Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film

Go down 
+11
Franko
CleverCatchPhrase
Bluenose
Hydell
Dam_Noir
Jack the Spectre
Archduke
Orc
NoelX2
Stoney
Chobo
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film   The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:26 pm

Bwahahaha, you guys make fun of me, but Arkay ACTUALLY likes The Smurfs! LAWL.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film - Page 2 E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

PostSubject: Re: The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film   The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:57 am

So?
The concept of the smurfs is a well thought out one
i like many...kids/family films for example i grew up with toy story and i still watch it time to time.
I also watched the smurfs when i grew up even though that show is old as... well it is old..
and when the movie came out i was like meh...but then i saw it and i found it pretty good.
even though it is as canon as the new a team film
but you can make fun over a movie i like but i seem to be able to see the whole picture of that movie while some of you i guess can't.
Still however there isn't a single kids/family movie better then the lion king...and there will never be.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film   The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:52 am

Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film   The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:07 am

Hahaha man, I loved Land Before Time.probably the reason why i am interested in Dinosaurs.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film   The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:17 am

Zeratul wrote:
Hahaha man, I loved Land Before Time.probably the reason why i am interested in Dinosaurs.

Jurassic Park didn't?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film   The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:22 pm

Arkay wrote:
So?
Well-thought out concept? How? I'd love to hear this.

i like many...kids/family films for example i grew up with toy story and i still watch it time to time.
Toy Story is a classic because it appeals to children AND adults, unlike The Smurfs.

I also watched the smurfs when i grew up even though that show is old as... well it is old..
and when the movie came out i was like meh...but then i saw it and i found it pretty good.
A bad movie based on a bad show . . .

lol, as if The Smurfs has a lore and story

but you can make fun over a movie i like but i seem to be able to see the whole picture of that movie while some of you i guess can't.
And please explain to me what the whole picture is. Is there some sort of overall meaning to having the Scottish Smurf blow cool air onto his balls?
The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film - Page 2 1415835522

Zeratul wrote:
I was under the impression that you don't believe in dinosaurs. The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film - Page 2 725796345
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film   The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:29 pm

^^

The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film - Page 2 Angel-beats-abandon-thread
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film   The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:21 pm

^

Before an off topic fest starts, I'm going to tell you guys the posts must stay on topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

The Dreadf

PostSubject: Re: The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film   The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:50 am

[quote="TheCinemaJack"]
Arkay wrote:
So?
Well-thought out concept? How? I'd love to hear this.
Well lets just say that for kids it leaves a great example... for example do not focus on the outside when it is the outside that counts, and they are a family and everybody in the smurf village loves one and other smoething i find very touching even though it is impossible to achieve something like that IRL. also the idea for the smurfs is a really good one otherwise they wouldnt make a movie out of it when the comics started for 60(ish) years ago...

Toy Story is a classic because it appeals to children AND adults, unlike The Smurfs.
i love toy story however i was a bit disapointed at the new 3 but it was still good and it is touching and i loved it more than the smurfs if you wish to know but i still like the smurfs.
A bad movie based on a bad show . . . no the show and movie isnt bad that is simply your opinion, look at the imdb though the score isnt the highest iit neither the lowest

lol, as if The Smurfs has a lore and story
all shows and movies that introduces things that does'nt exist IRL have lore and a story...i also say that if the series have a wiki then it is packed with lore, story characters and what not.

And please explain to me what the whole picture is. Is there some sort of overall meaning to having the Scottish Smurf blow cool air onto his balls?
It is useless trying to explain it to you since even if i gave you a good example you would just keep on saying it is bad but i will say this that for me the whole picture is the thing i've explained all along how they act after their personalities and how even so diffrent they are always together and loves eachother...it gives a bit of insight to a perfect realation between a group of people.
and gargamel well without him you wouldnt understand how close they really are if they loses one smurf all of them goes after him... i find it well...beautiful.

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film   The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:01 am

You can't be serious, Arkay. :lolguy:
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

The Dreadf

PostSubject: Re: The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film   The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:42 pm

YOU couldnt come up with something better then to troll me for having a diffrent point of view.
You cant be serious when you are being quite bothered of the fact i like what you call a kid movie...
So how about leaving this argument or do you want to keep on trolling me for having an other opinion :)?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film   The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:52 pm

I myself find the smurfs to be completely smurf. Especially when they smurf at that smurf episode makes me wanna smurf those smurfs because that is what my feelings smurf me when i smurf them.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film   The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:25 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
I myself find the smurfs to be completely smurf. Especially when they smurf at that smurf episode makes me wanna smurf those smurfs because that is what my feelings smurf me when i smurf them.

Smurfed for truth!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film   The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Difference between a Family film and a Kids film
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2