Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate The Last Game You've Played

Go down 
+34
Ikreviews
Orion
ArchAngel
Franko
Quitelikeican
Angelus
BioDemon
Stigma
yonny616
Blixtstorm
Mecha
Bluenose
shirik2410
Jack the Spectre
The_Biotic_God
Gutzahn
Stoney
TheVolusBioticGod
Shin_Akuma
CernaMLD
TheJubJub5721
Chobo
ghost23
NoelX2
Based Sonji
raspymanic
Mikenuge
The Enkindler
Dam_Noir
2Sugoi2Die
Archduke
Orc
Hydell
RamboOnRedBull
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:17 pm

Duke wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Gutzahn wrote:
Uncharted 3 9.9/10

Just as awesome as Uncharted 2. Some things improved, other things were not wuite as good as in Uncharted 2. When Uncharted 2 is a 10/10 then Uncharted 3 is a 9.9/10 because its a bit shorter and the additional time could have been used to explain more background of the good and bad guys, which would have been really nice.
Ok lets say 9.99 because it implemented splitscreen and 3D.

The best parts of Uncharted 3 top the best parts of Uncharted 2 though. Like chapter 2 and 3.
And i think Cutter is totaly awesome ^^.

btw:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sWihoj30xM&feature=feedu
This channel has the best game reviews ever. His Demon's Souls review is awesome e.g. just like everything , the only downside is, that the reviews dont come very frequently.

Chapter 2-3 is definitely one of the best moments i've had in gaming this generation by far.

Really? wow. seems kinda early into the game.

Just wait, Duke.

The beginning of Drake's Deception will have you with your jaws dropped on the floor.

And later on, it starts to get a bit boring, but then it catches up and completely blows away what you've come to expect otu of an Uncharted game, heck, it blows away what you've come to expect out of a PS3 game Razz
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:05 pm

I'm on chapter 6 so far, the Chateau in France.

So far it hasn't made me "awe" like the start of Uncharted 2. The scene in Chapter 2 and 3 where you
Spoiler:
is brillliant, especially the end of it.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:56 am

Stoney wrote:
I'm on chapter 6 so far, the Chateau in France.

So far it hasn't made me "awe" like the start of Uncharted 2. The scene in Chapter 2 and 3 where you
Spoiler:
is brillliant, especially the end of it.

Stoney, I swear, and I mean SWEAR that you'll be blown away as you get further into the game.

I'm at chapter 20, and it starts to get fucking amazing from chapter 14 and up....I think it was chapter 14? :scratch:

Razz
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:56 am

Update on Uncharted 3*

I just completed the game...and wow...what an amazing last few chapters Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 409191096

Definitely my fav. game of all time 8)

The story, combat, graphics, sound and especially the score is just amazing.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:58 pm

I heard some of the new songs and it sounds great. Nate's theme 3.0 sounds pretty cool as well, despite being similar to the other games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Guys...this is the rate the last game you played thread...not the how much can you spoil uncharted 3 thread or the how far are you into uncharted 3 thread.

Stay on topic.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:39 am

Reaper wrote:
Guys...this is the rate the last game you played thread...not the how much can you spoil uncharted 3 thread or the how far are you into uncharted 3 thread.

Stay on topic.
I see no problem with what they're doing as long as they put any spoilers in [spoiler] tags.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:20 am

UC3: I'm only on chapter 12 now but Jesus....... Everything is amazing.

9.7/10
Back to top Go down
shirik2410
Peon
Peon
shirik2410

Stature : 3
Hastings
Playing : The worst kind

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:39 am

Battlefield 3: 9/10

Campaign is pretty solid although I got my ass kicked on some parts, took a few tries to get through. Love the graphics and I was blown away by how nice the tank mission looked. The multiplayer is where its at though and I have found it really fun to play. Although they have made some poor descisions (tactical light wtf is that about?!?) I find myself constantly wanting more after every battle. Ill keep this one for a while :)
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:40 pm

Sly 2 = 8.5/10

Good and fun platforming while playing Sly, though, the rest of the characters are kinda "meh", but they do bring in variety so the formula doesn't get stale along the way.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:31 am

Rage 8.5/10

This game pissed the fuck out of me with its cheap enemies. The game is fun and enjoying. The graphics are some of the best I've ever seen. The driving is fun. I just wish the game was longer and had a better story. The story in this game is kinda weak IMO.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:01 am

Sly 3: First Impressions

It's a REALLY awkward game at certain times, while at other times, it's just downright fun.

I'm only at the 1st Hub world, but instantly I noticed a few things: there's no longer any bottles to collect, and everytime you pickpocket an item from certain enemies, you'll automatically gain coins from it without having to sell it on ThiefNet. The controlls are also different, while kinda harder to get use to, but overall, they're pretty smooth. The Hub-worlds have changed, they're now more vibrant in colors as opposed to the dark ones in Sly 1 and Sly 2, and the environments are interactive.

Overall, it feels more refeshing than Sly 2, but it also feels like it was made for a way younger audience.

Time to get my 3rd and final platinum from the Sly collection 8)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:21 am

Sonic generations 7.5/10

Its not a bad game by all means and it got solid gameplay. But the shitty boss battles, annoying characters, stupid filler challenges and easy difficultly makes the game dissapointing and does not make up for the bad sonic games in the past. Although its a step in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:43 pm

K.

I just finished.

