Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?

Go down 
+11
Bluenose
Stoney
Jack the Spectre
BioDemon
Orc
Pizzy3C
Archduke
TheJubJub5721
Chobo
The_Biotic_God
Based Sonji
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? Empty
PostSubject: Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?   Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Is it the PS2 with over 1,000 titles? The NES that brought us so many classics? The revolutionary N64? The 360?

If you're going to submit your answer, list reasons why pl0x.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?   Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:02 pm

The PS triple. Get all da hunnies.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?   Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:07 pm

N64

No long loading times

Mario 64

Ocarina of Time

Majora's Mask

Golden Eye

Pefect Dark

Banjo Kazooie

Conker's Bad Fur Day

Diddy Kong Racing

Mario Kart

the list goes on.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?   Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:07 pm

I would say the N64, just because of the great games. Fucking nostalgia FTW
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?   Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:27 pm

Nintendo 64.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?   Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:36 pm

I was going to say n64 but I think I like PS3 the best. Assassin's Creed 2, Uncharted 2, Call of Duty 4 and Red Dead Redemption are probably my 4 favorite games of all time. N64 was great but I've only had my own money for part of ps2 and ps3. All I bought for ps2 was madden, ncaa, and fifa... Rent some other games...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?   Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:55 pm

Its all a matter of opinion but IMO the ps2 is the best followed by 360.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?   Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:10 pm

Pizzy3C wrote:
I was going to say n64 but I think I like PS3 the best. Assassin's Creed 2, Uncharted 2, Call of Duty 4 and Red Dead Redemption are probably my 4 favorite games of all time. N64 was great but I've only had my own money for part of ps2 and ps3. All I bought for ps2 was madden, ncaa, and fifa... Rent some other games...

>calls ps3 the best system
>names 3 multiplatform games that are superior on xbox 360
>?????
>?????
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?   Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:17 pm

Lykos wrote:
Pizzy3C wrote:

>?????
>?????

I was going to say the same. Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? 1443829230

I would also like to add PS2 to my favorite consoles of all time. There was just so many great games on that platform.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?   Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Honestly, has to be PC. I know it ain't a console but look at its back catalogue. Fucking loads of games, some of which are the greatest ever made.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?   Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:56 pm

PS2 for me. Too many games.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?   Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:05 pm

Ps2, same reason as Sonji.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?   Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:23 pm

I would have to say the Nintendo 64. It was my first-ever console and it had so many great games, including (but not limited to):

Pokémon Stadium
Pokémon Stadium 2
Pokémon Snap!
Super Mario 64
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Banjo-Kazooie
Mario Kart 64
Mario Party
Mario Party 2
Mario Party 3
Star Fox 64
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Super Smash Bros.

The bolded ones are the ones I played the most. My runners-up would be the SNES followed by the PS2 (and stick the GBA in there if it counts).
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?   Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:20 pm

Impossible to choose.

N64 had two of my favourite childhood games in Legend of Zelda : OoT and MM, then the PS1 had Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy VIII, Resident Evil (That game scared the crap out of me as a 9 year old) I know I'm missing some great games, but the former two were stand-out games for me.

Then the PS2 gave me MGS : Snake Eater, my favourite game to date. Not to forget the countless classics than I won't even bother to name.

Special shout out to the DreamCast for giving us Shenmue 1 & 2, if only SEGA would let Yu Suzui finish the trilogy.

Sad
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?   Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:10 pm

PS2. It's as good as gaming can get.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?   Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:31 pm

Teckno wrote:

PS2 doesn't get you da hunnies now does it?
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?   Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Lykos wrote:
Pizzy3C wrote:

>?????
>?????

I don't have a 360. So PS3 is how I play those games... So PS3 is my fav. console... problem? :)
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?   Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:18 am

PS3:

God of War III

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

LittleBigPlanet

Metal Gear Solid 4

Gran Turismo 5

....:fuckyea:

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?   Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:01 am

Pizzy3C wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Pizzy3C wrote:

>?????
>?????

I don't have a 360. So PS3 is how I play those games... So PS3 is my fav. console... problem? :)

No problem :3
I tend to over-analyze some things.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?   Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:20 am

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Teckno wrote:

PS2 doesn't get you da hunnies now does it?

It gets us da virtual hunnies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?   Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:44 am

Clearly this forum is full of young whippersnappers when you have overlooked the best Nintendo system, the SNES.

Best Mario Games, Best Donkey Kong Games, Best Zelda Game and the Best Mario Kart Game hands down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?   Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:55 am

Dam_Noir wrote:
Clearly this forum is full of young whippersnappers when you have overlooked the best Nintendo system, the SNES.

Best Mario Games, Best Donkey Kong Games, Best Zelda Game and the Best Mario Kart Game hands down.

That actually was a great system. Probably better than GBA too.
I don't know, although I get bored with a lot of 2D games I can still enjoy playing old SNES games. Perhaps it's because I can understand how amazing it must have been at the time.
Bloody fun anyway. Lots of great titles.

http://www.g7gaming.net/t998-best-snes-games?highlight=snes
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?   Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:47 pm

Dam_Noir wrote:

I'd argue that the N64 had better games. Super Mario 64, Goldeneye, Mario Kart 64 (I like it better, at least), Mario Party 2, Super Smash Bro's...
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?   Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:31 pm

People, don't just pick a console because of nostalgia, pick the console that TRULLY delivered you the gaming experience like no other.

Anyways mine is of course the Playstation 1, Medievil, Oddworld and many other games were awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?   Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:16 pm

well it has to be pc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?   Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next