Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?

Go down 
+11
Bluenose
Stoney
Jack the Spectre
BioDemon
Orc
Pizzy3C
Archduke
TheJubJub5721
Chobo
The_Biotic_God
Based Sonji
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?   Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:35 pm

@DamNoir SNES has the best mario game ever, MARIO RPG! :) My first taste of a rpg game and it was fun. Still haven't beat it, I got close then my pc crashed Sad I have a feeling if my parents were loaded or I had my own money I'd like a nother system better...

@Lykos I wasn't trying to come off as a dick so I put :) at the end lol. I liked a lot of the lastest stuff you sent me, I'll get back to you asap :)
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?   Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:44 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Dam_Noir wrote:
Clearly this forum is full of young whippersnappers when you have overlooked the best Nintendo system, the SNES.

Best Mario Games, Best Donkey Kong Games, Best Zelda Game and the Best Mario Kart Game hands down.

I'd argue that the N64 had better games. Super Mario 64, Goldeneye, Mario Kart 64 (I like it better, at least), Mario Party 2, Super Smash Bro's...

Dude, Mario Kart 64 was BEAST!! I put over 100 hours into that game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17

Let's answer the age old question. What is the best console of all time?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2