Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Crysis 3 coming in 2013!

Go down 
+4
Chobo
Stoney
The Enkindler
Mecha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Crysis 3 coming in 2013! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Crysis 3 coming in 2013! Empty
PostSubject: Crysis 3 coming in 2013!   Crysis 3 coming in 2013! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:30 am

Crysis 3 coming in 2013! C3-box10

Quote :
Crysis 3 will launch in early 2013, EA confirmed today, with the publisher calling the Crytek sequel the “first blockbuster shooter” of next year

“Crysis 3 is a thrilling mix of sandbox gameplay, advanced combat and hi-tech human and alien weaponry that shooter fans will love,” said Crytek CEO Cevat Yerli.

“Leveraging the latest CryENGINE technology, we’re able to deliver seven unique themes that offer stunning and visually loaded gameplay experiences. We cannot wait until people get their hands on the game.”

Crysis 3 takes place in 2047 in New York. Prophet from Crysis 2 has returned to the city, only to find it encased in a Nanodome by Cell Corporation. The Nanodomes are part of Cell’s plan for global domination.

Players can expect to go up against both human and Ceph enemies.

EA’s also announced the Crysis 3 Hunter Edition. Those who pre-order will get early access to the new bow weapon, the Hunter Nanosuit module with extra functionality, an XP head-start for multiplayer, a unique bow skin and three exclusive dog tags.

Three pre-order packs for specific retailers have also been announced:

Stalker Pack — Includes the base game, all Hunter Edition content and the following early multiplayer unlocks: for players who like to stalk their prey from the shadows the Stalker Pack provides early multiplayer access to the deadly semi-auto Jackal shotgun. This powerful, close-range shotgun comes with a unique silencer attachment, custom weapon skin and two exclusive themed in-game dog tags.

Overkill Pack — Includes the base game, all Hunter Edition content and the following early multiplayer unlocks: the Overkill Pack features early multiplayer access to the Typhoon assault weapon and skin. Spewing 500 rounds a second, the Typhoon gives players the ability to go guns blazing to take back the Liberty Dome. Also included are two exclusive Overkill themed in-game dog tags.

Predator Pack — Includes the base game, all the Hunter Edition content and the following early multiplayer unlocks: the Predator Pack delivers early multiplayer access to the Feline submachine gun and exclusive camo. With an extremely fast rate of fire and a 60 round magazine the Feline is highly effective and deadly, at short range.

First screens are below.

Source: VG247

Last edited by Mecha on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 3 coming in 2013!   Crysis 3 coming in 2013! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:45 am

A bow? Are you kidding me? A Bow...
Well, it might ease the genericness a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 3 coming in 2013!   Crysis 3 coming in 2013! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:22 am

A bow could be pretty cool for stealth missions. Although i've never been interested in the crysis series.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 3 coming in 2013!   Crysis 3 coming in 2013! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:35 pm

Fix the bloody AI before you release the game, it's nigh on impossible to take a stealth based approach to missions. You're cloaked, half way across the map, in some shrubbery, you shoot some dude with a sniper equipped with a silencer, bang, one hit kill, and his buddy that's standing beside him somehow sees you and then proceeds to shoot at you, and hitting you in the progress .....

IT'S A LOAD OF BOLLOX!. Eagle vision = bad, seen as they didn't learn from Far Cry 2 I doubt they'll learn from Crysis 2.

And no more re-spawning enemies.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Crysis 3 coming in 2013! 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 3 coming in 2013!   Crysis 3 coming in 2013! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:56 pm

/\

Oh my God, I Fucking HATE IT WHEN ENEMIES DO THAT!

It's like in infamous when every enemy if perfectly accurate and hits every shot, even when I'm rolling!

Oh, and Crytek didn't make Far Cry 2.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 3 coming in 2013!   Crysis 3 coming in 2013! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:36 pm

I wonder how big the graphics jump will be on PC from Crysis 2 to Crysis 3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 3 coming in 2013!   Crysis 3 coming in 2013! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:00 pm

Aside from the AI issues Stoney pointed out I really enjoyed Crysis 2.

I'll happily buy this one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 3 coming in 2013!   Crysis 3 coming in 2013! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:07 pm

I havent played Crysis or Crysis 2...shows how interested i am in another shooter where you play as a super soldier fighting aliens...eye roll
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Crysis 3 coming in 2013! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 3 coming in 2013!   Crysis 3 coming in 2013! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:23 am

Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 3 coming in 2013!   Crysis 3 coming in 2013! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:33 pm

Cyrsis 1 and 2 are good, not outstanding games, but still good. I am a fan of archery so I would love to use sci fi bows in this.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 3 coming in 2013!   Crysis 3 coming in 2013! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:33 am

I heard a rumour that Psycho would return in Crysis 3, I hope this is true, he was like the Capt. Price of the Crysis universe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 3 coming in 2013!   Crysis 3 coming in 2013! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crysis 3 coming in 2013!
Page 1 of 1