Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Xbox not likely in 2013, PS4 coming out first"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

"Xbox not likely in 2013, PS4 coming out first" Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

"Xbox not likely in 2013, PS4 coming out first" Empty
PostSubject: "Xbox not likely in 2013, PS4 coming out first"   "Xbox not likely in 2013, PS4 coming out first" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:31 am

http://www.industrygamers.com/news/xbox-720-launch-not-likely-in-2013-ps4-coming-first-says-analyst/
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: "Xbox not likely in 2013, PS4 coming out first"   "Xbox not likely in 2013, PS4 coming out first" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:27 pm

HOLY SHIT MORE NEWS!!! IT JUST WONT STOP!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: "Xbox not likely in 2013, PS4 coming out first"   "Xbox not likely in 2013, PS4 coming out first" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:44 pm

Rumors....
:yuno: Y U CONTRADICT URSELF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Xbox not likely in 2013, PS4 coming out first"   "Xbox not likely in 2013, PS4 coming out first" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Xbox not likely in 2013, PS4 coming out first"
Page 1 of 1