Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy XIII-2 reviews are up

Go down 
+3
Franko
Jack the Spectre
Mecha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Final Fantasy XIII-2 reviews are up R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Final Fantasy XIII-2 reviews are up Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy XIII-2 reviews are up   Final Fantasy XIII-2 reviews are up I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:20 pm

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/final-fantasy-xiii-2
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII-2 reviews are up   Final Fantasy XIII-2 reviews are up I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:32 pm

Wow they do seem to love the number 8......
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Final Fantasy XIII-2 reviews are up XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII-2 reviews are up   Final Fantasy XIII-2 reviews are up I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:13 am

I actually enjoyed XIII a lot but XIII-2 felt like a lazy cash-in, at least based on the demo I played.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII-2 reviews are up   Final Fantasy XIII-2 reviews are up I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:23 am

looks boring and shit anyway
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII-2 reviews are up   Final Fantasy XIII-2 reviews are up I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:53 pm

Hope it flops hard.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Final Fantasy XIII-2 reviews are up 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII-2 reviews are up   Final Fantasy XIII-2 reviews are up I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:56 pm

SE, haven't you learned for FF X-2 that nobody want's a direct follow up to an FF game. they want a new universe, with different game-play, story and characters. Either that, or they just want Versus XIII.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII-2 reviews are up   Final Fantasy XIII-2 reviews are up I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:40 pm

Fuck FF13-2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII-2 reviews are up   Final Fantasy XIII-2 reviews are up I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Always thought the name was stupid

Buy final Fatasy Thirteen-TWO today!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII-2 reviews are up   Final Fantasy XIII-2 reviews are up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIII-2 reviews are up
Page 1 of 1