Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where do you want the next Elder Scrolls game to take place?

Go down 
+3
Based Sonji
Orc
The Enkindler
7 posters

Elsweyr
 Valenwood
 Black Marsh
 Summerset Isle
 All of Tamriel
View results
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Where do you want the next Elder Scrolls game to take place? Empty
PostSubject: Where do you want the next Elder Scrolls game to take place?   Where do you want the next Elder Scrolls game to take place? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:24 am

I choose all of Tamriel.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next Elder Scrolls game to take place?   Where do you want the next Elder Scrolls game to take place? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:42 am

ALL THE THINGS.

I mean all of Tamriel.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next Elder Scrolls game to take place?   Where do you want the next Elder Scrolls game to take place? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:10 am

All of Tamriel would be far too large. Skyrim is already the size of any GTA game ever. Making it all of Tamriel would be like GTA: United States. It would take forever to develop.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next Elder Scrolls game to take place?   Where do you want the next Elder Scrolls game to take place? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:26 am

That place thats not filled with glitches.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next Elder Scrolls game to take place?   Where do you want the next Elder Scrolls game to take place? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:00 am

Black Marsh.

Kill ALL the Argonians!
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next Elder Scrolls game to take place?   Where do you want the next Elder Scrolls game to take place? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:15 am

Some place that is equally or even more awesome than Skyrim is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next Elder Scrolls game to take place?   Where do you want the next Elder Scrolls game to take place? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:12 pm

I want to see Cyrodiil again. It was by far my favorite map from any game. I would love to have them do all of, or at least most of Tamriel.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next Elder Scrolls game to take place?   Where do you want the next Elder Scrolls game to take place? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:30 am

Akavir, meaning "Dragon Land" in the native Akaviri is a continent lying some 4,200 miles to the east of Tamriel. It is the homeland of four seemingly unrelated races collectively referred to as the "Akaviri", which is composed of the Snow Demons of Kamal, the serpent-men of Tsaesci, the Monkey People of Tang Mo, and the Tiger Dragons of Ka'Po'Tun.

That's where the next game should be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next Elder Scrolls game to take place?   Where do you want the next Elder Scrolls game to take place? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:59 am

^
That sounds baddass. I want to marry a monkey person.

But I would love a Cyrodill remake because it was such a beautiful, varied world and the cities were amazing.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next Elder Scrolls game to take place?   Where do you want the next Elder Scrolls game to take place? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:35 pm

As regards Tamriel I think they should return to Morrowind.

You only ever explored Vvardenfell in Morrowind and they could allow you to explore the entire province if they did another.

Also in Skyrim it describes how Morrowind has turned into a desolate hell hole since Red Mountain erupted and the Ministy of Truth collided with the planet.

Also there has been a full scale invasion of Morrowind by the Argonians from Black Marsh.

Basically the environment in Morrowind has changed vastly since the last game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next Elder Scrolls game to take place?   Where do you want the next Elder Scrolls game to take place? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1