Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate The Last Game You've Played

Go down 
+34
Ikreviews
Orion
ArchAngel
Franko
Quitelikeican
Angelus
BioDemon
Stigma
yonny616
Blixtstorm
Mecha
Bluenose
shirik2410
Jack the Spectre
The_Biotic_God
Gutzahn
Stoney
TheVolusBioticGod
Shin_Akuma
CernaMLD
TheJubJub5721
Chobo
ghost23
NoelX2
Based Sonji
raspymanic
Mikenuge
The Enkindler
Dam_Noir
2Sugoi2Die
Archduke
Orc
Hydell
RamboOnRedBull
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:02 am

The Sly Collection/Sly 1 = 8.0

Absolutely good game. Though, like any other "old-school" game, this one does have its downsides: being that the camera doesn't work at all times, and the beginning is really bad.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:09 am

RamboOnRedbull wrote:

Absolutely good game. Though, like any other "old-school" game, this one does have its downsides: being that the camera doesn't work at all times, and the beginning is really bad.

I loved all three Sly games on the PS2. I need to pick this up and relive those memories.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:58 am

Duke wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:

I loved all three Sly games on the PS2. I need to pick this up and relive those memories.

You should.

I, personally, only played the 2nd and 3rd one, which just made this collection that much better for me.

I also find that: most people have played 2/3 of them, which make this purchase that much better Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:30 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Duke wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:

You should.

I, personally, only played the 2nd and 3rd one, which just made this collection that much better for me.

I also find that: most people have played 2/3 of them, which make this purchase that much better Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 2505020059

IMO, The first sly game is a classic and you should not skip it. Despite, not being like the 2nd or 3rd games.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:48 pm

Duke wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Duke wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:

You should.

IMO, The first sly game is a classic and you should not skip it. Despite, not being like the 2nd or 3rd games.

I ain't planning on it neither Razz

In fact, I've been playing the 1st Sly game like a mad-man all day long Razz
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:55 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Duke wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Duke wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:

You should.

nice. Try getting all the clues to unlock all the abilities in the game.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:41 pm

Duke wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Duke wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Duke wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:

You should.

nice. Try getting all the clues to unlock all the abilities in the game.

I will, especially seeing as it's part of getting the PLATINUM anyways Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 6:49 pm

Began playing GTA Lost & The Damned.
It's like gta IV... with more bikes.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:18 pm

I found my old Game Boy SP the other day and played a bit of Pokémon Gold. The second generation of Pokémon games are my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:20 pm

TRF wrote:
I found my old Game Boy SP the other day and played a bit of Pokémon Gold. The second generation of Pokémon games are my favorites.
Same everything after that was meh to bad IMO. The day i managed to find lugia on pokemon silver without any help or knowing about walkthroughs on the internet was the shit!!! <3
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:56 am

Update on Sly Collection/Sly 1 review* 9.0/10

Amazing and addicting game. Great and charming characters, with an overall decent story. Though, I still stand by what I said earlier: the camera is really sloppy at times, and the beginning of the game is kinda boring.

I'm on my way to Platinum the game, I just need all the collectibles right now Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 2505020059

Sly 2 review coming, like, I think, around next week or the week after that.

I'll also review Uncharted 3, seeing as I'll get it on release day Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:57 am

RamboOnRedbull wrote:

Amazing and addicting game. Great and charming characters, with an overall decent story. Though, I still stand by what I said earlier: the camera is really sloppy at times, and the beginning of the game is kinda boring.

I'm on my way to Platinum the game, I just need all the collectibles right now Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 2505020059

I'll also review Uncharted 3, seeing as I'll get it on release day Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 2505020059

I honestly don't mind the camera, since the game came out like 10 years ago.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:58 am

Duke wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:

I honestly don't mind the camera, since the game came out like 10 years ago.

True, but it's kinda annoying when the camera gets stuck in the middle of a boss fight or something.

But, oh well, no biggie I guess Razz
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:03 am

I just played a bit of Double Fine's Halloween-themed RPG, Costume Quest. It's very fun. The art style is very cool and whimsical and the writing is funny. The whole concept is awesome. Basically, you collect materials and make costumes, and during battle you turn into the costumes (so if you have a robot costume, you turn into a giant Gundam-like robot). There are a lot of things to collect, from candy (which is used as currency) to Battle Stamps (which augment your character with different abilities) to Creepy Candy cards. Almost every costume has its own special ability that you can use out of battle to obtain items in hidden areas. For example, you can use the robot costume's roller skates to go over ramps into fenced-off areas, or use the the knight's force field ability to get into the sewers which are blocked by a small waterfall. My only gripes are that the battles can become a bit repetitive and tedious since there are only two attacks per costume (so far; one regular attack and a special ability that charges up over the course of each battle), the enemy types aren't very varied, and the quest management system could be better (I wouldn't mind a mini-map to go with the quest system). Overall, though, it's a very cool RPG, albeit a bit uninspired in its combat. 4/5
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:05 am

I'm halfway through Rage and so far, this game is disappointing. However, it is still a good game.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:24 pm

Just gained my 1st platinum! 8)

Sly 2 review coming in the next several days, alongside with an Uncharted 3: First Impression.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:23 pm

Batman: Arkham City 9.7/10

Review won't be made due to spoilers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:53 pm

Battlefield 3 PS3
So far I give it an 8.0/10

The beta was ugly as shit but they weren't kidding when they said that the final game would look a hell of a lot better. This is probably the prettiest shooter I've played on a console. But this is for the single player campaign. Jump into multiplayer and there is a bit of a graphical downgrade IMO. The frame rate is pretty smooth though and has a significant reduction in frame tearing.

