Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Go down 
+2
Jack the Spectre
Blixtstorm
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Empty
PostSubject: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:28 am

So? What are your expectations? Anything you want to see in this game?

I know that I want a multi-player option, well more like Fable 3 has. That you join a friend and help him or just conquer the world together.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:15 pm

I'd rather not have multiplayer, but being able to give a friend an item would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:23 pm

I'd love MP. Would be nice to roam around Skyrim with a buddy causing havoc or visiting a brothel. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
DRAG0NCLAW23
Peon
Peon
DRAG0NCLAW23

Stature : 0
United States of America
Playing : :D

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:48 pm

If it had MP i would really love for it to have the same kind as Demon's Souls, world invasion PVP matches and also yes the online co op fable 3 has

also alot more customization, seems to me console owners always get screwed in that department and are stuck with generic faces and items while PC gamers can just mod everything they want Sad
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:12 pm

If it had a coop like Fable that would be cool. But if they have it, SP better still be the main focus.
Back to top Go down
Z
Background Character
Background Character
Z

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:49 pm

I would actually like some MP in TES V. Just not like PvP or some garbage like that. If I wanted PvP i'd play an MMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Page 1 of 1