Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killzone 3 Review

Go down 
+5
NoelX2
ArchAngel
Mikenuge
Stoney
Pein
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

Killzone 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Killzone 3 Review   Killzone 3 Review I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:37 am

THE STORY
the story starts right after killzone 2 ended.after rico (the idiot) shoots visari and sev sits at the stairs..the isa can't return to vekta and the helghast are getting stronger and stronger.now that visari is dead,the helghan senate is deciding who is going to be visari's heir as the new emperor..admiral orlock (voiced by ray winstone) assures that he will overwhelm the isa forces in 3 hours while jorhan stahl (voiced by malcolm mcdowell) is always arguing with orlock who is going to be the next emperor..the story picks 6 months later and the isa still can't return home while the helghast,now under jorhan stahl are trying to take over earth and destroy the isa..the story is pretty good..i have to say its better than the last killzone..the new antagonists are pretty great and the characters from the isa are also good..the only thing i didn't liked about it,its that it was way too short

so for the story

THE GRAPHICS
now we all know about the graphics..they are amazing,beautiful,the characters look awesome,the enviroments are amazing and the variety in it its pretty awesome,the jungle,the snow,the desert like levels,they all look amazing and better than the last game which was dark most of the time

so for the graphics

THE GAMEPLAY
now this is where killzone falls down in my opinion,granted the gameplay is great but it's a lot like killzone 2..theres executions and vehicles in the campaign but other than that,its the same animations,the same ai and 2 or 3 new weapons,the gameplay is great and all but i think they should've include more weapons and more stuff..i found myself bored at the gameplay in the campaign and same with the multiplayer..if you loved killzone 2 you will like this but to me it was more of the same

so for the gameplay

FUN FACTOR
now this game to me.isn't worth 60 euros..its more of the same..now its still a great game but i prefer killzone 2..not to mention that the story in this one is a bit shorter than the killzone 2 campaign,almost the same multiplayer and there's not really much variety in the multiplayer except walkers that appear and the jetpack in the campaign appears once in the campaign to use and few other vehicle missions that don't last long at all..killzone 3 is a great game but to me i think killzone 2 was better,i will play the multiplayer still and im still playing it but it's more of the same and to me its boring

so for the fun factor

FINAL SCORE:KILLZONE 3 GETS A...
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Killzone 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review   Killzone 3 Review I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:41 am

60 euros! It's only 50! lol anyway, I've just finished the snowy level and I have to say I'm loving it so far. It has that something that KZ 2 was missing.

The Helghast heirarchy are awesome in the game. Characters have alot of depth compared to KZ 2 also.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Killzone 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review   Killzone 3 Review I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:03 am

I like your reviews. They are very detailed and unbiased. Don't have a ps3 tho so i can't taste the goodness of killzone 3 unless my friends buy killzone 3 or i buy a ps3. Sad
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

Killzone 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review   Killzone 3 Review I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:52 am

OK, just finished it. Ending was meh, and the campaign was shorter that I had expected.

Overall the SP is fantastic, but due to the anti-climatic ending and short campaign it gets a 8/10 from me.

Only played a small bit of the MP but it's hella fun. Particularly TDM.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

Killzone 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review   Killzone 3 Review I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:30 pm

Stoney wrote:
OK, just finished it. Ending was meh, and the campaign was shorter that I had expected.

Overall the SP is fantastic, but due to the anti-climatic ending and short campaign it gets a 8/10 from me.

Only played a small bit of the MP but it's hella fun. Particularly TDM.

the ending was a MEEEHH a bit of a disappointment, well the set pieces were great but far to short and the story... i dont think there was one just escape from helghan :) ... majority of reviewers were correct single player was a bit of a jew.

multiplayer on the other hand is a big spawn trap but very fun Razz

the ending was terrible is just drops off so quick like BOOM game over.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

Killzone 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review   Killzone 3 Review I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:31 pm

The ending was intersting.It reminded me alot of the Halo CE ending.Ive seen alot worse of endings than what I saw in KZ 3

I would give KZ 3 a 9.5 out of 10.it is tons of fun
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

Killzone 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review   Killzone 3 Review I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:57 am

Zeratul wrote:
The ending was intersting.It reminded me alot of the Halo CE ending.Ive seen alot worse of endings than what I saw in KZ 3

You giving a PS3 game a high rating!? My God what's the world coming to!!!!
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

Killzone 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review   Killzone 3 Review I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:14 pm

Stoney wrote:
Zeratul wrote:

Thats cuz sony r brainwashing me with teh pretty graphics!!!!!
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Killzone 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review   Killzone 3 Review I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:12 pm

Zeratul wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Zeratul wrote:

Oh cool. Ur not a 360 fanboy anymore.
YESS!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

Killzone 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review   Killzone 3 Review I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:44 pm

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
Zeratul wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Zeratul wrote:

Oh cool. Ur not a 360 fanboy anymore.
YESS!!!!!!!!

ive never been a 360 fanboy, just a Halo fanboy(and still am)
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

Killzone 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review   Killzone 3 Review I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:50 pm

I also was a bit pissed with the ending, its way too sudden...before you even compute whats hapening the credits are rolling. Felt very rushed.

And for the love of god make campaigns longer, tired of being able to blast through games in like 5 hours...Resistance games have long campaigns why cant Killzone?

Online is kinda annoying tbh, people all going snipers and taking shotguns so you have invisible shotgun whores camping round corners = not fun.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Killzone 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review   Killzone 3 Review I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:05 pm

I stop playing Killzone 3 awhile ago. Now, I'm all raged out on how bad GTA4 is. I may make a rant on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

Killzone 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review   Killzone 3 Review I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:15 am

Reaper wrote:
I also was a bit pissed with the ending, its way too sudden...before you even compute whats hapening the credits are rolling. Felt very rushed.

And for the love of god make campaigns longer, tired of being able to blast through games in like 5 hours...Resistance games have long campaigns why cant Killzone?

Online is kinda annoying tbh, people all going snipers and taking shotguns so you have invisible shotgun whores camping round corners = not fun.

Its because Resistance has a crappy multiplayer.FoM had a crappy SP.Though Resistance 2 SP was fun, not well presented but lots of fun.

I play KZ 3 multiplayer alot but do people really camp using infiltrator?I know I never have(and im really good at infiltrator).Running and gunning with infiltrator is actually alot better than camping.I actually see people use medics the most, because of the ability to get revived when mortally wounded

Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Killzone 3 Review 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

Killzone 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review   Killzone 3 Review I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:28 pm

Zeratul wrote:
Reaper wrote:

Its because Resistance has a crappy multiplayer.FoM had a crappy SP.Though Resistance 2 SP was fun, not well presented but lots of fun.

I play KZ 3 multiplayer alot but do people really camp using infiltrator?I know I never have(and im really good at infiltrator).Running and gunning with infiltrator is actually alot better than camping.I actually see people use medics the most, because of the ability to get revived when mortally wounded

Resistance 2 online I found to be way to hectic.

Thankfully, Insomniac should be fixing this by reducing the player count and taking scopes away from non snipers.(A la Bad Company 2 Vietnam)
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Killzone 3 Review PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Killzone 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review   Killzone 3 Review I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:02 pm

Killzone 3 is a fun game but i hate how when Rico speaks it sometimes just cuts off in the middle of his sentence during SP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killzone 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review   Killzone 3 Review I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killzone 3 Review
Page 1 of 1