Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Killzone Shadowfall review

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Killzone Shadowfall review TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Killzone Shadowfall review Empty
PostSubject: Killzone Shadowfall review   Killzone Shadowfall review I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:16 pm

Played at friend's house.

Good
Graphics

Bad
Helghast are no longer British
Voice acting is shit

Overall 4/10
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Killzone Shadowfall review   Killzone Shadowfall review I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 5:53 pm

I got it from gamefly a few hours ago. God it's boring, holy shit this game is boring. It's the definition of generic.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Killzone Shadowfall review R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Killzone Shadowfall review   Killzone Shadowfall review I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 5:54 pm

R.I.P. Killzone
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Killzone Shadowfall review   Killzone Shadowfall review I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:14 pm

Yeah, it was the first Killzone game I played and I was not that impressed. It was beautiful though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Killzone Shadowfall review R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Killzone Shadowfall review   Killzone Shadowfall review I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:56 pm

Killzone 2 is the only good Killzone game. Too bad the stupid Call of Duty fanboys ruined it by complaining that the controllers weren't like the ones from their game. >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killzone Shadowfall review   Killzone Shadowfall review I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killzone Shadowfall review
Page 1 of 1