Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene

Go down 
+4
Orc
Hydell
Mecha
The Enkindler
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene Empty
PostSubject: YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene   YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:49 am

YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene Hate
Quote :
You can role-play as a gay man in next week's Mass Effect 3. Why? because the game's creators believe in giving their players a choice of who they want to be.

Gaming site CVG got a copy of the love scene between a male Commander Shepard and a male lover. They posted it to YouTube where... it's being spammed with dislikes. 1,320 dislikes to 292 likes at this count.

We haven't played enough of the game to see the scene ourselves, but it looks legit. Still, what's so bad about it? YouTube users, you're trashing it for the acting, right?
NOTE: Don't bother trying to watch the video because it has been set to private.

http://kotaku.com/5889801/youtube-users-are-currently-mostly-hating-mass-effect-3s-gay-male-sex-scene

Last edited by Sheogorath on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:17 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene   YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:00 am

It's not getting dislikes because of the homophobia, but because there wasn't enough two male action going on.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene   YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:14 am

Mecha wrote:
It's not getting dislikes because of the homophobia, but because there wasn't enough two male action going on.
I haven't really thought about it, because I couldn't see the video myself, so I based it off by reading the comments and many of them were mentioning homophobia.
Hmm, you might be right, so I'll change the title of the Thread.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene   YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:16 am

They make it sound like they expected youtube to be an open minded community, the reality is that since most people dont have a face on there then they will hate on stuff like this because they cant have their face named and shamed.

On the flipside there is a dislike button for a reason, no point pissing and moaning if people actually use it.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene   YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:52 am

lol probably Alan using sock accounts

No seriously now, could they be talking about this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR332OWDoMQ
Because this doesn't even have sex involved, so I gave a dislike because I was disappoint. If they're talking about the actual gay sex scene...well.... come on, think of all the ignorant 12 year olds online.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene   YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:13 am

Lol welcome to the internet. YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene 725796345
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene   YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:51 am

Disappointed that they didn't see virtual gay sex? Fuck off. It's implied, best leave it that way just in case FOX News get up in arms again.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene   YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:33 pm

Romance is probably the least realistic aspect of the Mass Effect series (that and Shepard pulling a space jesus and coming back to life). Who the hell has sex on their minds when you're trying to fight for survival.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene   YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Lykos wrote:
No seriously now, could they be talking about this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR332OWDoMQ
No. Shepard and Jacob (the black guy) are in a bar. They started dancing. They get back to some place. When Shepard was alone, Jacob came in and they had sex...I think. They both wake up in their briefs or some shit (Fucking hot) and...yeah.

I watched it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene   YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:51 pm

^ Awesome.
Garrus is so gonna get Shepherds cock when I play through.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene   YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:16 pm

^Lol when I saw your post i was like "wtf, this guy sounds gay" then i looked left and saw your name then I saw your name and i was like "ohhhhhhh"

In all seriousness, I hate how we have gay romance in ME3.Before you start shouting "homophobic", its not that.Its because since im a parashep I always build relationships with crew members and im constantly having to watch what I say to cortez or he will think im trying to hit on him leading to a gay sex scene that would scare the hell outta me.Yeah......

Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene   YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:30 pm

Mass Effect 3 has all kinds of sex.

Joker + EDI = robosexuality.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene   YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:09 am

The_Biotic_God wrote:

But, but, robots can't reproduce, can they?
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene   YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:52 am

Sheogorath wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:

Gay guys cant reproduce either.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene   YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:56 am

Zeratul wrote:
Sheogorath wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:

Gay guys cant reproduce either.
Well, they can always adopt if they want.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene   YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:30 pm

Zeratul wrote:
^Lol when I saw your post i was like "wtf, this guy sounds gay" then i looked left and saw your name then I saw your name and i was like "ohhhhhhh"

In all seriousness, I hate how we have gay romance in ME3.Before you start shouting "homophobic", its not that.Its because since im a parashep I always build relationships with crew members and im constantly having to watch what I say to cortez or he will think im trying to hit on him leading to a gay sex scene that would scare the hell outta me.Yeah......

lol?!
So what if a character hits on you. That happens in real life bro. Have you never had a gay or bi guy hit on you?
I mean what if gay guys start complaining that they don't want straight relationships in the game in case the women start hitting on them?

That's right, they wont complain because they aren't total pussies who don't know how to say no.