I honestly could not believe how smooth the game ran in single player with such amazing graphics. The lighting, the detail, the effects... all top notch. A shame it's pretty generic. The sounds are the best in any game and the gameplay is A+ but frankly, the campaign is a little boring. Of course this is a multiplayer focused game... now if only EA's servers weren't absolute BALLS and the worst in the industry. It's nearly impossible to find a game and there is far too much lag even compared to the beta. They even managed to screw up the fluid and responsive controls. Don't know how they managed to do that but there is quite a bit of inpujt lag now.

I'll wait for a few more patches. This game is looking very good so far despite quite a few problems. Caspian Border is beautiful but can take quite a hit on performance. Still very playable but a game like this is just calling for better tech. Overall though I am VERY impressed with what DICE managed to squeeze out of this machine. Here's hoping Black Box pulls a miracle themselves and releases a better looking product compared to that god awful NFS The Run demo.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:50 pm

Bodycount [Demo] (Guildford Studio; Aug 30, 2011; PS3, Xbox 360) 2 out of 5
I was a big fan of Black, so naturally I was kinda excited for this game. I was expecting total mayhem and chaos because that was a big selling point of Black. What I got was a clusterfuck of a first-person shooter. There are so many things wrong with this game. For one, I absolutely hate the fact that you can't aim down the sights. Why the fuck not? Is it really THAT difficult to make the animation? Another big flaw is in the level design. It's terrible. There's too much going on, which gave me the feeling of being in the aforementioned clusterfuck. I suppose Black was kinda generic, but it had great level design and a ton of carnage. Bodycount is a ton of carnage but really all you have to do is spray and pray.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:32 pm

Sly 2 = 9.0/10

The game is brilliant and surpasses its predecessor in almost every single way possible.
The worlds are bigger, there's more exploration, the graphics are sharper and overall, the controls are tighter and more responsive. Though, like the previous Sly game, this one does have some very awkward and childish dialogue at certain times.

Forza 4 = 8.5/10

Great game, though, it does feel too much like its own predecessor. The A.I has suprisingly gotten worse since the last iteration, and the career mode doesn't feel like a huge focus in the game. Though, the online is robust and the new modes like: Rivals mode are a welcome change to the Forza formula, though, other modes, like AutoVista, doesn't seem like that much of an addition to the game itself. Overall, a great game for Forza fans.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:22 pm

TRF wrote:
Bodycount [Demo] (Guildford Studio; Aug 30, 2011; PS3, Xbox 360) 2 out of 5
I was a big fan of Black, so naturally I was kinda excited for this game. I was expecting total mayhem and chaos because that was a big selling point of Black. What I got was a clusterfuck of a first-person shooter. There are so many things wrong with this game. For one, I absolutely hate the fact that you can't aim down the sights. Why the fuck not? Is it really THAT difficult to make the animation? Another big flaw is in the level design. It's terrible. There's too much going on, which gave me the feeling of being in the aforementioned clusterfuck. I suppose Black was kinda generic, but it had great level design and a ton of carnage. Bodycount is a ton of carnage but really all you have to do is spray and pray.

Bodycount is horrible. Don't even think about going near it.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:28 am

Uncharted 3 = 10/10

Masterpiece, flawless & perfection is just some of the words that you'd be using to describe this masterpiece. I'm only at the 6th chapter, but oh boy, it's the best game this generation, if not, the best game I've ever played 8)

Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:23 pm

Uncharted 3 9.9/10

Just as awesome as Uncharted 2. Some things improved, other things were not wuite as good as in Uncharted 2. When Uncharted 2 is a 10/10 then Uncharted 3 is a 9.9/10 because its a bit shorter and the additional time could have been used to explain more background of the good and bad guys, which would have been really nice.
Ok lets say 9.99 because it implemented splitscreen and 3D.

The best parts of Uncharted 3 top the best parts of Uncharted 2 though. Like chapter 2 and 3.
And i think Cutter is totaly awesome ^^.

btw:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sWihoj30xM&feature=feedu
This channel has the best game reviews ever. His Demon's Souls review is awesome e.g. just like everything , the only downside is, that the reviews dont come very frequently.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:25 pm

Gutzahn wrote:
Uncharted 3 9.9/10

Just as awesome as Uncharted 2. Some things improved, other things were not wuite as good as in Uncharted 2. When Uncharted 2 is a 10/10 then Uncharted 3 is a 9.9/10 because its a bit shorter and the additional time could have been used to explain more background of the good and bad guys, which would have been really nice.

The best parts of Uncharted 3 top the best parts of Uncharted 2 though. Like chapter 2 and 3.

btw:
This channel has the best game reviews ever. His Demon's Souls review is awesome e.g. just like everything , the only downside is, that the reviews dont come very frequently.

Chapter 2-3 is definitely one of the best moments i've had in gaming this generation by far.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:05 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Gutzahn wrote:
Uncharted 3 9.9/10

btw:

Chapter 2-3 is definitely one of the best moments i've had in gaming this generation by far.

Really? wow. seems kinda early into the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate The Last Game You've Played
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next