Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Elder Scrolls Online announced

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Elder Scrolls Online announced Empty
PostSubject: The Elder Scrolls Online announced   The Elder Scrolls Online announced I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:20 pm

The Elder Scrolls Online announced The-Elder-Scrolls-Online-Logo

Quote :
Long rumored and much anticipated, The Elder Scrolls Online is finally being unveiled in the June issue of Game Informer. In this month's cover story we journey across the entire land of Tamriel, from Elsweyr to Skyrim and everywhere in between.

Developed by the team at Zenimax Online Studios, The Elder Scrolls Online merges the unmatched exploration of rich worlds that the franchise is known for with the scale and social aspects of a massively multiplayer online role-playing game. Players will discover an entirely new chapter of Elder Scrolls history in this ambitious world, set a millennium before the events of Skyrim as the daedric prince Molag Bal tries to pull all of Tamriel into his demonic realm.

"It will be extremely rewarding finally to unveil what we have been developing the last several years," said game director and MMO veteran Matt Firor, whose previous work includes Mythic's well-received Dark Age of Camelot. "The entire team is committed to creating the best MMO ever made – and one that is worthy of The Elder Scrolls franchise."

An in-depth look at everything from solo questing to public dungeons awaits in our enormous June cover story – as well as a peek at the player-driven PvP conflict that pits the three player factions against each other in open-world warfare over the province of Cyrodiil and the Emperor's throne itself.

Come back tomorrow morning for a brief teaser trailer from Zenimax Online and Bethesda Softworks, and later on in the afternoon for the first screenshot of the game. Over the course of the month, be sure to visit our Elder Scrolls Online hub, which will feature new exclusive content multiple times each week. You'll meet the three player factions, see video interviews with the creative leads, and much more.

The Elder Scrolls Online is scheduled to come out in 2013 for both PC and Macintosh.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/05/03/june-cover-revealed-the-elder-scrolls-online.aspx
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls Online announced   The Elder Scrolls Online announced I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:47 pm

Sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls Online announced   The Elder Scrolls Online announced I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:03 pm

Hmm interesting, I wonder how this will play.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls Online announced   The Elder Scrolls Online announced I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:46 am

I'm cumming right now.
I hope it's F2P so bad.
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Merchant
Merchant
Shin_Akuma

Stature : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls Online announced   The Elder Scrolls Online announced I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:16 pm

Saw some screenshots it looks ike TOR threw up all over it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Elder Scrolls Online announced R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls Online announced   The Elder Scrolls Online announced I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:26 pm

I can't wait to play this on my PS3!

Oh wait...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls Online announced   The Elder Scrolls Online announced I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls Online announced
Page 1 of 1