

Get something more new and exciting, like Killzone 3.
Back to top Go down
Raziel
Creep
Creep
Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:00 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:

@Raziel
When it comes to RPG's im a huge of of middle aged fantasy RPG's. But i also like my JRPG's. And yeah i am probably the first human that has prey in its top 10 360 games Razz

there's Eternal Sonata, it's really good, it's also on 360 but if u want to get it have some exclusive content on ps3.
and "Trinity Souls of Zill" I still don't have it, i'll probably get it some time soon I heard is good.
there both middle aged kinda worlds.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:34 pm

Heavy Rain -- rent or buy cheap (I think it's a Greatest Hits title now), but you must play this masterpiece
Killzone 3 -- easily my favorite FPS multiplayer this gen
God of War 3 -- rent this
inFAMOUS -- tons of replay value
Warhawk -- awesome Battlefront-esque TPS with a learning curve and a dedicated online community
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:41 pm

Warhawk - Amazing game. I've been playing this nonstop.
Uncharted 2 - Amazing game! Better than GoW IMO.
Mass Effect 2 - Amazing game aswell! Been playing this since the release. They have all the DLC from the 360 version. Its soooo good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:58 pm

Flower
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:38 pm

InFamous is very mission based.
UC2 is pretty great and the multiplayer will keep you coming for more.
R&C I'd give it a rent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
DarthCueball
Merchant
Merchant
DarthCueball

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:08 pm

infamous, demon's souls, killzone
Back to top Go down
http://[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/DarthCueball]
Gordon Freeman
Background Character
Background Character
Gordon Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:56 pm

god of war 3
uncharted 1&2
resistance & ratchet
and perhaps some of those snazzy HD collections?
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:55 am

Games? Ps3?

lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:05 pm

Pickles1337 wrote:
Games? Ps3?

lol

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
UltraZFury
Merchant
Merchant
UltraZFury

Stature : 1
Australia
Playing : Maxed out

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:44 am

I found Uncharted 2 pretty awesome and it was one of my first PS3 games. Even though getting killed on Uncharted 2 annoys the hell out of me with the music and redness..
Back to top Go down
http://ultrazfury.cz.cc
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:35 am

Pickles1337 wrote:
Games? Ps3?

lol

I have ps3. What are games?
Back to top Go down
UltraZFury
Merchant
Merchant
UltraZFury

Stature : 1
Australia
Playing : Maxed out

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:34 pm

Lykos wrote:
Pickles1337 wrote:
Games? Ps3?

lol

I have ps3. What are games?

They're edible, i've tried. Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. 3128676713

Also I got BattleField Bad Company 2 yesterday, 1.7gb update? wtf.. Played a bit of the campaign and its awesome so far. Gonna try online this morning.
Back to top Go down
http://ultrazfury.cz.cc
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:15 pm

Get the entire GOW series on PS3. Just do it.

Killzone is an excellent game if you like FPS multiplayer.

LBP is an excellent game if you like creating platformer levels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.   Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buying a ps3 soon! What games would you recommend.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next