Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PlayStation Vita hits 1.2 million sales worldwide

Go down 
+3
igame
Mr Canai Spy
Mecha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PlayStation Vita hits 1.2 million sales worldwide R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PlayStation Vita hits 1.2 million sales worldwide Empty
PostSubject: PlayStation Vita hits 1.2 million sales worldwide   PlayStation Vita hits 1.2 million sales worldwide I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:39 am

PlayStation Vita hits 1.2 million sales worldwide Vita-l10

Quote :
Sony’s announced this lunchtime its sold over 1.2 million PlayStation Vita units worldwide since the device’s debut last December in Japan and following its western debut last week.

Sales at retail and PSN for Vita games has hit over 2 million. It follows successful UK debuts of launch games in yesterday’s UK charts, including Uncharted and FIFA.

Regions included as part of the figures were Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, PAL regions, Europe, North America, Singapore and North and Latin America. Vita launched in western regions last week.

“PS Vita was designed to deliver the ultimate portable entertainment experience, and we couldn’t be more thrilled with the reaction we’re seeing from consumers and the pace at which PS Vita is selling,” said SCEI president Andy House.

“The market has responded and there is clear demand for a mobile device capable of providing a revolutionary combination of rich gaming and social connectivity within a real world context.

“To sustain momentum, we’re working closely with 3rd party developers and publishers to ensure the best games and franchises possible will be available on PS Vita, and our software line up for the remainder of 2012 will have something for everyone across the globe.”

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Vita hits 1.2 million sales worldwide   PlayStation Vita hits 1.2 million sales worldwide I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:59 am

Still gonna wait for price drop then compare vita with my 3ds to see if I keep it or upgrade to vita :Philosoraptor: but still good numbers sony
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Vita hits 1.2 million sales worldwide   PlayStation Vita hits 1.2 million sales worldwide I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:48 pm

Friends bought one, looks sexy as fuck, looking at the screen gives
my eyes an orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Vita hits 1.2 million sales worldwide   PlayStation Vita hits 1.2 million sales worldwide I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:36 pm

Good job sony. Can't wait to pick one up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

PlayStation Vita hits 1.2 million sales worldwide XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Vita hits 1.2 million sales worldwide   PlayStation Vita hits 1.2 million sales worldwide I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:49 pm

Not bad. Better than I expected. I'm broke now so I won't buy it, and I'm plenty happy with my iPhone games, but it's definitely something I'll be looking out for if it drops in price. Unfortunately, I'm the kind of person who is horrible at saving money.

"I could buy the Vita, or I could buy four PS3 games and use the leftover ten dollars to rent the space between Duke's mother's legs for the night."

And I always end up going with the one that gives me chlamydia.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Vita hits 1.2 million sales worldwide   PlayStation Vita hits 1.2 million sales worldwide I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:56 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Not bad. Better than I expected. I'm broke now so I won't buy it, and I'm plenty happy with my iPhone games, but it's definitely something I'll be looking out for if it drops in price. Unfortunately, I'm the kind of person who is horrible at saving money.

"I could buy the Vita, or I could buy four PS3 games and use the leftover ten dollars to rent the space between Duke's mother's legs for the night."

And I always end up going with the one that gives me chlamydia.

IPhone gaming :fuckthat:

:poker: Dick.

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Vita hits 1.2 million sales worldwide   PlayStation Vita hits 1.2 million sales worldwide I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:45 pm

Exceeded my expectations.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

PlayStation Vita hits 1.2 million sales worldwide PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Vita hits 1.2 million sales worldwide   PlayStation Vita hits 1.2 million sales worldwide I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:43 pm

:notbad:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Vita hits 1.2 million sales worldwide   PlayStation Vita hits 1.2 million sales worldwide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PlayStation Vita hits 1.2 million sales worldwide
Page 1 of 1