Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alan Wake will be released on PC after all

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Alan Wake will be released on PC after all Empty
PostSubject: Alan Wake will be released on PC after all   Alan Wake will be released on PC after all I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:12 am

Quote :
Alan Wake launches on PC during the first quarter of 2012, Remedy has announced.
The Finnish developer said during a press conference in London this afternoon that the game will launch on Steam.
A single screenshot, below, has been released.
The announcement was made at London's Nokia House, as Remedy VP Aki Järvilehto spoke about the company's adoption of digital distribution.
The PC version of Alan Wake will come packaged with The Signal and The Writer, the two well-received DLC add-ons for the game.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-12-14-alan-wake-pc-confirmed
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Alan Wake will be released on PC after all   Alan Wake will be released on PC after all I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:14 am

I recommend this game to any PC gamer out there.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Alan Wake will be released on PC after all   Alan Wake will be released on PC after all I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:21 am

Lock this thread, Mike made one before I did.

http://www.g7gaming.net/t3022-alan-wake-pc
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Alan Wake will be released on PC after all R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Alan Wake will be released on PC after all   Alan Wake will be released on PC after all I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:53 am

Alan Wake will be released on PC after all Thread-y-u-no-lock
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Alan Wake will be released on PC after all   Alan Wake will be released on PC after all I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:51 pm

Because i'm the only damn mod who does his job :lolguy:

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alan Wake will be released on PC after all   Alan Wake will be released on PC after all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alan Wake will be released on PC after all
Page 1 of 1