Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Answer a few questions please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Answer a few questions please Empty
PostSubject: Answer a few questions please   Answer a few questions please I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:29 am

Soul Sacrifice & Toukiden: Do either of these games have a hub world?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Answer a few questions please   Answer a few questions please I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:39 am

i don't think SS does. touk will.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Answer a few questions please   Answer a few questions please I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:09 pm

Gay. I'll have to get Toukiden when I get my Vita then. Although it is gay as fuck Razz
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Answer a few questions please ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Answer a few questions please   Answer a few questions please I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:24 pm

SS doesish. It's infested with tears and roaches though.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Answer a few questions please StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Answer a few questions please   Answer a few questions please I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:51 pm

Soul Sacrifice doesn't have a hub world like MH. It is a menu base system done through a talking book that insults you now and then. Actually you shouldn't really expect it to be like MH at all. It isn't class based. The attacks all depends on the magic you have equip. It does have 2 leveling systems depending on if you either save or sacrifice monsters, humans and your allies. Appearance wise, you can only change your characters clothing and gender.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Answer a few questions please   Answer a few questions please I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:19 pm

Soul Sacrifice is nothing like Monster Hunter. You can also change your arm using either sigils, or by sac/saving.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Answer a few questions please   Answer a few questions please I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:54 pm

Where did I say anything about Monster Hunter?

But thanks for the info guys <3
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Answer a few questions please   Answer a few questions please I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:05 pm

Soul Sacrifice has a demo which includes the whole first chapter of the single player game, and a few multi-player missions. It represents the game rather well.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Answer a few questions please   Answer a few questions please I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:55 am

It is what most people compare it to.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Answer a few questions please   Answer a few questions please I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:46 pm

Soul Sacrifice I really much prefer the style of, but I can't play a game like that without some kind of hub world. Immersion guys!
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Answer a few questions please   Answer a few questions please I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:06 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Soul Sacrifice I really much prefer the style of, but I can't play a game like that without some kind of hub world. Immersion guys!
You're trap in a cage and reliving the memories of a magician through a talking book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer a few questions please   Answer a few questions please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Answer a few questions please
Page 1 of 1