Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Bat-Family In DCEU

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

The Bat-Family In DCEU PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

The Bat-Family In DCEU Empty
PostSubject: The Bat-Family In DCEU   The Bat-Family In DCEU I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 11:09 pm

So which characters in the bat family do you think will be in the DCEU? Dead, Alive, that doesn't matter. Just that they're acknowledged of existing in the universe.

Nightwing and Oracle is literally a must and their history as Robin and Batgirl should be mentioned. Jason Todd also should be the last, at least the last Batman sanctioned, Robin. He had one Robin which was successful so he thought another would be but it resulted in death. He'd obviously come back as Red Hood, but I don't think Batman should allow him to work in Gotham unless he goes non-lethal. They should always be at odds even if they're fighting on the same side in different ways. Also these characters should all have started out when they were 16, or 18 at oldest.

Here's how I think Damian Wayne should come into play if ever introduced:

Damien should never be Robin. At all. He may be Bruce's son but he was raised by the League and should more than likely be completely brainwashed by the league. He can also be really young, like 13 or 14, since he'd essentially be trained to be heir to the demon since he could walk. He should also be treated as a villain that Batman tries to save from the League's brainwashing but can't get through since Damian has been with them since birth.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Bat-Family In DCEU R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Family In DCEU   The Bat-Family In DCEU I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 11:20 pm

So just because Damian is Arab, he should stay as a terrorist? RACIST!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Family In DCEU   The Bat-Family In DCEU I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 12:30 pm

Mecha wrote:
He's half white nikka! FOH with that shit.

But seriously, I think the character would work better as a villain rather than a good guy.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Family In DCEU   The Bat-Family In DCEU I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 12:40 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

But seriously, I think the character would work better as a villain rather than a good guy.

Doesn't matter if he's half white. He was born in Arabia, and was raised by terrorist Arabs. Therefor, he's full Arabic, lol!

But seriously, I think having Damian as Robin makes the most sense. Because people always question why would Batman put a kid in danger. With Damian, you don't even have to ask those questions. Because he was trained by the League of Assassins and very difficult to control, due to his violent behavior. Makes more sense than getting a circus boy or street rat as Robin.

Last edited by Mecha on Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Family In DCEU   The Bat-Family In DCEU I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 12:24 am

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Doesn't matter if he's half white. He was born in Arabia, and was raised by terrorist Arabs. Therefor, he's full Arabic, lol!

But seriously, I think having Damian as Robin makes the most sense. Because people always question why would Batman put a kid in danger. With Damia, you don't even have to ask those questions. Because he was trained by the League of Assassins and very difficult to control, due to his violent behavior. Makes more sense than getting a circus boy or street rat as Robin.
Yes, it makes sense due to his training, but him being Robin and not killing criminals because his dad said so is stupid since the League would have brainwashed him into their beliefs of killing criminals for the "greater good".
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Family In DCEU   The Bat-Family In DCEU I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 12:33 am

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

But seriously, I think having Damian as Robin makes the most sense. Because people always question why would Batman put a kid in danger. With Damia, you don't even have to ask those questions. Because he was trained by the League of Assassins and very difficult to control, due to his violent behavior. Makes more sense than getting a circus boy or street rat as Robin.
Yes, it makes sense due to his training, but him being Robin and not killing criminals because his dad said so is stupid since the League would have brainwashed him into their beliefs of killing criminals for the "greater good".

Exactly! That would make the story more interesting, lol! Why would you want some typical orphan boy-scout Robin again?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Family In DCEU   The Bat-Family In DCEU I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 1:31 am

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Exactly! That would make the story more interesting, lol! Why would you want some typical orphan boy-scout Robin again?
No. It wouldn't make it anymore interesting. How would Batman be able to reform a league member who's been brainwashed to kill criminals since he was given birth?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Family In DCEU   The Bat-Family In DCEU I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 1:39 am

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

No. It wouldn't make it anymore interesting. How would Batman be able to reform a league member who's been brainwashed to kill criminals since he was given birth?

He's still his son though. Bruce can't just ignore that. That's the kinda struggle we should see Batman in future films.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Family In DCEU   The Bat-Family In DCEU I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 1:42 am

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

He's still his son though. Bruce can't just ignore that. That's the kinda struggle we should see Batman in future films.
I never said he should ignore it, just that he will never be able to reform Damien since he's been brainwashed since birth into the League's beliefs.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Family In DCEU   The Bat-Family In DCEU I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 1:50 am

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

I never said he should ignore it, just that he will never be able to reform Damien since he's been brainwashed since birth into the League's beliefs.

Yeah, that's the kinda struggle we should see Bruce in. Dealing with his son being brainwash by his enemies, and trying to get him on his side. That an interesting dynamic.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Family In DCEU   The Bat-Family In DCEU I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 6:28 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Yeah, that's the kinda struggle we should see Bruce in. Dealing with his son being brainwash by his enemies, and trying to get him on his side. That an interesting dynamic.
Yes, but he shouldn't be able to get him on his side Damian should be League breed through and through. Nothing to change or save him from the brainwashing he got in his 14 or 15 years growing up with the League. He should be introduced as a villain and stay as a villain.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Family In DCEU   The Bat-Family In DCEU I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 6:34 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Yes, but he shouldn't be able to get him on his side Damian should be League breed through and through. Nothing to change or save him from the brainwashing he got in his 14 or 15 years growing up with the League. He should be introduced as a villain and stay as a villain.

Bullshit! You just don't want to see him as Robin, lol!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Family In DCEU   The Bat-Family In DCEU I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 6:43 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Yes, that is it. Because he doesn't work believably as Robin.

>Raised by supervillain Ra's Al Ghul for 15years
>Meets dad
>Becomes capeshit for no reason other than dad said so

FUCKING STUPID!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Family In DCEU   The Bat-Family In DCEU I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 6:50 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

>Meets dad

FUCKING STUPID!

How is he stupid? Maybe he just wants to get to know his dad better? After all, it's not everyday you can say your dad is the God damn Batman.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Family In DCEU   The Bat-Family In DCEU I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 11:43 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

>Meets dad

FUCKING STUPID!

How is he stupid? Maybe he just wants to get to know his dad better? After all, it's not everyday you can say your dad is the God damn Batman.
He shouldn't give a rats ass about his dad unless his dad joins the league.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bat-Family In DCEU   The Bat-Family In DCEU I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bat-Family In DCEU
Page 1 of 1