Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crysis MP

Go down 
+7
Jack the Spectre
solidstudios
TheJubJub5721
Pein
Piccolo
Bluenose
Stoney
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Crysis MP  Empty
PostSubject: Crysis MP    Crysis MP  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:59 pm

:bounce:
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Crysis MP  Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

Crysis MP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis MP    Crysis MP  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:40 pm

0:51, Halo anyone?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Piccolo
Peon
Peon

Stature : 0

Crysis MP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis MP    Crysis MP  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:43 pm

from the looks of the trailer it looks like when u press l1 its not hold down to aim and u have to tap it like kz2, yuck lol
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

Crysis MP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis MP    Crysis MP  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:37 pm

i believe they said that there's going to be a exclusive xbox live mp demo on january 25th.

heres the link

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/01/21/crysis-2-multiplayer-demo-hitting-xbox-live-exclusively-on-jan/

can't wait to play it
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

Crysis MP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis MP    Crysis MP  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:03 pm

Lookin' pretty good. Depending on how the MP demo is I might pick this up.
Back to top Go down
solidstudios
Villager
Villager
solidstudios

Crysis MP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis MP    Crysis MP  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:04 pm

I jizzed when i saw the trailer. it looks....so...amazing :salivate: :
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Crysis MP  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Crysis MP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis MP    Crysis MP  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:41 pm

I base my judgment of a multiplayer game on straight up gameplay, not trailers like these. Sure, it looks cool, but frankly it's the same boring game we saw at E3 with cool music and some situations that you will probably never experience in the multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

Crysis MP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis MP    Crysis MP  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:47 pm

Not interested. The first game wasn't really that great, apart from the graphics, its just seemed like a another FPS. I don't really see this one being any different
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Crysis MP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis MP    Crysis MP  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:24 pm

TRF wrote:
I base my judgment of a multiplayer game on straight up gameplay, not trailers like these. Sure, it looks cool, but frankly it's the same boring game we saw at E3 with cool music and some situations that you will probably never experience in the multiplayer.

True. Most multiplayer games show these awesome invasions and epic huge battles in their gameplay but its all staged and will more then likely never happen. MAG especially did that Razz
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Crysis MP  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Crysis MP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis MP    Crysis MP  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:20 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:

True. Most multiplayer games show these awesome invasions and epic huge battles in their gameplay but its all staged and will more then likely never happen. MAG especially did that Razz
I remember drooling over MAG initially. They boasted like 216-player MP (I think it was 216) and said that every player had a special role, and they made it seem like a full-scale war where you had a part to play.

Then the beta came out and it was pretty average.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Crysis MP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis MP    Crysis MP  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:50 pm

TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:

I remember drooling over MAG initially. They boasted like 216-player MP (I think it was 216) and said that every player had a special role, and they made it seem like a full-scale war where you had a part to play.

Then the beta came out and it was pretty average.

It's 256 players.

And yea, the reason why it feels average is because the number of players and the size of the maps are scaled to each other. The amount of enemies you encounter in any given moment will feel the same whether you are playing against hundreds of players on a huge map or a dozen players on a small sized map.
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

Crysis MP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis MP    Crysis MP  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:42 pm

Demo was really disappointing. Was really hyped for it.

Felt like just another FPS.

Bulletstorm demo was better although...immature.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Crysis MP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis MP    Crysis MP  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:03 pm

Pickles1337 wrote:

bulletstorm was awesome, but I can see it getting old, FAST. And the auto aim is way to much in that game...
Back to top Go down
Mittens
Villager
Villager
Mittens

Crysis MP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis MP    Crysis MP  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:04 pm

I liked it. It just feels..... Like it's missing something.
Back to top Go down
Mittens
Villager
Villager
Mittens

Crysis MP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis MP    Crysis MP  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:04 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Pickles1337 wrote:

bulletstorm was awesome, but I can see it getting old, FAST. And the auto aim is way to much in that game...

Bulletstorm is immature. Idk that put me off tbh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crysis MP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis MP    Crysis MP  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crysis MP
Page 1 of 1