Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Mass Effect 3 Trailer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

New Mass Effect 3 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: New Mass Effect 3 Trailer   New Mass Effect 3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:35 pm

Fucking shit I need new pants.

Last edited by TheJubJub5721 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: New Mass Effect 3 Trailer   New Mass Effect 3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:54 pm

You spelled trailer wrong...
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: New Mass Effect 3 Trailer   New Mass Effect 3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:59 pm

Alanski wrote:
You spelled trailer wrong...

Hey, shut up, its been a long day.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: New Mass Effect 3 Trailer   New Mass Effect 3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:33 pm

Awesome trailor New Mass Effect 3 Trailer 2505020059

I just hope it's not too cinematic and actually focuses more on exploration and rpg elements (as well as choice), more like the first.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: New Mass Effect 3 Trailer   New Mass Effect 3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:52 pm

Lykos wrote:

I just hope it's not too cinematic and actually focuses more on exploration and rpg elements (as well as choice), more like the first.

That's what I have heard they are doing. I really hope they bring back all the weapons and armor choices!
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: New Mass Effect 3 Trailer   New Mass Effect 3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:09 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos wrote:

That's what I have heard they are doing. I really hope they bring back all the weapons and armor choices!

Hell yes. I'm excited :)

But yeah back on topic, this was a cool and surprisingly cinematic, epic trailor.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: New Mass Effect 3 Trailer   New Mass Effect 3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:52 pm

Lykos wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos wrote:

But yeah back on topic, this was a cool and surprisingly cinematic, epic trailor.

TRAILER, NOT TRAILOR DAMMIT. THE NEXT PERSON TO SPELL TRAILER WRONG WILL BE BUTT FUCKED BY MY BAN HAMMER.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

New Mass Effect 3 Trailer Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: New Mass Effect 3 Trailer   New Mass Effect 3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:03 pm

Alanski wrote:
Lykos wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos wrote:

TRAILER, NOT TRAILOR DAMMIT. THE NEXT PERSON TO SPELL TRAILER WRONG WILL BE BUTT FUCKED BY MY BAN HAMMER.

Trailor Razz
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: New Mass Effect 3 Trailer   New Mass Effect 3 Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:12 pm

Get back on topic...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Mass Effect 3 Trailer   New Mass Effect 3 Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Mass Effect 3 Trailer
Page 1 of 1