Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CVG - Alan Wake 2 being readied for Xbox 720

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

CVG - Alan Wake 2 being readied for Xbox 720 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

CVG - Alan Wake 2 being readied for Xbox 720 Empty
PostSubject: CVG - Alan Wake 2 being readied for Xbox 720   CVG - Alan Wake 2 being readied for Xbox 720 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:06 pm

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/321218/alan-wake-2-being-readied-for-xbox-720-rumour/

There's also been rumours that RARE, Lionhead, Turn 10 and Epic Games are already at work with the next-gen Xbox as well.

I don't know about you, but if these rumors are true, i'll buy the Xbox 720 in a heartbeat CVG - Alan Wake 2 being readied for Xbox 720 2505020059
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: CVG - Alan Wake 2 being readied for Xbox 720   CVG - Alan Wake 2 being readied for Xbox 720 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:23 pm

Remedy said that they were getting new Alan Wake content done for this year or early next year. But in all honesty, I don't think this franchise will stay exclusive. No incentive for Remedy cause it didn't sell well.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: CVG - Alan Wake 2 being readied for Xbox 720   CVG - Alan Wake 2 being readied for Xbox 720 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:24 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Remedy said that they were getting new Alan Wake content done for this year or early next year. But in all honesty, I don't think this franchise will stay exclusive. No incentive for Remedy cause it didn't sell well.

It sold like crap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: CVG - Alan Wake 2 being readied for Xbox 720   CVG - Alan Wake 2 being readied for Xbox 720 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:55 am

Duke wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

It sold like crap.
By that logic most ps3 games sold like "crap". The only reason it sold like "crap" was because its development cycle was so long. Now that alan wake has gained a loyal fanbase and the development costs aren't as big, i can easily see a future with remedy and microsoft.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: CVG - Alan Wake 2 being readied for Xbox 720   CVG - Alan Wake 2 being readied for Xbox 720 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:18 am

Duke wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

It sold like crap.

It sold 1 million units which is not crap especially since it was against a Rockstar juggernaut. Sure it could have done better but wasn't crap.
You complain about getting the same CoD every year but that is the exact mentality that encourages yearly sequels because publishers are too scared of new IP's not gaining commercial success.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: CVG - Alan Wake 2 being readied for Xbox 720   CVG - Alan Wake 2 being readied for Xbox 720 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:11 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Duke wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

It sold like crap.
By that logic most ps3 games sold like "crap". The only reason it sold like "crap" was because its development cycle was so long. Now that alan wake has gained a loyal fanbase and the development costs aren't as big, i can easily see a future with remedy and microsoft.

God of War 3 didn't sell like crap. Nor did GT5.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: CVG - Alan Wake 2 being readied for Xbox 720   CVG - Alan Wake 2 being readied for Xbox 720 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:13 pm

What is wrong with you people? Get back on topic or you're all banned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CVG - Alan Wake 2 being readied for Xbox 720   CVG - Alan Wake 2 being readied for Xbox 720 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CVG - Alan Wake 2 being readied for Xbox 720
Page 1 of 1