Spoiler:

10/10
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:42 pm

Da fuck. I gotta stop hitting those spoiler tags.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:52 pm

I've been playing nothing but Costume Quest and I'm kinda hooked. My complaints still stand from before. The game is actually getting really difficult and I wish there were items you could use in battle.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:39 am

I got Uncharted 3. Review will be up later this week.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:02 pm

Uncharted 3 : Drake's Deception

8.9/10

You know what you get you Uncharted, great graphics, dialogue, set-pieces (my God, the set pieces are mindblowing), music. Since every pointed out the best bits in the other reviews, I'll point out the flaws, yes there are some.

OK, the aiming for most weapons is bad at best, the hit detection is off, it's next to impossible to go through a level using stealth even though you are given the option. You also get a case of Déjà vu more than often. (If you've played Uncharted 2)

Great game, but it can make your blood boil quiet a bit. Especially when the game puts you in a situation were you're surrounded by at least 20 enemies consisting of one shot kill snipers, brutes dressed from head to toe in armour plating, enemies off in the distance with rocket launchers and copious amount of grenades, thrown inch perfect towards you every 10 seconds or so.

Prepare to die alot.

All this ranting makes it seem like a meh kinda game, but I can assure you it's one of the best games this gen. Like I said before the set pieces are just jaw dropping. And did I mention the sand! God damn, they have some sexy looking sand in the game.

Razz

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:08 pm

Costume Quest -- 7.5/10.0

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi -- 6.0/10.0
I was very disappointed by this game. I haven't enjoyed any of the DBZ games put out this generation but with the announcement of the character creator and Hero Mode, I was excited. The character creator is one of the most limited I've ever experienced. You get three hairstyles, four outfits, three body types (which affect combat), and some other little bits and doodads that really add nothing to the overall aesthetic. The actual Hero Mode just involves you flying your custom fighter around the world looking for random fights. The fights themselves are also nothing to write home about. There are two different modes during the fights themselves: Melee Range and Blast Range. When you're far away from your enemies you can only shoot ki blasts and when you're up close you can only use punches and kicks, and the actual move list is so confusing and I can't seem to get anything to work. On top of that, you can basically bang the controller again your ass to win. All that being said, it's still fun in small bursts and its a lot better than the Raging Blast games, but I was really expecting more from this game.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:45 pm

Stoney wrote:

8.9/10

You know what you get you Uncharted, great graphics, dialogue, set-pieces (my God, the set pieces are mindblowing), music. Since every pointed out the best bits in the other reviews, I'll point out the flaws, yes there are some.

OK, the aiming for most weapons is bad at best, the hit detection is off, it's next to impossible to go through a level using stealth even though you are given the option. You also get a case of Déjà vu more than often. (If you've played Uncharted 2)

Great game, but it can make your blood boil quiet a bit. Especially when the game puts you in a situation were you're surrounded by at least 20 enemies consisting of one shot kill snipers, brutes dressed from head to toe in armour plating, enemies off in the distance with rocket launchers and copious amount of grenades, thrown inch perfect towards you every 10 seconds or so.

Prepare to die alot.

All this ranting makes it seem like a meh kinda game, but I can assure you it's one of the best games this gen. Like I said before the set pieces are just jaw dropping. And did I mention the sand! God damn, they have some sexy looking sand in the game.

Razz

The aiming is pretty bad. The stealth is actually pretty easy, though.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:10 pm

Greg Jennings wrote:
Stoney wrote:

8.9/10

Prepare to die alot.

Razz

The aiming is pretty bad. The stealth is actually pretty easy, though.

Did they change up the aiming system in the final release or what? It seemed fine in the beta.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:15 am

^^

I just find that the reticle likes to swing around like a bitch. Lining up a shot can take you ages sometimes. The hit detection is fine though.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:22 pm

Uncharted 3 10/10

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:25 pm

UC3: 9.5

Simply amazing, didn't find anything annoying with the aiming like you guys are saying though.

However, stealth as much as it's greatly improved, like stoney said, you can never get through a mission, let a lone a part through it.

Drake: "We Have to be quiet"
*kills one guy sneakily.
*goes for next
20 people start firing at you
Drake "OH SHIT"

And why didn't they add a satisfying boss battle? I hardly consider the fight with Talbot satisfying, let alone long.

There was also a lack of new memorable music.

But these are just minor hindrances.

But the horse riding part gave me an orgasm. Wish they had more of it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:21 pm

Gravity Guy (iOS) -- 8 out of 10
I was stuck shopping for some fancy clothes today so to keep myself occupied I loaded this game up. I had it for awhile because it was free during some promotion, but I never bothered to give it a go until today and I'm glad I did. It's very fun. There's a variety of modes, including online multiplayer which I have not tried yet. The game is basically like Robot Unicorn Attack, but instead of jumping you shift gravity. I plan on playing this during many study halls to come.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
(PS3) -- 9½ out of 10
I've been playing for about 2½ hours and I'm really hooked. As far as quests go, I haven't racked up many mainly because I've just been exploring and talking to everyone. Everything is so breathtaking, and although the voice acting can be horrendous at parts, it's way too damn funny to ignore. I also really like the combat but it's kind of frustrating that you can't block unless you have a shield in one hand or one weapon and nothing else. Overall, it's very enjoyable and I plan on sinking way too much time into this game for it to be healthy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate The Last Game You've Played
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next