Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recommend me some Vita games

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Recommend me some Vita games StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Recommend me some Vita games Empty
PostSubject: Recommend me some Vita games   Recommend me some Vita games I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:47 am

So yeah I bought a PS vita. Totally hipster now. Just recommend me titles I might enjoy. This includes PSP games as well or any other games that works with the vita. Also have a Japanese PSN account.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me some Vita games   Recommend me some Vita games I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:37 am

valkaria Chronicles 2

persona 3

persona 4 vita edition

UC golden abyss

final fantasy tactics

MGS collection
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me some Vita games   Recommend me some Vita games I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:46 am

Crisis Core was the best PSP game. If there's compatibility for that game (Sony fucked up here, why couldn't they make it universally compatible) that is the one to get for sure.

Oddworld Stranger's Wrath is fucking great. Kind of like a Jak N Daxter kind of game.

MGS HD Collection should be very good, but if there's compatibility get the PSP game Peace Walker.

Uncharted looks meh like the console versions so don't get that piece of shit.

And if you're into Rugby, Rugby Challenge comes out on Vita in a few days. I only just bought the PC version yesterday and it's good!

Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me some Vita games   Recommend me some Vita games I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:11 pm

Gravity Rush
DJMAX Technika Tune
LBP Vita
Sound Shapes

Golden Abyss doesn't hold a candle to Uncharted 2 and 3 but it's still quite the technical accomplishment. Still a good game (and free with plus), much better than Bully. :V
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me some Vita games   Recommend me some Vita games I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:26 pm

^
Graphically impressive for a handheld, definitely one of the if not best looking handheld games.

But still stripped down, dull, generic platforming & shooter gameplay. If they made an open world uncharted with similar graphics, now THEN I would be impressed. Hell, even if they made it just a tiny bit less linear and still look that good THEN I would be impressed. The actual gameplay's been done before, and on a handheld.

Bully? Ha. You can't compare one of the deepest, most immersive and interacting open world games to generic corridor jumping and shooting game.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me some Vita games   Recommend me some Vita games I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:45 pm

Yeah, making out with other little boys is totally immersive, I'm sure. Recommend me some Vita games 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me some Vita games   Recommend me some Vita games I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:06 pm

Haha I hate you sometimes Cerna. Razz
There are only 5 boys you can make out with. You can make out with every girl.
The beauty of it is the freedom to interact with everything you see and in multiple ways. It's the simulation like the sims with gta style gameplay and the warriors violence and the sexual interaction of a creepy japanese rape game but set in a school.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Recommend me some Vita games StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me some Vita games   Recommend me some Vita games I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:25 pm

Lol thanks guys

I picked up Gravity Rush on the same day. Went beyon expectations haha. LittleBigPlanet vita is the pack in game, haven't played it yet.

I'm not the biggest fan of Uncharted haha.

Gonna pick up Persona 4 Golden. Comes out here on feb but I might import it instead.

I have Valkaria Chronicles 2 on UMD but I wanna download Valkaria Chronicles 3 even though you have to factory reset your Vita and have to backup or get another memory card to use a different profile (Thanks sony for fucking making it harder).
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me some Vita games   Recommend me some Vita games I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:34 am

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Recommend me some Vita games PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me some Vita games   Recommend me some Vita games I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:05 pm

PSVita HAZ NO GAEMZ!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me some Vita games   Recommend me some Vita games I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:21 pm

yonny616 wrote:
PSVita HAZ NO GAEMZ!

yes it does.

vita has the psp library, PS1 classics, PS minis, & the vita games. i wonder if the PS2 games will make their way on to the vita eventually.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me some Vita games   Recommend me some Vita games I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:41 pm

shigdig wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
PSVita HAZ NO GAEMZ!

yes it does.

vita has the psp library, PS1 classics, PS minis, & the vita games. i wonder if the PS2 games will make their way on to the vita eventually.

Some of the psp library. I can't remember if this is a compatibility thing or because there's not enough psp games on the store.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me some Vita games   Recommend me some Vita games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recommend me some Vita games
Page 1 of 1