Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncharted series hits 17 million sales!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Uncharted series hits 17 million sales! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Uncharted series hits 17 million sales! Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted series hits 17 million sales!   Uncharted series hits 17 million sales! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:50 am

Uncharted series hits 17 million sales! Uc3-go10

Quote :
Sony’s announced the Uncharted series has reached as a whole over 17 million sales since the series began back in 2007.

The exact figure given by Sony was “over 17,320,000″ as of April 12, 2012. The series has seen main installments to date on PS3 – Drake’s Fortune in 2007, Among Thieves in 2009 and Drake’s Deception in 2011 – as well as Vita spin-off Golden Abyss earlier this year.

To accompany the announcement, a GOTY edition of Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception has also been confirmed for a release. The release will come with the main game, plus all of its DLC released to date. Those include:

Classic Skins Packs 1 – 3
Multiplayer Accessory Pack
Flashback Map Packs 1 and 2
Drake’s Deception Map Pack
Fort Co-Op Adventure
Co-Op Shade Survival
Doughnut Skin Pack
Rogues Skin Pack 1 and 2

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted series hits 17 million sales!   Uncharted series hits 17 million sales! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:45 pm

And i still havent bought it. Like a boss.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted series hits 17 million sales!   Uncharted series hits 17 million sales! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:28 pm

Uncharted FTW. My favorite Sony franchise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted series hits 17 million sales!   Uncharted series hits 17 million sales! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:59 pm

Well deserved, need to get UC3 soon.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted series hits 17 million sales!   Uncharted series hits 17 million sales! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:16 am

I would guess that this is sold to retailer figures since Sony always gives those.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Uncharted series hits 17 million sales! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted series hits 17 million sales!   Uncharted series hits 17 million sales! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:09 am

ghost23 wrote:
I would guess that this is sold to retailer figures since Sony always gives those.

If you mean shipped numbers then no. This is indeed how many copies the series have sold so far. And if not then I know for a fact that the series sold over at least 14 million copies last time I checked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted series hits 17 million sales!   Uncharted series hits 17 million sales! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted series hits 17 million sales!
Page 1 of 1