I bet you can't name a single game that has solely homosexual relationships in it, yet me and every other guy who swings that way has had to put up with having heterosexual relationships in nearly every single game ever invented. eye roll

Plus Shepherd always striked me as gay anyway.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene   YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:52 pm

The gay relationships were shit anyways....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene   YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:16 am

Lykos wrote:
Zeratul wrote:

lol?!
So what if a character hits on you. That happens in real life bro. Have you never had a gay or bi guy hit on you?
I mean what if gay guys start complaining that they don't want straight relationships in the game in case the women start hitting on them?

That's right, they wont complain because they aren't total pussies who don't know how to say no.

I bet you can't name a single game that has solely homosexual relationships in it, yet me and every other guy who swings that way has had to put up with having heterosexual relationships in nearly every single game ever invented. eye roll

Plus Shepherd always striked me as gay anyway.

LOL stop getting all defensive, if i wanted to give my honest oppinion on homosexuality, trust me I would have.But that was not my point. My point was that since I play a a parashep, i always choose the paragon dialogue.Unfortunately, that can easily lead to unwanted romances, then you end up having to choose the vrenegade option and break the person's heart.It has happende to me FOUR times before, FOUR.Straight characters too.So its even more suckish if i have a gay dude wanting to go to bed with my straight Shepard.lol of course those gay guys arent pussies, they are dicks.To answer your other question, i dont tend to hang around gay dudes.And if i did know a gay dude, i wouldnt go sucking up to him because he might take it the wrong way(like cortez in Mass Effect 3).

LOL now your getting silly, i never said there was a game that had only gay relationships.You and that other guy wont have to wait too long because now more and more games have gay stuff in it.Thats where society is heading.

Default shepard?Default male shepard always seemd straight.He doesnt have the gay accent and he doesnt walk, talk, ect like a gay dude.

Seeing as your taking this as an attack, note that I dont support homophobia at all, I just dont support homosexual acts or marriage.Unfortunately the gay community thinks that if you dont support them, you must be prejudice against them(homophobia).I have never judged a gay person to be any lesser or bad because of his sexuality.My brother is gay and is engaged to another gay dude.I dont hate him or hold it against him.im just clarifying this so you dont get the wrong idea
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene   YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:59 am

Wat? All I'm saying is you get the same from the straight characters... what difference does it make if you get it from the gay ones?

Guess what, I never had any romantic thing going on in Mass Effect because the only guy I talked to enough to have a relationship with was Garrus, and of course that never worked out.
So many people have asked for gay relationships to be implemented into Mass Effect 3 and now their prayers are answered all you can do is complain because you don't want a virtual gay guy to hit on you.... wow

You kidding me? He came across as gay easily. Remember the whole "I'm not screwing Garrus" thing? The way he leans on that table in a seductive way towards Jacob? Can't believe you couldn't see all the hints.

I never claimed you were homophobic....
And I like homophobes anyway. They're funny.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene   YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:00 pm

I'd fuck Harbinger.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene   YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:03 pm

YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene Homophobic-seal-gaaay
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene   YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:58 pm

Lykos wrote:
Wat? All I'm saying is you get the same from the straight characters... what difference does it make if you get it from the gay ones?

Guess what, I never had any romantic thing going on in Mass Effect because the only guy I talked to enough to have a relationship with was Garrus, and of course that never worked out.
So many people have asked for gay relationships to be implemented into Mass Effect 3 and now their prayers are answered all you can do is complain because you don't want a virtual gay guy to hit on you.... wow

You kidding me? He came across as gay easily. Remember the whole "I'm not screwing Garrus" thing? The way he leans on that table in a seductive way towards Jacob? Can't believe you couldn't see all the hints.

I never claimed you were homophobic....
And I like homophobes anyway. They're funny.

The difference is that it gross.That it literally the difference.Note that im talking about what is gross to me, not you.If i got a hot blue chick hitting on me, it can be annoying if im romancing someone else but atleast its not gross.if i got some muscular gay guy hitting on me, its messed up and gives me REALLY bad images in my head.Dude, i just stated why i didnt want it in the game.Its not like im on youtube ranting about it.If you want gay character good for you, but if i had the choice, i would have preffered not to.For both the reason i stated and for moral reasons.That is literally all i meant.Your taking this too seriously.

No, i dont remember the garrus crewing thing and he didnt look suductive toward jacob lol.like i said, he doesnt act gay or sounds gay.Im not saying he isnt, that is up to the player to decide.but by default, he doesnt look it.
Back to top Go down

YouTube users are currently mostly hating Mass Effect 3 gay male sex scene
Page 1 of 1