Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3DS Worldwide Sales....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

3DS Worldwide Sales.... Empty
PostSubject: 3DS Worldwide Sales....   3DS Worldwide Sales.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:40 pm

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/04/worldwide_3ds_sales_reach_17_million

17Mirrion
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

3DS Worldwide Sales.... XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Worldwide Sales....   3DS Worldwide Sales.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:42 pm

Lykos, how did you manage to scrounge up enough money to buy 17 million of the things?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

3DS Worldwide Sales.... R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Worldwide Sales....   3DS Worldwide Sales.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:47 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Lykos, how did you manage to scrounge up enough money to buy 17 million of the things?

:lolguy:
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Worldwide Sales....   3DS Worldwide Sales.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:53 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:

Nintendo just gave them to me. They said at least it will look like we sold them. And I was the only person that would accept free 3DS'.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Worldwide Sales....   3DS Worldwide Sales.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:06 am

Lykos wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:

Nintendo just gave them to me. They said at least it will look like we sold them. And I was the only person that would accept free 3DS'.

That would actually explain this.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2403589,00.asp
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3DS Worldwide Sales....   3DS Worldwide Sales.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3DS Worldwide Sales....
Page 1 of 1