Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Buying a 360... Name games bro

Go down 
+11
Gordon Freeman
Archduke
Pickles1337
The_Biotic_God
NoelX2
Chobo
The Enkindler
Stigma
Orc
Jack the Spectre
Mikenuge
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

Buying a 360... Name games bro Empty
PostSubject: Buying a 360... Name games bro   Buying a 360... Name games bro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:42 pm

So im getting a 360 in 2 weeks was thinking about a PVR but a 360 has alot more to offer (new model 250GB HDD) cus me need that wifi shizz
only 180 quid LOL

what games should I get ?

Im going to get

Black ops (trade in ma PS3 version)
COD4
Alan Wake (rent)
Splinter Cell Conviction (rent)

and any game which the members on here play alot (chances are it will be halo reach)

360 has no gaems Buying a 360... Name games bro 3128676713

Last edited by Mikenuge on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Buying a 360... Name games bro XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 360... Name games bro   Buying a 360... Name games bro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Halo: Reach
Fable III

Unfortunately I won't be able to play with you because my Gold ran out and I don't plan on renewing it any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

UK

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 360... Name games bro   Buying a 360... Name games bro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:00 pm

TRF wrote:
Halo: Reach
Fable III

Unfortunately I won't be able to play with you because my Gold ran out and I don't plan on renewing it any time soon.

ok ill buying halo reach ! fable is gay
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 360... Name games bro   Buying a 360... Name games bro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Bully is one of my favourite games of all time. Better than every gta imo. (and I've played them all so yeah...)
It has crap graphics but its still one of the most fun games I've ever played.

If you ahven't got it already, Oblivion is utterly amazing. Its one of those games, even if you're not interested in it right away, keep it in your library and one day you'll give it a try and you'll become so sucked into it.

Crackdown is also a great title. Very addictive and a fun way to pass the time.

Shadowrun is cool too. You can play online with pc players as well as xbox players. Very fun fps :)

Mass Effect 1 you raelly need to play. Even if you're not into sci-fi, its an awesome game.

Last but not least, Deadly premonition! Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 360... Name games bro   Buying a 360... Name games bro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:04 pm

Halo reach-i play it alot Razz

left 4 dead 2-You can try left 4 dead 2 if you haven't got it on pc. Very addicting if your playing with friends and cheap.

Gears triple pack-Only a few bucks and includes gears of war, gears of war 2 and a gears of war 2 mappack.

black ops if your a fan of call of duty- because the 360 version is teh best console version. Yes i said it. Twisted Evil Although im not a COD fan.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 360... Name games bro   Buying a 360... Name games bro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:05 pm

Oh yeah and the first crackdown is a must buy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Buying a 360... Name games bro XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 360... Name games bro   Buying a 360... Name games bro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:08 pm

Crackdown is fun, and it's only around $10 now. Oh, and don't listen to Lykos. Skip Bully. It's a piece of crap. Just like the PSP.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 360... Name games bro   Buying a 360... Name games bro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:10 pm

I'd recommend you'd go the bargain bin and get games like Gears 1 and 2 and the first Mass Effect. Gears 1 and 2 may be old but both of them still have a pretty dedicated community. Also you should get Left 4 Dead 1 or 2 if you don't game on PC. Those are pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

UK

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 360... Name games bro   Buying a 360... Name games bro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Im going to buy both Gears 1 & 2 of my mate for a cheap price and play through the story cus Gears 3 does look sweet... as for L4D I have the first one on disk for PC and L4D2 on steam.
- As for any RPGs I just cant get into them. ANY OF THEM LOL

Buying - Reach, Black Ops, COD4
Rent - Alan wake, Conviction

Already have a XBL account - Mikenuge
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 360... Name games bro   Buying a 360... Name games bro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:46 pm

Ninja Gaiden 2(Really Hard Game, hope you have alot of patience)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Buying a 360... Name games bro 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 360... Name games bro   Buying a 360... Name games bro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:50 pm

Lord Epzaos wrote:

sigma 2 is better.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 360... Name games bro   Buying a 360... Name games bro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:52 pm

chobo500 wrote:
Lord Epzaos wrote:

sigma 2 is better.
360 version is harder, but it comes down to preferences.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 360... Name games bro   Buying a 360... Name games bro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:19 pm

COD 4.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 360... Name games bro   Buying a 360... Name games bro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:39 pm

chobo500 wrote:
Lord Epzaos wrote:

sigma 2 is better.

No, no it is not.

Less enemies on screen and no gore. The only new addition to sigma 2 is co-op but personally I prefer to play hack and slash titles solo.

Mike, you should get Gears of War 2. If you like UC2 you will probably like Gears as well. I guess if you haven't play L4D on the PC you can get it on the 360 pretty cheap. You should also get Fable 3 which is personally one of my favorite western RPGs.

Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 360... Name games bro   Buying a 360... Name games bro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Lost Odyssey. That is if you don't think JRPGs are "gay".
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 360... Name games bro   Buying a 360... Name games bro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:37 pm

Sovereign Alan wrote:

No, no it is not.

Less enemies on screen and no gore. The only new addition to sigma 2 is co-op but personally I prefer to play hack and slash titles solo.

Boo Hoo, so they removed the gore. they added in alot more stuff to the game that make's it way better.

extra missions

new characters

reduced cheap kills

plus you can jiggle boobies!

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 360... Name games bro   Buying a 360... Name games bro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:38 pm

chobo500 wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:

No, no it is not.

Boo Hoo, so they removed the gore. they added in alot more stuff to the game that make's it way better.

extra missions

new characters

reduced cheap kills

Boobs FTW

Sigma 2 also got better reviews as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 360... Name games bro   Buying a 360... Name games bro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:58 pm

chobo500 wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:

No, no it is not.

extra missions

new characters

reduced cheap kills

It is a big deal. Gore in any videogame is just awesome sauce. NG sigma 2 is like playing Gears of War with gore turned off. Piss annoying.

"reduced cheap kills"? You mean less enemies. Exactly, the difficulty was toned down.

I don't see why you brought up the Sigma version anyways. NG2 is like 10 bucks on the bargain bin now a days while NG Sigma 2 is a greatest hits for $20-30 (last time I check).
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 360... Name games bro   Buying a 360... Name games bro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:04 pm

Sovereign Alan wrote:
chobo500 wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:

No, no it is not.

extra missions

new characters

reduced cheap kills

It is a big deal. Gore in any videogame is just awesome sauce. NG sigma 2 is like playing Gears of War with gore turned off. Piss annoying.

"reduced cheap kills"? You mean less enemies. Exactly, the difficulty was toned down.

I don't see why you brought up the Sigma version anyways. NG2 is like 10 bucks on the bargain bin now a days while NG Sigma 2 is a greatest hits for $20-30 (last time I check).

1. Meh, it's just an opinion. I didn't really care that much.

2. No, there are just as many enemies on screen and it is still very difficult.

3. while it may be more expensive, sigma 2 offers alot more that is worth the extra cash.

therefore i recommended sigma 2 over ninja gaiden 2.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Freeman
Background Character
Background Character
Gordon Freeman

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 360... Name games bro   Buying a 360... Name games bro I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:24 am

i recommend gears 1&2 and splinter cell conviction
Back to top Go down
DarthCueball
Merchant
Merchant
DarthCueball

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 360... Name games bro   Buying a 360... Name games bro I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:40 pm

mass effect 1 & 2, halo reach, gears of war triple pack, lost odyssey, tales of vesperia, alan wake, metro 2033.
Back to top Go down
http://[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/DarthCueball]
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 360... Name games bro   Buying a 360... Name games bro I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:45 pm

chobo500 wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:
chobo500 wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:

No, no it is not.

extra missions

new characters

reduced cheap kills

3. while it may be more expensive, sigma 2 offers alot more that is worth the extra cash.

You can't really go wrong with either version. But I don't see how Sigma 2 is worth double the price with "some extra exclusive missions bla bla." Besides, it's a bit off topic. People are just recommending games, it doesn't necessarily have to be exclusive.

And yes, Digital Foundry has proven that there are less enemies on screen and that the difficulty was toned down.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 360... Name games bro   Buying a 360... Name games bro I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:23 pm

Sovereign Alan wrote:
chobo500 wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:
chobo500 wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:

No, no it is not.

extra missions

new characters

reduced cheap kills

You can't really go wrong with either version. But I don't see how Sigma 2 is worth double the price with "some extra exclusive missions bla bla." Besides, it's a bit off topic. People are just recommending games, it doesn't necessarily have to be exclusive.

And yes, Digital Foundry has proven that there are less enemies on screen and that the difficulty was toned down.

I've played both versions and haven't noticed a difference in difficulty. but hey, that's just me. whatever. we're way off topic right now. let's drop the subject so the thread doesn't get locked.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 360... Name games bro   Buying a 360... Name games bro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:22 am

TRF wrote:
Crackdown is fun, and it's only around $10 now. Oh, and don't listen to Lykos. Skip Bully. It's a piece of crap. Just like the PSP.

Screw you Razz

Bully is literally one of the greatest games ever made. Better than any grand theft auto title imo. I've played em all and owned nearly all of them.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 360... Name games bro   Buying a 360... Name games bro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:05 am

Lykos wrote:
TRF wrote:

Screw you Razz

Bully is literally one of the greatest games ever made. Better than any grand theft auto title imo. I've played em all and owned nearly all of them.

San Andreas says "WTF!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying a 360... Name games bro   Buying a 360... Name games bro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buying a 360... Name games bro
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next