Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killzone 3 Review From IGN

Go down 
+10
Based Sonji
igame
TheJubJub5721
Hydell
The_Biotic_God
Mikenuge
Franko
Stigma
NoelX2
Pein
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

Killzone 3 Review From IGN Empty
PostSubject: Killzone 3 Review From IGN   Killzone 3 Review From IGN I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:10 pm

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/114/1147560p1.html

i gotta admit..the score is a bit disappointing but its still great
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review From IGN   Killzone 3 Review From IGN I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:51 pm

I think its fair enough. Good score though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review From IGN   Killzone 3 Review From IGN I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:31 pm

As expected, pretty annoying how people start bitching how it's "so low" though.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review From IGN   Killzone 3 Review From IGN I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:57 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
As expected, pretty annoying how people start bitching how it's "so low" though.
its not soo low..
its just that killzone 2 got a 9.4 which is pretty high and this one only got 8.5..its a great score but i expected more
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review From IGN   Killzone 3 Review From IGN I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:02 pm

Pein wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
its not soo low..
its just that killzone 2 got a 9.4 which is pretty high and this one only got 8.5..its a great score but i expected more

I meant the people in the comment section of the review.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review From IGN   Killzone 3 Review From IGN I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:29 pm

I have one thing to say. Black ops and MW2 had a higher score
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review From IGN   Killzone 3 Review From IGN I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:37 pm

Well ive played the multi player a lot both beta's and have experienced it over 20 hours gameplay.

Guerilla must of fucked up on the campaign to drop from a 9.4 to a 8.5 and it must be the only reason as the multi player is much better than killzone 2 by far.

Leaving the only culprit to the story... ill soon find out when its released
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review From IGN   Killzone 3 Review From IGN I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:44 pm

Franko wrote:

black ops got 8.5 also..mw2 got even a bigger score than kz2
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review From IGN   Killzone 3 Review From IGN I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:21 pm

I'd give KZ3 a 9/10 even if single player was god awful. The beta is pretty damn fun.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review From IGN   Killzone 3 Review From IGN I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:50 pm

I'll never understand how they can rate it lower than Killzone 2, they improved everything that people bitched about. Either the campaign is god awful like Mike suggested or IGN and Gamestop are trolling for page hits.

I couldnt give a fuck what score it gets im still buying it and i'll leave all the fanboys to bitch about the score on the forums while im enjoying my game :)
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review From IGN   Killzone 3 Review From IGN I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:01 pm

Franko wrote:

I have one thing to say. IGN.

But I say the score is deserved. Killzone was not that great IMO.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review From IGN   Killzone 3 Review From IGN I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:31 pm

Does not compute
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review From IGN   Killzone 3 Review From IGN I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:02 pm

im getting it either way..btw it got 9.4 from gametrailers while kz2 got 9.2
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review From IGN   Killzone 3 Review From IGN I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:24 pm

Did they seriously take away points for the story in a FPS?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review From IGN   Killzone 3 Review From IGN I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:15 pm

87 on metacritic so far.
To be fair, most shooters don't deserve a AAA score anyway. I reckon KZ3's as good as any other out there.
Don't let reviews influence your decision. This is a great game and you know it.

reaper wrote:
I'll never understand how they can rate it lower than Killzone 2, they improved everything that people bitched about. Either the campaign is god awful like Mike suggested or IGN and Gamestop are trolling for page hits.
Nah, it's just that these days there are so many shooters that critics are a little cynical. I mean Black Ops pretty much improved over MW2 in so many ways, yet it didn't get AAA.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review From IGN   Killzone 3 Review From IGN I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:02 pm

Lykos wrote:
87 on metacritic so far.
To be fair, most shooters don't deserve a AAA score anyway. I reckon KZ3's as good as any other out there.
Don't let reviews influence your decision. This is a great game and you know it.

reaper wrote:
Nah, it's just that these days there are so many shooters that critics are a little cynical. I mean Black Ops pretty much improved over MW2 in so many ways, yet it didn't get AAA.

Yea I mean. Black Ops was a major improvement.

More lag, downgraded visuals, shitty campaign, etc. HOW COULD IT NOT BE AAA!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Killzone 3 Review From IGN XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review From IGN   Killzone 3 Review From IGN I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:11 pm

I'm really amped for this game. Killzone 3 Review From IGN 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review From IGN   Killzone 3 Review From IGN I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:17 pm

TRF wrote:
Didn't you say you don't like KillZone? Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review From IGN   Killzone 3 Review From IGN I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:19 pm

Teckno wrote:
TRF wrote:
Didn't you say you don't like KillZone? Suspect

LOL. Not that Playslave.

Been saying KZ3 beta is better than Halo Reach almost all of the second half of last year. Personally, I don't even see how Halo and Killzone even compare.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review From IGN   Killzone 3 Review From IGN I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:57 am

Lykos wrote:
87 on metacritic so far.

reaper wrote:

Actually i'd say Black Ops was worse than MW2, the only thing they improved was the perks for online as its not nearly as easy to make a god class. Everything else was a big step back from MW2 and it deserves the score it got, and i'm glad Activision are getting reported for their blatant lack of QA on the PC/PS3 versions. Inexcusable.
Back to top Go down
DarthCueball
Merchant
Merchant
DarthCueball

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review From IGN   Killzone 3 Review From IGN I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:54 am

it stiill looks like fun but to each there own about fps storys.
Back to top Go down
http://[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/DarthCueball]
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Review From IGN   Killzone 3 Review From IGN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killzone 3 Review From IGN
Page 1 of 1